<news> Again exposing the tragedy of "Mortimer" being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 08/15/22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 15, 2022, 12:55:20 PM8/15/22
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> eternally condemned Mortimer <to...@toto.net> wrote in part:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>**emphasis** added.

>>> Incorrect.
>>
>> You wrote that you were "really satisfied". That means you were content
>> and not hungry anymore.
>
>Again, incorrect.
>
>See above added **emphasis**.
>
>>> Instead, I am still wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>>> hope you, Mortimer, also have a healthy appetite too. So how are you ?
>>
>> Did you lied when you wrote that you were satisfied?
>
>No.
>
>Again, see above added **emphasis**.
>
>In the interim, taking your continued interest here to mean "yes, you
>have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
>Mortimer, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that we're
>both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the
>moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
>appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
>"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>
>So now how are you ?

(nothing but lies for more than 24 hours)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/eOFKgzQbB9A/m/W6Xh8mhSBAAJ

Shorter more shareable link
https://tinyurl.com/EternallyCondemnedMortimer

Mortimer, your knowingly lying before someone who is
http://WonderfullyHungry.org , in the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit
of truth and Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is your
blaspheming against Him, Who helps us say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry." ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )

This is why you've **not** been able to say/write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" when greeted and have only been able to lie
instead. This is tragically an eternal (Mark 3:29) condition for you.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO ! (Psalm 112:1)

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--