Re: Kween Klutz

1 view
Message has been deleted

Dave

Jun 12, 2006, 5:37:20 PM6/12/06
Durn, Ricki, that's terrible. Sometimes it never seems to stop. How is it
doing now, a few days later?

I'm not doing so well. Feeling just overwhelmed by things I've let slide
and have to catch up on. And thinking I didn't do too well on the
Neuro/Psych evaluation I did the other day in hopes of figureing out why I
keep forgetting things. The test-giver said I have an enormous amount of
psychological "stuff" going on and that could easily explain some
forgetfulness. sigh

Spent the weekend trying to catch up on one thing or another, and still
working at it. This weeks promises to be a laugh a minute.

Hope you are doing better with your knee and back.

(((((((((((((((Ricki)))))))))))))))

"Ricki" <ri...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
> This is completely off topic, but I thought I'd share my misadventure
> of *this* week.
>
> I fell at work yesterday. A floor had just been mopped and there was
> no sign up about the floor being wet. I "Kramered" through, and
> slipped and wrenched my left knee.
>
> The good news is that nothing is permanently damaged. The bad news is
> that the knee is not "aligned properly", has a ton of arthritis in it,
> and is degenerating. Also, because I had a cortisone shot in the knee
> a couple of weeks ago, this will take much much much longer to heal
> than normal, according to the doc I saw today.
>
> Also, my back has been "whiplashed".
>
> Great, huh?
>
> The doc asked what my job was at the church besides falling down and
> getting bit by rabid cats and entertaining everyone :-) I have to
> admit that the whole fall thing was a classic America's Funniest Home
> Videos moment :-)
>
> We've all gotten a pretty good laugh about it. You just have to have
> some humor about this stuff. The doc told me today that I'd really be
> hurting tomorrow. He said 48 hours after the fall is when the pain
> would really kick in.
>
> Oh gee...lucky me! Celebrex and an ace bandage and hopefully I'll
> start mending--even though he said this would get worse before it gets
> better.
>
> Has anyone else had such an exciting week? Do tell. It's too dang
> quiet in here!
>
> {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{asdrs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
>
> Ricki
>
> Speaking of Kramer, I'm off to watch tonight's ep of Seinfeld.
>
> Humor, ya know?

Silver

Jun 12, 2006, 6:04:33 PM6/12/06

Ricki wrote:
> Great, huh?

Ouch sorry its been rough. I'm exhausted from not sleeping, and tossing
and turning, and the heat, and just the misery that pervades my being.
Very unfun. Just want SOMETHING good to happen. but its boredom and
blehness ;/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dave

Jun 16, 2006, 12:18:16 AM6/16/06
Glad to hear you are doing at least a little better. I am too, although
today was especially hard. Fixing to treat myself to some chocolate, and
read about Tai Chi and Chi Kung. Maybe listen to some shortwave. All the
things that make me feel comforted. :)