Daily WDJW HealthTip for 04/10/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 10, 2022, 2:20:23 AM4/10/22
It's when we've always love (John 19:30) in our LORD that we become
healthier ( http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier ) than ever:

http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 11, 2022, 6:08:11 AM4/11/22
It's when we've always joy (Luke 24:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 12, 2022, 5:43:20 AM4/12/22
It's when we've always peace (Hebrews 9:15) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 13, 2022, 7:05:29 AM4/13/22
It's when we've always humility (1 Peter 1:3) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 14, 2022, 9:09:58 AM4/14/22
It's when we've always goodness (Acts 2:32-33) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 15, 2022, 8:00:30 AM4/15/22
It's when we've always faithfulness (John 11:25) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 16, 2022, 2:24:15 PM4/16/22
It's when we've always peace (Romans 6:5) in our LORD that we become