Daily WDJW HealthTip for 08/01/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 1, 2021, 3:48:45 AMAug 1
It's when we've always self-control (1 Peter 2:24) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 2, 2021, 1:18:22 PMAug 2
It's when we've always faithfulness (Luke 18:42-43) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 3, 2021, 9:14:53 AMAug 3
It's when we've always self-control (Genesis 4:7) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2021, 10:48:10 AMAug 4
It's when we've always love (Romans 5:8) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2021, 1:12:12 PMAug 5
It's when we've always peace (Ephesians 1:7) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 6, 2021, 7:50:05 AMAug 6
It's when we've always kindness (Mark 11:25) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 7, 2021, 10:17:09 AMAug 7
It's when we've always peace (Psalm 103:12) in our LORD that we become