WDJW thought for 05/22/22 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 22, 2022, 12:04:52 AMMay 22
"And hope does not put us to shame, because GOD’s love has been poured
out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, Who has been given to
us." (Romans 5:5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Romans 5:5) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://WonderfullyHungry.org (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward
(John 15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://WDJW.great-site.net/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25
really is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ'
of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.great-site.net/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

May 23, 2022, 9:43:51 AMMay 23
"What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit
Who is from GOD, so that we may understand what GOD has freely given
us." (1 Corinthians 2:12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (1 Corinthians 2:12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

May 24, 2022, 6:28:51 AMMay 24
"Because you are His sons, GOD sent the Spirit of His Son into our
hearts, the Spirit Who calls out, 'Abba, Father.'" (Galatians 4:6)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (Galatians 4:6) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 25, 2022, 5:22:31 AMMay 25
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the
land the LORD your GOD is giving you." (Exodus 20:12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always goodness (Exodus 20:12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 26, 2022, 5:05:43 AMMay 26
"May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be
joyful!" (Proverbs 23:25)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always joy (Proverbs 23:25) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 27, 2022, 5:57:33 AMMay 27
"And Mary said: 'My soul glorifies the LORD and my spirit rejoices in
GOD my Savior ...'" (Luke 1:46-47)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (Luke 1:46-47) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 28, 2022, 7:02:21 AMMay 28
"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are
old they will not turn from it." (Proverbs 22:6)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (Proverbs 22:6) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when