Daily WDJW HealthTip for 11/13/22

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

HeartDoc Andrew

未讀,
2022年11月13日 凌晨12:49:482022/11/13
收件者:
It's when we've always faithfulness (2 Kings 17:38-39) in our LORD
that we become healthier than ever as we http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

未讀,
2022年11月14日 清晨5:51:082022/11/14
收件者:
It's when we've always goodness (Psalm 23:6) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

未讀,
2022年11月15日 凌晨3:03:192022/11/15
收件者:
It's when we've always patience (John 14:2-4) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

未讀,
2022年11月16日 上午8:12:392022/11/16
收件者:
It's when we've always self-control (Proverbs 15:18) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

未讀,
2022年11月17日 凌晨3:22:332022/11/17
收件者:
It's when we've always peace (Proverbs 29:11) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

未讀,
2022年11月18日 凌晨12:35:552022/11/18
收件者:
It's when we've always patience (Nahum 1:3) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

未讀,
2022年11月19日 凌晨2:42:172022/11/19
收件者:
It's when we've always goodness (1 Thessalonians 5:18) in our LORD
0 則新訊息