Daily WDJW HealthTip for 07/25/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2021, 6:25:35 AMJul 25
It's when we've always love (Romans 8:38-39) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 26, 2021, 12:17:33 PMJul 26
It's when we've always gentleness (Revelation 5:12) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2021, 9:39:35 AMJul 27
It's when we've always goodness (Psalm 30:2) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2021, 11:26:41 AMJul 28
It's when we've always faithfulness (Jeremiah 17:14) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2021, 9:50:04 AMJul 29
It's when we've always kindness (James 5:14) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 30, 2021, 12:28:17 PMJul 30
It's when we've always peace (Isaiah 53:4-5) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 31, 2021, 2:45:03 PMJul 31
It's when we've always faithfulness (Matthew 9:22) in our LORD that we