Daily WDJW HealthTip for 04/24/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 24, 2022, 1:27:12 AMApr 24
It's when we've always peace (Ecclesiastes 3:14) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 25, 2022, 6:33:33 AMApr 25
It's when we've always faithfulness (1 Corinthians 1:25) in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 26, 2022, 5:34:48 AMApr 26
It's when we've always joy (Acts 5:20) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 27, 2022, 6:29:45 AMApr 27
It's when we've always humility (Jonah 2:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 28, 2022, 7:04:58 AMApr 28
It's when we've always peace (Psalm 118:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 29, 2022, 6:21:54 AMApr 29
It's when we've always self-control (1 John 5:4) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 30, 2022, 4:05:32 AMApr 30
It's when we've always joy (Proverbs 13:12) in our LORD that we become