RIP

mixed nuts

Dec 27, 2023, 1:50:48 PM12/27/23
Tom Smothers

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 27, 2023, 1:56:56 PM12/27/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 12/27/2023 10:50 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
> Tom Smothers

You beat % to it.

MN = 1
% = 0

%

Dec 27, 2023, 4:44:30 PM12/27/23
i don't race to say it ,
you can't make challenges ,
put me in them after they're over ,
and then say i lost when i RIP ,
it's cause i saw it on my start page

%

Dec 27, 2023, 5:37:04 PM12/27/23

On Wed, 27 Dec 2023 14:44:17 -0700, % said:

.
But he still beat you.

%

Dec 27, 2023, 5:40:15 PM12/27/23
yes he won something i wasn't in

Janithor

Dec 28, 2023, 2:02:48 PM12/28/23
x-no-archive: yes
I just like to stir shit up, especially against nuts.

%

Dec 28, 2023, 5:02:33 PM12/28/23
Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 12/27/2023 1:44 PM, % wrote:
>> Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> You beat % to it.
>>>
>>> MN = 1
>>> % = 0
>>
>> i don't race to say it ,
>> you can't make challenges ,
>> put me in them after they're over ,
>> and then say i lost when i RIP ,
>> it's cause i saw it on my start page
>
> I just like to stir shit up, especially against nuts.

i don't care , i still win

mixed nuts

Dec 28, 2023, 7:18:55 PM12/28/23
Never works. Nobody cares.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Dec 28, 2023, 7:19:31 PM12/28/23
On 12/28/2023 17:02, % wrote:
> Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> i don't race to say it ,
>>> you can't make challenges ,
>>> put me in them after they're over ,
>>> and then say i lost when i RIP ,
>>> it's cause i saw it on my start page
>>
>> I just like to stir shit up, especially against nuts.
>
> i don't care , i still win

Same here.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 28, 2023, 7:23:14 PM12/28/23
yea but you buy your own illegal hootch

mixed nuts

Dec 28, 2023, 8:01:17 PM12/28/23
I make it with a stool, wood chips and a kettle.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 28, 2023, 8:34:25 PM12/28/23
i used the linoleum off the kitchen floor

%

Dec 29, 2023, 1:46:48 AM12/29/23

On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 20:01:13 -0500, mixed nuts said:

.
How do you get the stool to ferment?

mixed nuts

Dec 29, 2023, 2:57:12 AM12/29/23
You don't ferment the stool. You ferment the mash in the bucket on top
of the stool. There's always a bucket on top of the stool around here.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 29, 2023, 12:31:31 PM12/29/23
Oh, THAT kinda stool...

%

Dec 29, 2023, 1:02:36 PM12/29/23
i don't give a shit

% 🧿

Dec 29, 2023, 1:03:22 PM12/29/23
that's because you're a failure

%

Dec 29, 2023, 1:12:49 PM12/29/23
its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants

Janithor

Dec 29, 2023, 4:57:45 PM12/29/23
x-no-archive: yes
haw haw haw

%

Dec 29, 2023, 5:00:35 PM12/29/23
Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 12/28/2023 4:18 PM, mixed nuts wrote:

>>> I just like to stir shit up, especially against nuts.
>>
>> Never works. Nobody cares.
>
> haw haw haw

its just a shame he defeats you , nuts wins

mixed nuts

Dec 29, 2023, 6:25:39 PM12/29/23
On 12/29/2023 17:00, % wrote:
And I couldn't care less while I chow down on my Svenska köttbullar with
caramelized onions and mushrooms.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 29, 2023, 6:49:45 PM12/29/23
and they don't care

mixed nuts

Dec 29, 2023, 8:24:11 PM12/29/23
Never did.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 29, 2023, 10:59:07 PM12/29/23
and won't start later

Janithor

Dec 30, 2023, 8:34:20 AM12/30/23
x-no-archive: yes
You call that winning? Gross.

mixed nuts

Dec 30, 2023, 9:33:03 AM12/30/23
Smoked paprika with a dollop of sour cream - over the top eh?

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Dec 30, 2023, 10:16:19 AM12/30/23
x-no-archive: yes
Washed down with a $27.87 bier while you let everyone know how much you
care about the little people you despise so much?

%

Dec 30, 2023, 10:24:08 AM12/30/23
it doesn't matter he defeated you

mixed nuts

Dec 30, 2023, 11:49:58 AM12/30/23
Do you feel that you're being being badly mistreated because Taylor
Swift made "Woman of the Decade" with prestigious amenities as a deep
blue democrat while you have to beg underpaid illegal border crossing
immigrants to use their unearned untaxed Soros bucks to keep you out of
jail for living in your truck without an occupancy permit?

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 30, 2023, 12:24:03 PM12/30/23
her name is kaylee petersen she's a flagger

Janithor

Dec 30, 2023, 3:58:28 PM12/30/23
x-no-archive: yes
Don't be angry because you're a complete fraud, you made that decision
yourself.

mixed nuts

Dec 30, 2023, 4:11:14 PM12/30/23
In what sense do you mean "fraud", Katie?

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 30, 2023, 4:22:59 PM12/30/23

On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 12:58:26 -0800, Janithor said:

.
You don't need no steenking occupancy permit, amigo!

Skeeter

Dec 30, 2023, 4:31:24 PM12/30/23
In article <WdOdnaRReeO6zw34...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
Nuts still posting nyquil induced nonsense.

%

Dec 30, 2023, 4:38:46 PM12/30/23
but he won

Janithor

Dec 30, 2023, 5:05:41 PM12/30/23
x-no-archive: yes
I'll team up with the angry jew, just watch

%

Dec 30, 2023, 5:07:03 PM12/30/23
i'll get john henry to keep it 6

%

Dec 31, 2023, 3:15:47 AM12/31/23
instead of buying liquor , i buy nyquill
cause it's 80 proof just like liquor , but
nyquill makes me feel squzzier and i like that

Janithor

Dec 31, 2023, 10:23:29 AM12/31/23
x-no-archive: yes
Alex Cain - we short guys stick together

%

Dec 31, 2023, 4:18:50 PM12/31/23
oh is he a little guy too

Janithor

Dec 31, 2023, 4:23:51 PM12/31/23
x-no-archive: yes
yup - no reason to live

%

Dec 31, 2023, 4:29:34 PM12/31/23
i'll have to let him know i found out he's a punk

%

Dec 31, 2023, 7:08:19 PM12/31/23

Janithor

Dec 31, 2023, 8:38:14 PM12/31/23
x-no-archive: yes

2023

Sn!pe

Dec 31, 2023, 8:49:49 PM12/31/23
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

> 2023

Good riddance to a crap year.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Janithor

Dec 31, 2023, 8:54:51 PM12/31/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 12/31/2023 5:49 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> 2023
>
> Good riddance to a crap year.

2024 is going to be great! All you need is the right narrative, some
unicorn farts, and a little pixie dust, and you have utopia. :-)

Oh, and don't forget to pat yourself on the back, it wouldn't work
unless you broadcast to everyone how tolerant and compassionate and NOT
RACIST you are.

%

Dec 31, 2023, 8:58:16 PM12/31/23
Sn!pe wrote:
> Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> 2023
>
> Good riddance to a crap year.

the odd numbers are always kaput

mixed nuts

Dec 31, 2023, 9:24:59 PM12/31/23
There's still a billionaire ruling class Christo-Fascist MAGA minority
ruling, powerfully, in the name of the lord god Jesus J. Trump, to
eliminate wealth in the hands of the non-religious lower class
gerrymandered majority.

--
Grizzly H.

Sn!pe

Dec 31, 2023, 9:32:28 PM12/31/23
Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 12/31/2023 5:49 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> > Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> 2023
> >
> > Good riddance to a crap year.
>
> 2024 is going to be great! All you need is the right narrative, some
> unicorn farts, and a little pixie dust, and you have utopia. :-)

Will the unicorn farts be rainbows? I do hope they will be rainbows.
Hold the pixie dust, TYVM.

> Oh, and don't forget to pat yourself on the back, it wouldn't work
> unless you broadcast to everyone how tolerant and compassionate
> and NOT RACIST you are.

Hot damn, I am ~Not~ the Racist, I am the ~Indignant!~

Janithor

Dec 31, 2023, 9:46:17 PM12/31/23
x-no-archive: yes

On 12/31/2023 6:32 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Good riddance to a crap year.
>>
>> 2024 is going to be great! All you need is the right narrative, some
>> unicorn farts, and a little pixie dust, and you have utopia. :-)
>>

> Will the unicorn farts be rainbows? I do hope they will be rainbows.
> Hold the pixie dust, TYVM.
>

>> Oh, and don't forget to pat yourself on the back, it wouldn't work
>> unless you broadcast to everyone how tolerant and compassionate
>> and NOT RACIST you are.
>>

> Hot damn, I am ~Not~ the Racist, I am the ~Indignant!~

Racism defined:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxS1gM56__4

Got it?

Janithor

Dec 31, 2023, 9:52:11 PM12/31/23

mixed nuts

Dec 31, 2023, 10:57:08 PM12/31/23
Aren't you happy that you have achieved the divine state of Inukness?
Inukness baby, Inukness!!!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iawDXQGQsr0>

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jan 1, 2024, 12:20:43 AMJan 1

On Mon, 1 Jan 2024 01:49:46 +0000, Sn!pe said:

.

> Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > 2023
>
> Good riddance to a crap year.

Because the new one promises to be an even better Schitt Show.

%

Jan 1, 2024, 12:24:14 AMJan 1

On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 17:54:50 -0800, Janithor said:

.
Signal your virtue, and if you're a male with a virtual vagina, clap
those labia together!

%

Jan 1, 2024, 12:17:23 PMJan 1
and next week you can say i said this

%

Jan 1, 2024, 12:17:52 PMJan 1
yea i would say that

%

Jan 1, 2024, 10:04:21 PMJan 1

On Mon, 1 Jan 2024 10:17:11 -0700, % said:

.
or , next week you can amaze everybuddy by actually saying it , and
people will be like "whoa , that was awesome"!

%

Jan 1, 2024, 11:03:46 PMJan 1
you've already said i've said everything ever said in usenet
so next week or even tomorrow you can ,
tell everyone i said this

jdcha...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2024, 9:03:13 PMJan 5

David Soul

%

Jan 6, 2024, 5:21:24 PMJan 6

mixed nuts

Jan 10, 2024, 2:14:00 AMJan 10
Amalija Knavs

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Jan 10, 2024, 2:01:25 PMJan 10
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/9/2024 11:13 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
> Amalija Knavs

You beat % to it, congratulations.

%

Jan 10, 2024, 4:29:08 PMJan 10
he beat you to it too

Janithor

Jan 10, 2024, 4:29:50 PMJan 10
x-no-archive: yes
He's a better human being.

%

Jan 10, 2024, 4:36:04 PMJan 10
Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 1/10/2024 1:28 PM, % wrote:
>> Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> You beat % to it, congratulations.
>>
>> he beat you to it too
>
> He's a better human being.

he went to school

%

Jan 15, 2024, 6:15:55 PMJan 15
RIP

joyce randolf

Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

Jan 15, 2024, 6:50:06 PMJan 15

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 16:15:43 -0700, % said:

.
Seymour Cox

--
Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

jdcha...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2024, 5:57:36 PMJan 24

Melanie

%

Jan 24, 2024, 6:19:17 PMJan 24
jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> Melanie

which one there's lots of them

jdcha...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2024, 6:44:04 PMJan 24
Melanie Safka

%

Jan 24, 2024, 6:52:00 PMJan 24
oh her , i liked her she voted for trump

Janithor

Jan 24, 2024, 7:59:12 PMJan 24
x-no-archive: yes
Sounds like a good woman.

%

Jan 24, 2024, 8:09:11 PMJan 24
she sang songs ,
look what they done to my song , ma

i got a brand new pair of roller skates

and my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADlqo-2wYUI

%

Jan 26, 2024, 9:59:42 AMJan 26
.

Maricet Espinosa González, a Cuban judo champion who represented her
country in the 2016 Olympics, has died, according to multiple reports.
She was 34.

Janithor

Jan 27, 2024, 8:36:32 PMJan 27
x-no-archive: yes