Daily WDJW Health Tip for 03/14/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 14, 2021, 7:09:38 AMMar 14
It's when we've always peace (Numbers 6:24-26) in our LORD that we
become healthier ( http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier ) than ever:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HealthTip

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 15, 2021, 1:31:53 AMMar 15
It's when we've always knowledge (2 Corinthians 4:6) of GOD's will in

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 16, 2021, 1:16:42 AMMar 16
It's when we're always blessed (Psalm 1:1) in our LORD that we become

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 17, 2021, 2:09:23 AMMar 17
It's when we always save lives (Proverbs 11:30-31) in our LORD that we

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 18, 2021, 5:08:31 AMMar 18
It's when we're always walking (3 John 1:4) in the truth in our LORD

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 19, 2021, 7:41:57 AMMar 19
It's when we always stand firm (2 Thessalonians 2:15) in our LORD that

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 20, 2021, 1:14:01 AMMar 20
It's when we always hope (Psalm 37:8-9) in our LORD that we become