Daily WDJW Health Tip for 05/02/21

HeartDoc Andrew

May 2, 2021, 12:15:21 AMMay 2
It's when we're always courageous (Daniel 3:17-18) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

May 3, 2021, 6:41:40 AMMay 3
It's when we always trust (Jeremiah 17:5) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

May 4, 2021, 5:46:49 AMMay 4
It's when we're always holy (Revelation 4:8) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

May 5, 2021, 7:30:58 AMMay 5
It's when we always pray (Matthew 6:9) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

May 6, 2021, 2:08:03 AMMay 6
It's when we've always love (Nehemiah 1:5) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

May 7, 2021, 7:46:32 AMMay 7
It's when we're always right (Psalm 33:4) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

May 8, 2021, 11:14:53 AMMay 8
It's when we've always peace (Isaiah 26:12) in our LORD that we become