Daily WDJW HealthTip for 06/27/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 27, 2021, 5:38:53 AMJun 27
It's when we've always peace (Psalm 16:8) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 28, 2021, 10:52:31 AMJun 28
It's when we've always humility (1 Timothy 6:17) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 29, 2021, 8:47:07 AMJun 29
It's when we've always self-control (John 8:36) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 30, 2021, 8:41:28 AMJun 30
It's when we've always faithfulness (Galatians 5:1) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 1, 2021, 8:50:32 AMJul 1
It's when we've always goodness (Isaiah 61:1) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 8:31:53 AMJul 2
It's when we've always faithfulness (Psalm 119:45) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 3, 2021, 11:40:31 AMJul 3
It's when we've always self-control (Ephesians 3:12) in our LORD that