Re: Joes big speech

Janithor

Jan 8, 2024, 6:25:53 PMJan 8
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/8/2024 3:14 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
> On 1/8/2024 17:09, Janithor wrote:

>>> Some cops burned, shooted, booted and looted, but that's not "all
>>> of that".
>>
>> That's not what you stated before.
>
> That's likely because I was responding to a different form of the same
> pile of RWNJ made-up crap.

Why don't we just make it illegal to vote Republican? We already know
they are wrong about everything, and trying to overthrow our democracy.
We should give full power to just the Democrats, because they are right
and they need that power to help save democracy.

%

Jan 8, 2024, 6:28:05 PMJan 8
i think it should be against the law to talk about any of it

Janithor

Jan 8, 2024, 6:29:26 PMJan 8
x-no-archive: yes
What do you want to talk about?

%

Jan 8, 2024, 6:32:47 PMJan 8
winter driving , ice fishing ,
snowmobile races , down hill skiing ,
taking photos of grizzly bears on the ice ,
for starters

Janithor

Jan 8, 2024, 6:43:46 PMJan 8
x-no-archive: yes
I never got into fishing, and never once went hunting. Don't think I
would like it.

%

Jan 8, 2024, 6:46:36 PMJan 8
i don't hunt , well i do but with a camera ,
i fish but i can return them so it's ok

%

Jan 8, 2024, 7:01:50 PMJan 8

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:43:44 -0800, Janithor said:

.
I would never go hunting unless I had to, and that's highly unlikely to
ever happen.

--
DAVID "ASSWORM" KEETING ~~~"

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David James Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic and retarded statement
ever made on Usenet.

Dexter

Jan 8, 2024, 7:02:15 PMJan 8
-------------------------------------

Back when I *_did_* fish, many, many moons
ago, we actually ate what we caught or used
it as bait.

Nowadays, it seems nobody keeps their catch.
I tease my nephew, a pretend fisherman, to
no end about it.

%

Jan 8, 2024, 7:04:35 PMJan 8
i keep some sometime ,
like one or two that i can eat that day ,
i just don't see the sense in ,
fishing until i empty the lake just because they're biting

mixed nuts

Jan 8, 2024, 7:11:41 PMJan 8
We could make it mandatory to vote republican.

--
Grizzly H.

Dexter

Jan 8, 2024, 7:28:34 PMJan 8
> > Back when I did fish, many, many moons
> > ago, we actually ate what we caught or used
> > it as bait.
> >
> > Nowadays, it seems nobody keeps their catch.
> > I tease my nephew, a pretend fisherman, to
> > no end about it.
> >
> i keep some sometime ,
> like one or two that i can eat that day ,
> i just don't see the sense in ,
> fishing until i empty the lake just because they're biting
-------------------------------------

Now I certainly have to agree with that.

Dexter

Jan 8, 2024, 7:29:09 PMJan 8
-------------------------------------

That seems to be the plan.

Janithor

Jan 8, 2024, 7:30:16 PMJan 8
x-no-archive: yes
No no no, R bad, D good. I thought you were a scientist?

%

Jan 8, 2024, 7:34:24 PMJan 8
i try to follow all the rules governed by the province i'm in

%

Jan 8, 2024, 7:36:57 PMJan 8
why not each state has it's own election ,
and the country has two presidents ,
one for the r states and one for d's

mixed nuts

Jan 8, 2024, 8:02:00 PMJan 8
Yes. I have observed that rock-ribbed god fearing doctrinaire
republicans sworn to uphold Donald J. Trump refuse to follow lawful
orders not issued by Donald Jesus Trump. If congress passes a
"Mandatory Voting" law that requires all gun owning Christian White
Nationalists to appear at an official voting location with 3 forms of ID
to register their ballad casting 1 vote for Donald J Trump, "The One
True President", do you think they'd do it?

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jan 8, 2024, 8:05:07 PMJan 8
i'd like to hang out with trump for a day

Janithor

Jan 8, 2024, 8:27:54 PMJan 8
x-no-archive: yes
Would you drink a beer with me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=254eT3SBRpE

%

Jan 8, 2024, 9:06:45 PMJan 8

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:25:52 -0800, Janithor said:

.
Cornpop was a bad dude.

%

Jan 8, 2024, 9:11:16 PMJan 8

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 16:32:34 -0700, % said:

.
I'll take "snow blowers of the rich and famous" for $600, Alex.

%

Jan 8, 2024, 9:13:18 PMJan 8

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 16:46:23 -0700, % said:

.
if u buy them , at the store u can't return them

Janithor

Jan 8, 2024, 10:28:59 PMJan 8
x-no-archive: yes
Indeed he was.

%

Jan 9, 2024, 1:03:04 AMJan 9

On Tue, 9 Jan 2024 00:29:07 -0000 (UTC), Dexter said:

.

> > We could make it mandatory to vote republican.
> -------------------------------------
>
> That seems to be the plan.

And Biden would still "win".

%

Jan 9, 2024, 1:06:04 AMJan 9

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 17:36:45 -0700, % said:

.

> >> We could make it mandatory to vote republican.
> >
> > No no no, R bad, D good.  I thought you were a scientist?
> >
> why not each state has it's own election ,
> and the country has two presidents ,
> one for the r states and one for d's

We should have a national "Act like a Canadian" day, eh?

%

Jan 9, 2024, 1:14:55 AMJan 9

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 18:04:55 -0700, % said:

.

> >> No no no, R bad, D good.  I thought you were a scientist?
> >
> > Yes. I have observed that rock-ribbed god fearing doctrinaire
> > republicans sworn to uphold Donald J. Trump refuse to follow lawful
> > orders not issued by Donald Jesus Trump.  If congress passes a
> > "Mandatory Voting" law that requires all gun owning Christian White
> > Nationalists to appear at an official voting location with 3 forms of ID
> > to register their ballad casting 1 vote for Donald J Trump, "The One
> > True President", do you think they'd do it?
> >
> i'd like to hang out with trump for a day

Kanye West did, so maybe you have a shot.

mixed nuts

Jan 9, 2024, 2:05:21 AMJan 9
I don't drink alcohol. Never have.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Jan 9, 2024, 2:34:12 AMJan 9
On 1/9/2024 01:02, % wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Jan 2024 00:29:07 -0000 (UTC), Dexter said:
>
> .
>

>>> We could make it mandatory to vote republican.
>> -------------------------------------
>>
>> That seems to be the plan.
>>

> And Biden would still "win".

Very powerfully, and by a very tremendous and very incredible number of
votes.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor