WDJW thought for 07/25/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 25, 2021, 6:24:59 AM7/25/21
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither
height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to
separate us from the love of GOD that is in Christ Jesus our LORD."
(Romans 8:38-39)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (Romans 8:38-39) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when
we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 26, 2021, 12:17:09 PM7/26/21
"In a loud voice they were saying: 'Worthy is the Lamb, Who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and
glory and praise!'" (Revelation 5:12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always gentleness (Revelation 5:12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 27, 2021, 9:39:06 AM7/27/21
"LORD my GOD, I called to You for help, and You healed me." (Psalm
30:2)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always goodness (Psalm 30:2) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 28, 2021, 11:26:13 AM7/28/21
"Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for
You are the one I praise." (Jeremiah 17:14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Jeremiah 17:14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 29, 2021, 9:49:38 AM7/29/21
"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to
pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the LORD."
(James 5:14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always kindness (James 5:14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 30, 2021, 12:27:55 PM7/30/21
"Surely He took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered
Him punished by GOD, stricken by Him, and afflicted. But He was
pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the
punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are
healed." (Isaiah 53:4-5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Isaiah 53:4-5) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 31, 2021, 2:44:23 PM7/31/21
"Jesus turned and saw her. 'Take heart, daughter,' He said, 'your
faith has healed you.' And the woman was healed at that moment."
(Matthew 9:22)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Matthew 9:22) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD