Manic Man

Jul 14, 2007, 12:35:29 AM7/14/07
Harry <hhha...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:IpChi.9628$c06.8525
@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net:

> i wondered how important others think it is to have friends or
> reliable individuals to offer feedback or observations to another in
> hope of helping to prevent a relapse-harry

more important than meds for me they keep me on the sauce(meds)

On the Road to Damascus

Jul 16, 2007, 12:50:40 AM7/16/07
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:35:22 -0700, Harry <hhha...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>i wondered how important others think it is to have friends or
>reliable individuals to offer feedback or observations to another in
>hope of helping to prevent a relapse-harry

They are extremely important...however all too often the patient
refuses to listen to them, or has destroyed all relationships and is
living alone...