Daily WDJW Health Tip for 03/28/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 28, 2021, 5:08:13 AMMar 28
It's when we're always saving (James 5:20) lives in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 29, 2021, 8:22:08 AMMar 29
It's when we're always forgiven (Numbers 14:19) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 30, 2021, 2:11:41 AMMar 30
It's when we've always strength (Psalm 118:14) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 31, 2021, 4:49:25 AMMar 31
It's when we always believe (Genesis 15:6) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 1, 2021, 1:10:40 AMApr 1
It's when we've always faith (Romans 10:17) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 2, 2021, 12:41:34 AMApr 2
It's when we've always life (Matthew 20:18-19) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Apr 3, 2021, 6:54:38 AMApr 3
It's when we're always victorious (Zechariah 9:9) in our LORD that we