Daily WDJW HealthTip for 11/13/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 13, 2022, 12:49:48 AM11/13/22
It's when we've always faithfulness (2 Kings 17:38-39) in our LORD
that we become healthier than ever as we http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 14, 2022, 5:51:08 AM11/14/22
It's when we've always goodness (Psalm 23:6) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 15, 2022, 3:03:19 AM11/15/22
It's when we've always patience (John 14:2-4) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 16, 2022, 8:12:39 AM11/16/22
It's when we've always self-control (Proverbs 15:18) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 17, 2022, 3:22:33 AM11/17/22
It's when we've always peace (Proverbs 29:11) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 18, 2022, 12:35:55 AM11/18/22
It's when we've always patience (Nahum 1:3) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 19, 2022, 2:42:17 AM11/19/22
It's when we've always goodness (1 Thessalonians 5:18) in our LORD