Under New Management!

HeatherOK

Jun 7, 2007, 7:16:09 PM6/7/07
Hello everyone!

I realize that this group might be "dead", but I want to let you know that I
haven't given up. I will still be here, and still moderating. The FAQs
will also be reposted, however, I am currently looking to modify them to
where the newly diagnosed person who stumbles upon this group and get some
answers and hopefully begin their journey with more information and
understanding.

I am looking for your imput and suggestions, and I welcome those of you who
have groups and/or communities that would like for me to include in a FAQ to
please let me know.

Thank you,
HeatherOK
heat...@sbcglobal.net