WDJW thought for 05/02/21 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 2, 2021, 12:14:43 AMMay 2
"If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the GOD we serve is able
to deliver us from it, and He will deliver us from Your Majesty’s
hand. But even if He does not, we want you to know, Your Majesty, that
we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set
up." (Daniel 3:17-18)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always courageous (Daniel 3:17-18) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

May 3, 2021, 6:41:12 AMMay 3
"This is what the LORD says: 'Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who
draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the
LORD.'" (Jeremiah 17:5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
trust (Jeremiah 17:5) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're

HeartDoc Andrew

May 4, 2021, 5:46:18 AMMay 4
"Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with
eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop
saying: '"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD GOD Almighty," Who was, and is,
and is to come.'" (Revelation 4:8)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always holy (Revelation 4:8) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 5, 2021, 7:30:18 AMMay 5
"This, then, is how you should pray: ' "Our Father in Heaven, hallowed
be Your name ..." ' " (Matthew 6:9)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we always
pray (Matthew 6:9) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when we're

HeartDoc Andrew

May 6, 2021, 2:07:35 AMMay 6
"Then I said: 'LORD, the GOD of Heaven, the great and awesome GOD, Who
keeps His covenant of love with those who love Him and keep His
commandments ...'" (Nehemiah 1:5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (Nehemiah 1:5) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 7, 2021, 7:46:05 AMMay 7
"For the Word of the LORD is right and true; HE is faithful in all He
does." (Psalm 33:4)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always right (Psalm 33:4) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew

May 8, 2021, 11:14:19 AMMay 8
"LORD, You establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished You
have done for us." (Isaiah 26:12)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (Isaiah 26:12) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when