WDJW thought for 06/06/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 6, 2021, 12:51:50 AMJun 6
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one
comes to the Father except through Me.'" (John 14:6)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always eternal life (John 14:6) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.lywe've always joy (Proverbs 23:25)/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 7, 2021, 8:07:56 AMJun 7
"The name of the righteous is used in blessings, but the name of the
wicked will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always righteous (Proverbs 10:7) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 8, 2021, 7:00:18 AMJun 8
"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for
us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
(1 John 3:16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (1 John 3:16) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 9, 2021, 8:20:14 AMJun 9
"to them I will give within My temple and its walls a memorial and a
name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting
name that will endure forever." (Isaiah 56:5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always everlasting glory (Isaiah 56:5) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 10, 2021, 6:21:37 AMJun 10
"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s
friends." (John 15:13)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always a greater love (John 15:13) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 11, 2021, 10:33:33 AMJun 11
"Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles, and the judgments He
pronounced" (1 Chronicles 16:12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faith (1 Chronicles 16:12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 12, 2021, 11:16:22 AMJun 12
"Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am GOD, and there is
no other; I am GOD, and there is none like Me." (Isaiah 46:9)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Isaiah 46:9) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD