Bi-Polar Crisis

Tim Webb

Jun 28, 2007, 10:53:22 AM6/28/07
Mornin, Evenin,

I am recently maried and my wife suffers from bi-polar I and am in need of
serious help.

All she ever talks about these days is suicide, and that frightens me.

She feels that there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

I know that her medication is only one side of the problem, the other side
is socially being able to interact and being a functional part of society.

Is there anyone out there you can help???

Any Web-site that give any suggestions on Bi-Polar Disorder.

Regards,

Tim.