Greeting tommyo***ATgmailDOTcom (aka T.K.) on 01/03/22 ...

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
Jan 3, 2022, 10:37:38 AMJan 3
to
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Tommy (T.K.), also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?






...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
2024 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

T K

unread,
Jan 3, 2022, 12:21:54 PMJan 3
to
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 10:37:38 AM UTC-5, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Tommy (T.K.), also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?
>
> Doing very good for an older 80+ guy...Saw a few of your videos and liked your conversational approach leading to the Ideals set forth in the Bible echoed by the Word made Flesh Jesus Christ.

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jan 3, 2022, 12:43:57 PMJan 3
to
T K (tommy***ATgmailDOTcom> wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Tommy (T.K.), also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
>> Doing very good for an older 80+ guy...Saw a few of your videos and liked your conversational approach leading to the Ideals
>> set forth in the Bible echoed by the Word made Flesh Jesus Christ.

Taking your "very good" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I,
as a cardiologist, share with you, TK, that it's really Wonderful
(Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're
both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
red&white at Luke 6:21a **and** as evident by our both not having a
heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance
with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that
you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

T K

unread,
Jan 3, 2022, 2:46:09 PMJan 3
to
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 12:43:57 PM UTC-5, ach...@emorycardiology.com wrote:
> T K (tommy***ATgmailDOTcom> wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Tommy (T.K.), also have a healthy appetite too.
> >>
> >> So how are you ?
> >>
> >> Doing very good for an older 80+ guy...Saw a few of your videos and liked your conversational approach leading to the Ideals
> >> set forth in the Bible echoed by the Word made Flesh Jesus Christ.
> Taking your "very good" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I,
> as a cardiologist, share with you, TK, that it's really Wonderful
> (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're
> both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
> red&white at Luke 6:21a **and** as evident by our both not having a
> heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance
> with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that
> you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
> established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?
> Right on Andrew...I am "wonderfully hungry" and that wonderful hunger has showed me how to "open" my mind and heart to the Spirit of God within me...to such a degree that I no longer even take BP medication :) ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
> I> HeartDoc Andrew <><

T K

unread,
Jan 3, 2022, 2:49:03 PMJan 3
to
On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 12:43:57 PM UTC-5, ach...@emorycardiology.com wrote:
Right on Andrew...I am "wonderfully hungry", and that wonderful hunger has showed me how to "open" my mind and heart to the Spirit of God within me...to such a degree that I no longer even take BP medication :)

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jan 3, 2022, 3:15:58 PMJan 3
to
T K (tommy***ATgmailDOTcom) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> T K (tommy***ATgmailDOTcom) wrote:
>> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> >
>> >> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Tommy (T.K.), also have a healthy appetite too.
>> >>
>> >> So how are you ?
>> >>
>> >> Doing very good for an older 80+ guy...Saw a few of your videos and liked your conversational approach leading to the Ideals
>> >> set forth in the Bible echoed by the Word made Flesh Jesus Christ.
>>
>> Taking your "very good" to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I,
>> as a cardiologist, share with you, TK, that it's really Wonderful
>> (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're
>> both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
>> red&white at Luke 6:21a **and** as evident by our both not having a
>> heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in accordance
>> with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and advise that
>> you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>> established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>>
>> Right on Andrew...I am "wonderfully hungry" and that wonderful hunger has
>> showed me how to "open" my mind and heart to the Spirit of God within me...
>> to such a degree that I no longer even take BP medication :)


While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, TK, are rapture ready (Luke 17:37
means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven
continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write
that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD in the name (John 16:23) of LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages