Daily WDJW HealthTip for 07/18/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 18, 2021, 1:45:10 AMJul 18
It's when we've always goodness (3 John 1:11) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 19, 2021, 8:34:26 AMJul 19
It's when we've always peace (Psalm 1:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 20, 2021, 9:04:04 AMJul 20
It's when we've always faithfulness (Philippians 4:6-7) in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 21, 2021, 7:37:40 AMJul 21
It's when we've always peace (Hebrews 13:5-6) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 22, 2021, 9:39:30 AMJul 22
It's when we've always faithfulness (Psalm 27:1) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 23, 2021, 10:11:14 AMJul 23
It's when we've always peace (Daniel 6:26-27) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 24, 2021, 1:11:58 PMJul 24
It's when we've always joy (Isaiah 25:7-8) in our LORD that we become