WDJW thought for 07/11/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 11, 2021, 2:18:30 AMJul 11
"fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Pioneer and Perfecter of faith. For the
joy set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat
down at the right hand of the throne of GOD." (Hebrews 12:2)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Hebrews 12:2) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 12, 2021, 10:34:39 AMJul 12
"Love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and
with all your mind and with all your strength." (Mark 12:30)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (Mark 12:30) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 13, 2021, 5:18:53 AMJul 13
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the
road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small
is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few
find it." (Matthew 7:13-14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always patience (Matthew 7:13-14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 14, 2021, 8:01:45 AMJul 14
"This day I call the heavens and the Earth as witnesses against you
that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now
choose life, so that you and your children may live" (Deuteronomy
30:19)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always self-control (Deuteronomy 30:19) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 15, 2021, 6:49:42 AMJul 15
"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood
the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the LORD has
promised to those who love Him." (James 1:12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always forbearance (James 1:12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 16, 2021, 10:25:28 AMJul 16
"Jesus replied, 'Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave
to sin.'" (John 8:34)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always self-control (John 8:34) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 17, 2021, 7:25:58 AMJul 17
"By the same word the present heavens and Earth are reserved for fire,
being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly." (2
Peter 3:7)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always patience (2 Peter 3:7) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD