WDJW thought for 05/09/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2021, 8:22:59 AMMay 9
"Who is a GOD like You, Who pardons sin and forgives the transgression
of the remnant of His inheritance? YOU do not stay angry forever but
delight to show mercy. YOU will again have compassion on us; YOU will
tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of
the sea." (Micah 7:18-19)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've always
compassion (Micah 7:18-19) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're
always saying/writing that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) w/all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD --> http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), should
love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care with our
heart so that we would be willing to die for each other because our LORD
has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has died for each of
us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the heart:

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around
the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2021, 8:57:04 AMMay 10
"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than
rubies." (Proverbs 31:10)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always noble (Proverbs 31:10) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2021, 9:18:27 AMMay 11
"And GOD is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all
times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
(2 Corinthians 9:8)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always abundantly blessed (2 Corinthians 9:8) in our Wonderful (Isaiah

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2021, 7:21:58 AMMay 12
"The Spirit of GOD has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me
life." (Job 33:4)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always in the Holy Spirit (Job 33:4) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
LORD when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2021, 8:07:36 AMMay 13
"Teach me to do Your will, for You are my GOD; may Your good Spirit
lead me on level ground." (Psalm 143:10)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
do GOD's will (Psalm 143:10) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2021, 9:05:15 AMMay 14
"and I have filled him with the Spirit of GOD, with wisdom, with
understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills" (Exodus
31:3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always Holy Spirit filled (Exodus 31:3) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew

May 15, 2021, 12:25:28 PMMay 15
"But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD,
and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to
Israel his sin." (Micah 3:8)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always powerful (Micah 3:8) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when