Put Your Money Up Trump's Ass

mixed nuts

Feb 17, 2024, 9:19:37β€―AMFeb 17
Where it belongs:

<https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-trump-raise-the-settlement>

This is IMPORTANT! Trump is being badly mistreated (worse than jesus) by
DEEP STATE WITCH HUNT HOAXERS (as seen on failing, lying, poorly rated,
Faux Nooz Entertainment).

--
Grizzly H.

Lane Larson

Feb 17, 2024, 9:58:28β€―AMFeb 17
If Trump knew that judge was corrupt from the start, why was he
powerless to do anything about him? Do we need someone who is
powerless? I thought Trump was supposed to be about getting stuff done.
Now I find out he is WEAK! I know who I'm voting for this November.
Joe Biden.

πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆJenπŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ Dershmender πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸΆη¬›πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ

Feb 17, 2024, 10:03:35β€―AMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:19:35 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie> determined that the following was of
not great importance to mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> and
subsequently decided to NOT freely share it with us in
<uqqf9n$dkc3$1...@dont-email.me>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Where it belongs:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= <https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-trump-raise-the-settlement>
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= This is IMPORTANT! Trump is being badly mistreated (worse than jesus) by
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= DEEP STATE WITCH HUNT HOAXERS (as seen on failing, lying, poorly rated,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Faux Nooz Entertainment).
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

Do it while you can... gfm removes campaigns trying to use funds for punitive damages:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/454171/gofundme-removes-fundraiser-claiming-to-help-amber-heard-pay-damages-report/

WHOMP WHOMP

--

"If you worried half as much about your own personal life as you do
everyone else's, you might almost be tolerable, obsessed stalker."

-James "Checkmate" Gorman, in perhaps the most ironic and
mentally-challenged statement ever made on Usenet.
<MPG.4001ba2c1...@usnews.blocknews.net>

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

mixed nuts

Feb 17, 2024, 10:09:39β€―AMFeb 17
The Powerful, but very aged Dictator, "Dark Brandon" thanks you for your
service to God, Country, and National Football!

--
Grizzly H.

Brennus

Feb 17, 2024, 10:26:38β€―AMFeb 17
Lane Larson <lnla...@stoat.inhoin.edu> wrote in
Only dumb fucks would want a make-up splattered homo like trump as
president. LMAO!

Janithor

Feb 17, 2024, 10:44:43β€―AMFeb 17
x-no-archive: yes
The Colonel would disagree.

Brennus

Feb 17, 2024, 10:52:25β€―AMFeb 17
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in news:uqqk99$fj57$1...@dont-email.me:
Nobody cares about phony soldier Urinal Bukkake. The Brennus proved Urinal
Bukkake's mental retardation and forced Urinal Bukkake to stop posting in
alt.slack. LOL!

Janithor

Feb 17, 2024, 10:55:03β€―AMFeb 17
x-no-archive: yes
IOW you retired the Colonel and busted out the Brennanus.Β  Yes, we know.

William Stickers

Feb 17, 2024, 10:57:07β€―AMFeb 17
Was he a dumb fuck?

Brennus

Feb 17, 2024, 11:00:09β€―AMFeb 17
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
Janet whore proves her mental deficiency with every post she makes. LOL!

Janithor

Feb 17, 2024, 11:10:33β€―AMFeb 17
x-no-archive: yes
And the Gerk proves what a kook he is with every poast.Β  LOLLITY!

%

Feb 17, 2024, 11:17:18β€―AMFeb 17
yea but he would do that anyway

%

Feb 17, 2024, 11:19:21β€―AMFeb 17
yes but no where near your size

Brennus

Feb 17, 2024, 11:57:01β€―AMFeb 17
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote in
See my previous post, dumbass, and who's "gerk," idiot? LOL!

%

Feb 17, 2024, 12:08:33β€―PMFeb 17
>>> Janet whore proves her mental deficiency with every post she makes.
>>> LOL!
>>
>> And the Gerk proves what a kook he is with every poast.  LOLLITY!
>>

> See my previous post, dumbass, and who's "gerk," idiot? LOL!

trolling the support groups

William Stickers

Feb 17, 2024, 12:45:50β€―PMFeb 17
Thanks, Fat Dave.

Lane Larson

Feb 17, 2024, 1:18:50β€―PMFeb 17
>> yes but no where near your sire
>
> Thanks, Fat Dave.

Is His Majesty finding the froup to his liking today?