Daily WDJW HealthTip for 07/04/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 4, 2021, 1:23:19 AMJul 4
It's when we've always peace (2 Corinthians 3:17) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 5, 2021, 6:51:15 AMJul 5
It's when we've always humility (Galatians 5:13) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 6, 2021, 5:33:24 AMJul 6
It's when we've always goodness (Romans 12:9) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 7, 2021, 8:40:41 AMJul 7
It's when we've always love (Acts 18:9-10) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 8, 2021, 9:54:10 AMJul 8
It's when we've always faithfulness (Isaiah 6:8) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 9, 2021, 7:34:15 AMJul 9
It's when we've always patience (Acts 4:19-20) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 10, 2021, 7:36:32 AMJul 10
It's when we've always goodness (Amos 5:24) in our LORD that we become