Daily WDJW HealthTip for 03/27/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 27, 2022, 2:11:25 AMMar 27
It's when we've always self-control (Acts 3:19) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 28, 2022, 5:15:50 AMMar 28
It's when we've always goodness (James 5:20) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 29, 2022, 8:27:34 AMMar 29
It's when we've always love (Numbers 14:19) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 30, 2022, 4:19:08 AMMar 30
It's when we've always peace (Psalm 118:14) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 31, 2022, 8:32:47 AMMar 31
It's when we've always faithfulness (Genesis 15:6) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 1, 2022, 7:58:58 AMApr 1
It's when we've always patience (Romans 10:17) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 2, 2022, 7:41:30 AMApr 2
It's when we've always forbearance (Matthew 20:18-19) in our LORD that