Daily WDJW HealthTip for 07/03/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 3, 2022, 12:30:29 AMJul 3
It's when we've always self-control (Ephesians 3:12) in our LORD that
we become healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
So let us not be a (Genesis 25:32) Drumpf ( ) or we'll most
certainly die a (Mark 9:42)
death:http://bit.ly/terribly_hungryhttp://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJThttp://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 4, 2022, 4:27:33 AMJul 4
It's when we've always peace (2 Corinthians 3:17) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 5, 2022, 8:20:18 AMJul 5
It's when we've always humility (Galatians 5:13) in our LORD that we
Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 6, 2022, 7:43:27 AMJul 6
It's when we've always goodness (Romans 12:9) in our LORD that we
So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 7, 2022, 8:29:19 AMJul 7
It's when we've always love (Acts 18:9-10) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 8, 2022, 7:07:03 AMJul 8
It's when we've always faithfulness (Isaiah 6:8) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 9, 2022, 7:00:13 AMJul 9
It's when we've always forbearance (Acts 4:19-20) in our LORD that we