WDJW thought for 06/13/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 13, 2021, 3:28:35 AMJun 13
"I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember Your
miracles of long ago." (Psalm 77:11)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faith (Psalm 77:11) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when
we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.lywe've always joy (Proverbs 23:25)/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 14, 2021, 8:39:26 AMJun 14
"If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed,
for the Spirit of glory and of GOD rests on you." (1 Peter 4:14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always in the Holy Spirit (1 Peter 4:14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 15, 2021, 7:08:48 AMJun 15
"'Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in
My house. Test Me in this,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and see if I will
not throw open the floodgates of Heaven and pour out so much blessing
that there will not be room enough to store it.'" (Malachi 3:10)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Malachi 3:10) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 16, 2021, 3:39:25 AMJun 16
"Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your
crops;" (Proverbs 3:9)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always goodness (Proverbs 3:9) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 17, 2021, 6:36:28 AMJun 17
"Then Peter said, 'Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I
give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.'" (Acts 3:6)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always kindness (Acts 3:6) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 18, 2021, 8:06:57 AMJun 18
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Matthew
6:21)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Matthew 6:21) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 19, 2021, 6:17:11 AMJun 19
"The LORD brings death and makes alive; HE brings down to the grave
and raises up. The LORD sends poverty and wealth; HE humbles and He
exalts." (1 Samuel 2:6-7)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (1 Samuel 2:6-7) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD