WDJW status for 08/29/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 29, 2021, 12:31:19 AM8/29/21
This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

tesla sTinker

Aug 29, 2021, 2:50:29 AM8/29/21
your a chinese peice of shit.......
communist do not go to a special place called heaven.

end of story.

Demetrius is proof.. read it againg ass hole,
you did not read it correctly....

On 8/28/2021 9:32 PM, HeartDoc Andrew scribbled:
> This gentile (Rv3:9) Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious
> variety of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
> while really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his
> body with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
> Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.
>
> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>
> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
> glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
> hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
> thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart
>
> ....because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew<><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2024& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 29, 2021, 3:08:20 AM8/29/21
tesla sTinker wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> tesla sTinker wrote:

>>> WEll Andrew, since it says this in Luke and by God Himself,
>>>
>>> VERSE 17
>>> http://www.truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/dogma/catholicbooks/HolyBible/NewTestament/Luke.htm#chpt16mk11
>>>
>>> "Not one tittle of the law shall fall."
>>>
>>> Of course this is all of the law,
>>>
>>> No one cannot be hungry,!!! except those that are eternally condemned.
>>
>> Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I share
>> with you, tesla, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed
>> right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>> **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful& appetite=hunger)
>> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> Same as it says, wonderfully hungry. And this should sum it up for
> you....
>
> "20 And he, lifting up his eyes on his disciples, said: Blessed are ye
> poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.
>
> 21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for you shall be filled. Blessed are
> ye that weep now: for you shall laugh.
>
> 22 Blessed shall you be when men shall hate you, and when they shall
> separate you, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil,
> for the Son of man's sake."
>
> and, my name is Daniel. Tesla is just a handle name that was a
> persecuted true Catholic, of long ago yes, of course, back in the end of
> the 1800s.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/dTglnFl0sso/3XDjyW42AwAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you,
Daniel, are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father, Who is in Heaven, gives us
"much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd
have much more of His Help to always http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward
thereby always loving others as He loves (John 15:13) and commands
(John 15:12) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested additional viewing about being rapture (Lk 17:37) ready for
all witnessing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMtUvA1yYs

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--