Re: But what about Trump?

JD Chase

Apr 3, 2019, 12:22:24โ€ฏPM4/3/19
The โ€œorangesโ€ of the Russia scandal, Trumpy? Your father was born in Germany, scumbag? Just non stop lies lies lies. As usual! Speaking of orange, shithole, canโ€™t wait unti the orange blob that is you is forced to wear an orange jumpsuit for YEARS, you disgusting, disgraceful despicable POS thug! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŠ

%

Apr 3, 2019, 3:10:05โ€ฏPM4/3/19
On 2019-04-03 9:22 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> The โ€œorangesโ€ of the Russia scandal, Trumpy? Your father was born in Germany, scumbag? Just non stop lies lies lies. As usual! Speaking of orange, shithole, canโ€™t wait unti the orange blob that is you is forced to wear an orange jumpsuit for YEARS, you disgusting, disgraceful despicable POS thug! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŠ

exonerated

parkstre...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2019, 5:48:44โ€ฏPM4/3/19
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:22:24 PM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> The โ€œorangesโ€ of the Russia scandal, Trumpy? Your father was born in Germany, scumbag? Just non stop lies lies lies. As usual! Speaking of orange, shithole, canโ€™t wait unti the orange blob that is you is forced to wear an orange jumpsuit for YEARS, you disgusting, disgraceful despicable POS thug! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŠ

LOL. he also declared war on chocolate. he got confused. he though cocaine was made from cocoa. it's actually the coca plant; a completely different plant.

JD Chase

Apr 4, 2019, 10:45:15โ€ฏAM4/4/19
And according to the โ€œstable geniusโ€, wind turbines โ€œcause cancerโ€... never mind prison, Trumpy, you more properly belong in an INSANE ASYLUM! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Apr 4, 2019, 1:04:31โ€ฏPM4/4/19
On 2019-04-04 7:45 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> And according to the โ€œstable geniusโ€, wind turbines โ€œcause cancerโ€... never mind prison, Trumpy, you more properly belong in an INSANE ASYLUM! ๐Ÿ˜ก

the nuts calling the nuts , nuts

Punk Babe

Apr 4, 2019, 1:05:09โ€ฏPM4/4/19
x-no-archive: yes

So, if our elected president is locked up, then what?

How does our immigration problem suddenly become resolved?

And what abt the Africans invading Italy? Itโ€™s the same ploy. Put self in dangerous situation then demand to be taken care of given everything they need for free.

Or Muslims in Paris? Immigrants everywhere putting up tents wherever they want to live.

What if I wanted to camp out somewhere for free, no camping fees, demanding to be fed bcuz Iโ€™m hungry, and must b provided running water and toilet facilities for humanitarian reasons. As a citizen, it would not be tolerated. Even our homeless donโ€™t get protection or get fed and medical assistance for free by standing in line.

Immigration is not free in a civilized society. If it were, that society would be destroyed and exist no more.

JD Chase

Apr 15, 2019, 11:48:24โ€ฏPM4/15/19

You were exonerated even though the Mueller report explicitly said that you were NOT exonerated? Me thinks thou doth protest too much, Trumpy! You are guilty guilty guilty!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

JD Chase

Apr 20, 2019, 1:26:52โ€ฏPM4/20/19
Ana Navarro, Mitt Romney, Nicole Wallace, George Will, Tara Setamyer, Joe Scarborough, David French and the other very limited number of Republicans and/or conservatives- thanks for showing some courage and integrity by SPEAKING OUT against Trump! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

JD Chase

May 3, 2019, 10:37:08โ€ฏAM5/3/19
Of course NOW Trumpy wants to just move on and start over... sorry, shithole! NOT going to happen! If there is to be any semblance of democracy remaining in the U.S., you will have to be investigated further and held accountable in some form... otherwise, we are truly on our way to becoming a fascist dictatorship! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก

JD Chase

May 3, 2019, 3:57:41โ€ฏPM5/3/19

So, Trumpy only admits gabbing for an hour or so on the phone with his master and lover, Vladimir, about the "Russian Hoax"! Isn't that nice? Never mind that Russia without a shred of doubt interfered in the '16 election, Trumpy has absolutely no qualms about that! This despicable POS needs to be IMPRISONED for LIFE! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

May 3, 2019, 4:05:52โ€ฏPM5/3/19
On 2019-05-03 12:57 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> So, Trumpy only admits gabbing for an hour or so on the phone with his master and lover, Vladimir, about the "Russian Hoax"! Isn't that nice? Never mind that Russia without a shred of doubt interfered in the '16 election, Trumpy has absolutely no qualms about that! This despicable POS needs to be IMPRISONED for LIFE! ๐Ÿ˜ก

it's not against the law to talk on the phone ,
if you think you can do a better job , do it

JD Chase

May 6, 2019, 10:43:21โ€ฏAM5/6/19

Michael Cohen is not the only one who should be going to prison! YOU should also be on your way to prison, Trumpy! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

May 6, 2019, 12:25:50โ€ฏPM5/6/19
On 2019-05-06 7:43 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Michael Cohen is not the only one who should be going to prison! YOU should also be on your way to prison, Trumpy! ๐Ÿ˜ก

for what lowering un employment

parkstre...@gmail.com

May 6, 2019, 12:50:19โ€ฏPM5/6/19
On Monday, May 6, 2019 at 10:43:21 AM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> Michael Cohen is not the only one who should be going to prison! YOU should also be on your way to prison, Trumpy! ๐Ÿ˜ก

if there was a chain of department stores named after trump, such as the donald trump stores of america; would you shop there? what if all of the goods inside these stores were free of charge. would you frequent them? now on top of all that, what if those stores, on the inside, what if they were free fire zones. anyone can waste anyone at any time and get free stuff. would you shop there?

%

May 6, 2019, 12:56:05โ€ฏPM5/6/19
no

Janithor

May 6, 2019, 12:57:03โ€ฏPM5/6/19
x-no-archive: yes
SMACKDOWN!

JD Chase

May 6, 2019, 2:58:53โ€ฏPM5/6/19

It's not about unemployment, it's about obstruction, corruption, non stop lies, bullying, bigotry, campaign finance fraud, Stormy Daniels... it's about separating children from their parents and putting them in cages, it's about calling football players SOB's, it's about sexually assaulting women, it's about giving tax cuts to the very rich and wishing to destroy the social safety net and everything positive that Obama accomplished, it's about ignoring climate change, and deregulating everything, praising brutal dictators and insulting our allies, it's about praising Putin even though Russia clearly interfered in the election, it's about his constantly insulting and demonizing people, particularly members of minority groups, it's about him being extremly unstable and ignoring the rule of law, he would love nothing more than to be a dictatorship himself... this list of reasons he should be impeached and/or imprisoned is endless...

%

May 6, 2019, 4:16:41โ€ฏPM5/6/19
On 2019-05-06 11:58 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> It's not about unemployment, it's about obstruction, corruption, non stop lies, bullying, bigotry, campaign finance fraud, Stormy Daniels... it's about separating children from their parents and putting them in cages, it's about calling football players SOB's, it's about sexually assaulting women, it's about giving tax cuts to the very rich and wishing to destroy the social safety net and everything positive that Obama accomplished, it's about ignoring climate change, and deregulating everything, praising brutal dictators and insulting our allies, it's about praising Putin even though Russia clearly interfered in the election, it's about his constantly insulting and demonizing people, particularly members of minority groups, it's about him being extremly unstable and ignoring the rule of law, he would love nothing more than to be a dictatorship himself... this list of reasons he should be impeached and/or imprisoned is endless...

Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the American success story,
setting the standards of excellence in his business endeavors, and now,
for the United States of America.
A graduate of the Wharton School of Finance, President Trump has always
dreamed big and pushed the boundaries of what is possible his entire
career, devoting his life to building business, jobs and the American
Dream. This was brought to life by a movement he inspired in the people
of America when he announced his candidacy for President of the United
States in June 2015.

This movement would ultimately lead to one of the most unique
Presidential campaigns in history. Ever the leader, Trump followed no
rule book and took his message, โ€œMake America Great Againโ€ directly to
the people. Campaigning in historically democratic states and counties
across the country, Trump was elected President in November 2016 in the
largest electoral college landslide for a Republican in 28 years.
President Trump is working hard to implement his โ€˜America Firstโ€™
platform, continuing his promise to the American people to lower taxes,
repeal and replace Obamacare, end stifling regulations, protect our
borders, keep jobs in our country, take care of our veterans, strengthen
our military and law enforcement, and renegotiate bad trade deals,
creating a government of, by and for the people.
He is making America First, again, restoring our nationโ€™s faith,
ushering in a bright, new future now and for generations to come.

JD Chase

May 6, 2019, 4:34:12โ€ฏPM5/6/19
In a way, Trump IS an American success story- but THAT is a very DAMNING statement about America! Trump is about bullying people, cheating people, scapegoating people, hurting people... Is that REALLY the kind of America we want to have?!

JD Chase

May 6, 2019, 4:43:38โ€ฏPM5/6/19
According to hundreds of former justice
Officials,Trump would be facing criminal charges
right now if he wasnโ€™t president... better be careful, Trumpy, if you lose the next election, you can still be charged! The statute of limitations has NOT expired, scumbag!

%

May 6, 2019, 4:58:59โ€ฏPM5/6/19
yes it has

%

May 6, 2019, 4:59:25โ€ฏPM5/6/19
On 2019-05-06 1:34 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> In a way, Trump IS an American success story- but THAT is a very DAMNING statement about America! Trump is about bullying people, cheating people, scapegoating people, hurting people... Is that REALLY the kind of America we want to have?!

yes that is the kind of america you want

JD Chase

May 6, 2019, 5:31:18โ€ฏPM5/6/19
Maybe, tragically, itโ€™s the kind of America that a large minority of people want to have, but itโ€™s not the kind of America that far left wing progressives like Mixed nuts and I wish to have... we truly would like a kinder, gentler America... a much more fair, just, equitable, peaceful America(and world) is what we would wish for...

%

May 6, 2019, 5:41:44โ€ฏPM5/6/19
On 2019-05-06 2:31 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Maybe, tragically, itโ€™s the kind of America that a large minority of people want to have, but itโ€™s not the kind of America that far left wing progressives like Mixed nuts and I wish to have... we truly would like a kinder, gentler America... a much more fair, just, equitable, peaceful America(and world) is what we would wish for...

mixed nuts just likes to upset people i guess you do too ,
but there's nothing you can say that will matter because ,
it's too late all the stuff you hate is happening and just ,
wait until you see who the next president is

JD Chase

May 6, 2019, 9:21:13โ€ฏPM5/6/19
Weโ€™re Commies, we certainly like to upset the system as much as we can, challenge the status quo, protest, demonstrate, strike, speak truth to power... hopefully the next president will be a democrat! Would prefer a progressive democrat but ANY democrat would be a HUGE improvement over what we have now... even a different republican would be a huge improvement!

%

May 6, 2019, 9:35:10โ€ฏPM5/6/19
On 2019-05-06 6:21 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Weโ€™re Commies, we certainly like to upset the system as much as we can, challenge the status quo, protest, demonstrate, strike, speak truth to power... hopefully the next president will be a democrat! Would prefer a progressive democrat but ANY democrat would be a HUGE improvement over what we have now... even a different republican would be a huge improvement!

if you don't like the way your country is run , move

JD Chase

May 15, 2019, 12:16:18โ€ฏPM5/15/19
How nice! Now this disgusting, disgraceful, despicable NUT will get us embroiled in another Mideast war! What a rotton, lousy, vile, miserable, Ignorant hateful POS this orange buffoon is! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

May 15, 2019, 2:23:26โ€ฏPM5/15/19
On 2019-05-15 9:16 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> How nice! Now this disgusting, disgraceful, despicable NUT will get us embroiled in another Mideast war! What a rotton, lousy, vile, miserable, Ignorant hateful POS this orange buffoon is! ๐Ÿ˜ก

why do you always post off topic stuff

JD Chase

May 17, 2019, 1:08:57โ€ฏPM5/17/19
Now this despicable DICKTATOR has REALLY gone off the deep end again, yelling โ€œtreasonโ€, threatening everyone who was investigating him... no, sorry SCUMBAG, but YOU are the CRIMINAL THUG who belongs in PRISON, SHITHOLE!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

JD Chase

May 23, 2019, 7:13:46โ€ฏPM5/23/19

Can this ridiculous, despicable, criminal thug scumbag be ANY more pathetic???!!!! Forget prison, Trumpy, where you being is a atraighjacker in BELLEVUE!!!

%

May 23, 2019, 7:23:17โ€ฏPM5/23/19
On 2019-05-23 4:13 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Can this ridiculous, despicable, criminal thug scumbag be ANY more pathetic???!!!! Forget prison, Trumpy, where you being is a atraighjacker in BELLEVUE!!!

jingle bells jingle bells

JD Chase

Jun 3, 2019, 11:42:03โ€ฏAM6/3/19
Having a nice time threatening companies and insulting people, and complaining about Faux news not being available to watch in the U.K., scumbag? Well then, by all means- STAY THERE! Even though they do NOT want you there any more than we want you here!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Jun 3, 2019, 11:53:06โ€ฏAM6/3/19
On 2019-06-03 8:42 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Having a nice time threatening companies and insulting people, and complaining about Faux news not being available to watch in the U.K., scumbag? Well then, by all means- STAY THERE! Even though they do NOT want you there any more than we want you here!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Makes me love everybody.
Makes me love everybody.
Makes me love everybody.
And it's good enough for me.

Give me that old time religion
Tis the old time religion,
Tis the old time religion,
And it's good enough for me.

JD Chase

Jun 7, 2019, 12:04:59โ€ฏAM6/7/19

"I don't want to see Trump impeached. I want to see him in prison"
-Nancy Pelosi

Yay! Go Nancy! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚

%

Jun 7, 2019, 1:36:40โ€ฏAM6/7/19
his prison is nicer than your home ,
i would like to live where he goes to prison

JD Chase

Jun 7, 2019, 6:57:51โ€ฏAM6/7/19
Trump wouldn't want to be in prison...

%

Jun 7, 2019, 9:32:57โ€ฏAM6/7/19
where he would go is not prison

JD Chase

Jul 23, 2019, 4:38:10โ€ฏAM7/23/19
We could learn a LOT from those brave, dedicated people in Puerto Rico who are protesting! Those protests should be occurring a LOT more by a great MANY people, THROUGHOUT the mainland U.S.! ๐Ÿ˜ก we need to MARCH and PROTEST and DEMONSTRATE! A general STRIKE would be fantastic! TRUMPY, we will DEFEAT YOU!!! You need to ROT IN PRISON!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Jul 23, 2019, 11:09:28โ€ฏAM7/23/19
On 2019-07-23 1:38 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> We could learn a LOT from those brave, dedicated people in Puerto Rico who are protesting! Those protests should be occurring a LOT more by a great MANY people, THROUGHOUT the mainland U.S.! ๐Ÿ˜ก we need to MARCH and PROTEST and DEMONSTRATE! A general STRIKE would be fantastic! TRUMPY, we will DEFEAT YOU!!! You need to ROT IN PRISON!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

yea , you can learn how to smash a town

JD Chase

Aug 1, 2019, 4:59:26โ€ฏPM8/1/19
What a DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL, DESPICABLE, CORRUPT CRIMINAL THUG POS you are, TRUMPY!!! YOU NEED TO ROT IN PRISON, you VILE, ROTTON, MISERABLE, EVIL, PATHETIC SCUMBAG!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Aug 1, 2019, 7:40:11โ€ฏPM8/1/19
On 2019-08-01 1:59 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> What a DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL, DESPICABLE, CORRUPT CRIMINAL THUG POS you are, TRUMPY!!! YOU NEED TO ROT IN PRISON, you VILE, ROTTON, MISERABLE, EVIL, PATHETIC SCUMBAG!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

gay men are like that

JD Chase

Aug 11, 2019, 6:45:45โ€ฏPM8/11/19
You pathetic, despicable scumbag, Trump! No, it was NOT Bill Clinton who is responsible for Epateinโ€™s death, it was YOU who murdered him! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Janithor

Aug 11, 2019, 6:46:28โ€ฏPM8/11/19
x-no-archive: yes

On 8/11/2019 3:45 PM, JD Chase wrote:
> You pathetic, despicable scumbag, Trump! No, it was NOT Bill Clinton who is responsible for Epateinโ€™s death, it was YOU who murdered him! ๐Ÿ˜ก

lol

%

Aug 11, 2019, 6:53:35โ€ฏPM8/11/19
On 2019-08-11 3:45 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> You pathetic, despicable scumbag, Trump! No, it was NOT Bill Clinton who is responsible for Epateinโ€™s death, it was YOU who murdered him! ๐Ÿ˜ก

if he was guilty he deserved it

%

Aug 11, 2019, 6:54:05โ€ฏPM8/11/19
probably an immigrant

Janithor

Aug 11, 2019, 6:57:02โ€ฏPM8/11/19
x-no-archive: yes
He was Jewish, so further proof Trump is Hitler!

JD Chase

Aug 14, 2019, 4:14:31โ€ฏPM8/14/19

Letโ€™s see: rewriting the Statue of Liberty, wishing to make it more difficult for poor, people of color to enter the US.(of course if youโ€™re white, โ€œwelcome come in, kindly make yourself at home!โ€), gutting the endangered species act, blaming an ex president for murder, helping the rich, hurting the poor, harming immigrants, harming the environment, racism and misogyny and bullying, never ending lies, hurting the economy with a ridiculous trade war, corruption, shady ties with Russia, 11 counts of obstruction of justice, at least a dozen charges of sexual assault,
Including rape... just for starters... and yet, people STILL support this monster??? ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Aug 14, 2019, 5:27:14โ€ฏPM8/14/19
On 2019-08-14 1:14 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Letโ€™s see: rewriting the Statue of Liberty, wishing to make it more difficult for poor, people of color to enter the US.(of course if youโ€™re white, โ€œwelcome come in, kindly make yourself at home!โ€), gutting the endangered species act, blaming an ex president for murder, helping the rich, hurting the poor, harming immigrants, harming the environment, racism and misogyny and bullying, never ending lies, hurting the economy with a ridiculous trade war, corruption, shady ties with Russia, 11 counts of obstruction of justice, at least a dozen charges of sexual assault,
> Including rape... just for starters... and yet, people STILL support this monster??? ๐Ÿ˜ก

of course and some even want to be him

JD Chase

Aug 21, 2019, 8:20:41โ€ฏPM8/21/19

Forget Prison, tRump... it's time to be taken from the White House in a straight jacket and placed in a psychiatric facility, for a long LONG time!๐Ÿ˜ก

Simplify Please

Aug 21, 2019, 8:36:23โ€ฏPM8/21/19
On Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 8:20:41 PM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> Forget Prison, tRump... it's time to be taken from the White House in a straight jacket and placed in a psychiatric facility, for a long LONG time!๐Ÿ˜ก

Only until he's healed. Then he can get his job back.

%

Aug 21, 2019, 8:38:57โ€ฏPM8/21/19
if jordy won't go why should trump ,
jordy's got the grade 3 education

%

Aug 21, 2019, 8:39:29โ€ฏPM8/21/19
On 2019-08-21 5:20 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Forget Prison, tRump... it's time to be taken from the White House in a straight jacket and placed in a psychiatric facility, for a long LONG time!๐Ÿ˜ก

even you won't go why should he at least he has a job

JD Chase

Sep 6, 2019, 6:05:33โ€ฏPM9/6/19
Well, with all of the people dead and injured and suffering from the hurricane in the U.S. and particularly the islands of the Bahamas, how nice that the so-called โ€œPresident is the U itโ€™s Statesโ€ is obsessing about Alabama and the media! Can this despicable, corrupt, insane shithole be ANY more offensive and disgusting and pathetic? I know, stupid question... he can and will ALWAYS go lower! Keep digging, scumbag, keep digging! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Sep 6, 2019, 6:16:04โ€ฏPM9/6/19
On 2019-09-06 3:05 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Well, with all of the people dead and injured and suffering from the hurricane in the U.S. and particularly the islands of the Bahamas, how nice that the so-called โ€œPresident is the U itโ€™s Statesโ€ is obsessing about Alabama and the media! Can this despicable, corrupt, insane shithole be ANY more offensive and disgusting and pathetic? I know, stupid question... he can and will ALWAYS go lower! Keep digging, scumbag, keep digging! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

rabble ยท scum ยท refuse ยท garbage ยท trash ยท vermin ยท the lowest of the
low ยท in the underclass ยท the dregs of society ยท good-for-nothings ยท
undesirables ยท rubbish

JD Chase

Sep 20, 2019, 7:41:35โ€ฏPM9/20/19
You are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! If 52% is your approval rating, then I am King Tut, scumbag! ๐Ÿ˜ก

JD Chase

Sep 25, 2019, 7:46:39โ€ฏAM9/25/19

No president has been treated as bad as you have been, Trumpy? Well, just maybe that is because no president has BEHAVED as bad as you have, you despicable, pathetic, corrupt POS! ๐Ÿ˜ก

JD Chase

Oct 3, 2019, 1:23:37โ€ฏAM10/3/19

People are saying that Trumpyโ€™s so called โ€œpresidencyโ€ is absolutely unraveling, and that Trump knows that full well, which is why he is going off the deep even more seriously than he has in the past... hopefully they are right!!! This nightmare can NOT go on for another 5 years!!! Even ONE more year is WAY too much... Come on now America! We are FAR from perfect, but we HAVE to be better than this!!! Even if he wasnโ€™t president of the United States, Trump would possibly be funny and comical, and even somewhat pitiful and pitiable, but his being in the position of being one of the most powerful people on Earth is truly DANGEROUS!

JD Chase

Oct 3, 2019, 1:23:42โ€ฏAM10/3/19
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:22:24 PM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> The โ€œorangesโ€ of the Russia scandal, Trumpy? Your father was born in Germany, scumbag? Just non stop lies lies lies. As usual! Speaking of orange, shithole, canโ€™t wait unti the orange blob that is you is forced to wear an orange jumpsuit for YEARS, you disgusting, disgraceful despicable POS thug! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŠ

%

Oct 3, 2019, 3:15:50โ€ฏPM10/3/19
On 2019-10-02 10:23 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:22:24 PM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
>> The โ€œorangesโ€ of the Russia scandal, Trumpy? Your father was born in Germany, scumbag? Just non stop lies lies lies. As usual! Speaking of orange, shithole, canโ€™t wait unti the orange blob that is you is forced to wear an orange jumpsuit for YEARS, you disgusting, disgraceful despicable POS thug! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŠ

and where you're born makes all the difference

%

Oct 3, 2019, 3:16:26โ€ฏPM10/3/19
On 2019-10-02 10:23 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> People are saying that Trumpyโ€™s so called โ€œpresidencyโ€ is absolutely unraveling, and that Trump knows that full well, which is why he is going off the deep even more seriously than he has in the past... hopefully they are right!!! This nightmare can NOT go on for another 5 years!!! Even ONE more year is WAY too much... Come on now America! We are FAR from perfect, but we HAVE to be better than this!!! Even if he wasnโ€™t president of the United States, Trump would possibly be funny and comical, and even somewhat pitiful and pitiable, but his being in the position of being one of the most powerful people on Earth is truly DANGEROUS!

you should post about trump one day

JD Chase

Oct 6, 2019, 11:34:14โ€ฏPM10/6/19

In regard to George W Bush, why so people have such SHORT, ROSY memories??? The Iraq war was based on lies and cherry picking, and it resulted in THOUSANDS of dead Americans, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dead Iraqiโ€™s, thousands seriously injured, $trillions wasted, an economy on the brink of another Great Depression... yet people MISS him???!!! WHY???!!!

%

Oct 6, 2019, 11:41:28โ€ฏPM10/6/19
On 2019-10-06 8:34 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> In regard to George W Bush, why so people have such SHORT, ROSY memories??? The Iraq war was based on lies and cherry picking, and it resulted in THOUSANDS of dead Americans, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dead Iraqiโ€™s, thousands seriously injured, $trillions wasted, an economy on the brink of another Great Depression... yet people MISS him???!!! WHY???!!!

because they realize they should be punished for talking about
presidents too much

JD Chase

Oct 10, 2019, 1:38:07โ€ฏPM10/10/19

What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable POS you are!!! Because the Kurds, in your warped, twisted, demented little โ€œmindโ€ werenโ€™t helpful during World War 2, they deserve to be slaughtered??? #1)even if that was true, that was 75 YEARS ago and has nothing to do with what is going on today! And 2) who the fuck are YOU to complain about OTHER people being unhelpful in military matters, Mr BONE SPURS??? You reallly need to be LOCKED UP, SHITHOLE!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

JD Chase

Oct 10, 2019, 3:07:23โ€ฏPM10/10/19

โ€œItโ€™s not wrong to call this president a motherfucker. Itโ€™s wrong to call this motherfucker a president!โ€

%

Oct 10, 2019, 3:16:39โ€ฏPM10/10/19
On 2019-10-10 12:07 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> โ€œItโ€™s not wrong to call this president a motherfucker. Itโ€™s wrong to call this motherfucker a president!โ€

well he is so that means you're a wrong presidented motherfucker

JD Chase

Oct 23, 2019, 12:26:17โ€ฏAM10/23/19

Well tRump, it certainly appears that you will be serving some more terms-in PRISON, you corrupt criminal SHITHOLE! your orange jumpsuit will match up just perfectly with your orange skin, scumbag!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ

%

Oct 23, 2019, 12:44:17โ€ฏAM10/23/19
On 2019-10-22 9:26 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Well tRump, it certainly appears that you will be serving some more terms-in PRISON, you corrupt criminal SHITHOLE! your orange jumpsuit will match up just perfectly with your orange skin, scumbag!๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ

they don't put presidents in prison , regardless of what they've done ,
did nixon go to prison , did clinton go to prison , trump won't either

Janithor

Oct 23, 2019, 1:20:44โ€ฏAM10/23/19
x-no-archive: yes
Not to mention, he's the best president in the history of the USA.
๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ

%

Oct 23, 2019, 6:40:50โ€ฏAM10/23/19
that's what i mean

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคง

JD Chase

Oct 23, 2019, 10:23:10โ€ฏAM10/23/19
After all of the vile, despicable, evil things that this monster has said and done, will just NEVER understand how people can STILL support him! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜’ even Jane voted for him! Still canโ€™t believe it...

%

Oct 23, 2019, 12:50:36โ€ฏPM10/23/19
why doesn't will understand

Janithor

Oct 23, 2019, 1:30:59โ€ฏPM10/23/19
x-no-archive: yes
She voted for Obama too. I guess she suddenly turned into a racist.

%

Oct 23, 2019, 2:08:48โ€ฏPM10/23/19
On 2019-10-23 10:30 a.m., Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 10/23/2019 7:23 AM, JD Chase wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 1:20:44 AM UTC-4, Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Not to mention, he's the best president in the history of the USA.
>>> ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ
>>
>> ย ย ย ย ย  After all of the vile, despicable, evil things that this monster
>> has said and done, will just NEVER understand how people can STILL
>> support him! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜’ even Jane voted for him! Still canโ€™t believe it...
>
> She voted for Obama too.ย  I guess she suddenly turned into a racist.

she votes for the good people

๐Ÿ‘ถ ๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿง’ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿง‘ ๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ‘ต ๐Ÿง“ ๐Ÿ‘ด ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ณโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ณโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿง• ๐Ÿง” ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฐ
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฐ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฑ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฒ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆณ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆณ ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‚โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‚โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš’ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš’ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โœˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš–๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฐ ๐Ÿคต ๐Ÿ‘ธ ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคถ ๐ŸŽ… ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿงโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿคฐ ๐Ÿคฑ ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿง–โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿง–โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿคณ
๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐Ÿ•บ ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ•ด ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ญ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ ๐Ÿ’‘ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ
๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿคฒ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐Ÿ‘Š โœŠ ๐Ÿค› ๐Ÿคœ ๐Ÿคž โœŒ๏ธ ๐ŸคŸ ๐Ÿค˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ‘† ๐Ÿ‘‡ โ˜๏ธ โœ‹ ๐Ÿคš ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ–– ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿค™
๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿฆต ๐Ÿฆถ ๐Ÿ–• โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’„ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘‚ ๐Ÿ‘ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿง  ๐Ÿฆด ๐Ÿฆท ๐Ÿ—ฃ ๐Ÿ‘ค ๐Ÿ‘ฅ

JD Chase

Oct 29, 2019, 2:57:46โ€ฏAM10/29/19

What a pathetic, despicable SHITHOLE you are, TRUMPY!! You just
NEVER stop LYING! ๐Ÿ˜ก you KEEP saying that Adam Schiff is the criminal, not you! LIES from you as ALWAYS! EASILY DISPROVED LIES! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Oct 29, 2019, 9:11:59โ€ฏAM10/29/19
On 2019-10-28 11:57 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> What a pathetic, despicable SHITHOLE you are, TRUMPY!! You just
> NEVER stop LYING! ๐Ÿ˜ก you KEEP saying that Adam Schiff is the criminal, not you! LIES from you as ALWAYS! EASILY DISPROVED LIES! ๐Ÿ˜ก

that's a lie

JD Chase

Nov 5, 2019, 1:24:13โ€ฏPM11/5/19
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 6:22:24 PM UTC+2, JD Chase wrote:
> The โ€œorangesโ€ of the Russia scandal, Trumpy? Your father was born in Germany, scumbag? Just non stop lies lies lies. As usual! Speaking of orange, shithole, canโ€™t wait unti the orange blob that is you is forced to wear an orange jumpsuit for YEARS, you disgusting, disgraceful despicable POS thug! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸŠ

Do NOT NOT NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!!! Voting for that despicable monster is UNACCEPTABLE!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Nov 5, 2019, 1:44:31โ€ฏPM11/5/19
in canada telling people who to vote for or not vote for used to be illegal

Janithor

Nov 5, 2019, 2:09:04โ€ฏPM11/5/19
x-no-archive: yes
I'll take a picture when I vote for him and send it to you.

--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019

JD Chase

Nov 9, 2019, 12:22:32โ€ฏAM11/9/19

3 years ago today... what a shock, what a nightmare, disaster,
horror show that was and still is... hopefully, a year from now, there will be a new president, and a new beginning for the U.S. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿธ

%

Nov 9, 2019, 7:10:39โ€ฏAM11/9/19
On 2019-11-08 10:22 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> 3 years ago today... what a shock, what a nightmare, disaster,
> horror show that was and still is... hopefully, a year from now, there will be a new president, and a new beginning for the U.S. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿธ

i assure you , there won't be

JD Chase

Nov 11, 2019, 5:03:13โ€ฏAM11/11/19

You read Jrโ€™s books? Sorry, shithole,
Nice try, but we werenโ€™t born yesterday!
You did NOT read the book because you
NEVER EVER read! You do LIE though! This
is just ONE of COUNTLESS lies!

%

Nov 11, 2019, 8:31:03โ€ฏAM11/11/19
you don't always tell the truth either so shut the fk up

JD Chase

Nov 14, 2019, 4:08:29โ€ฏPM11/14/19
Fake whistleblower, Trumpy? Actually, itโ€™s absolutely a REAL shame whistleblower!! And, at any rate, thatโ€™s completely irrelevant now! The horse has long been out of the barn, thereโ€™s PLENTY of collaborating evidence at this point that we donโ€™t even need the testimony of the whistleblower, shithole!

%

Nov 14, 2019, 5:17:02โ€ฏPM11/14/19
On 2019-11-14 2:08 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Fake whistleblower, Trumpy? Actually, itโ€™s absolutely a REAL shame whistleblower!! And, at any rate, thatโ€™s completely irrelevant now! The horse has long been out of the barn, thereโ€™s PLENTY of collaborating evidence at this point that we donโ€™t even need the testimony of the whistleblower, shithole!

so what at the end of it all it will be just like when it started

Janithor

Nov 14, 2019, 6:06:12โ€ฏPM11/14/19
x-no-archive: yes
He's making America great again. ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿธโค๏ธ

%

Nov 14, 2019, 6:29:45โ€ฏPM11/14/19
it's working for me the americans here all ,
folding up their businesses and going to i don't no where

JD Chase

Nov 14, 2019, 7:52:37โ€ฏPM11/14/19
Oh Thor, is seriously harming the world in so many ways, and so many people in the world *really* making America โ€œgreatโ€ again???

%

Nov 14, 2019, 7:59:08โ€ฏPM11/14/19
On 2019-11-14 5:52 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Oh Thor, is seriously harming the world in so many ways, and so many people in the world *really* making America โ€œgreatโ€ again???

thor you stop that right now

JD Chase

Nov 15, 2019, 5:29:55โ€ฏPM11/15/19

Directing people not to testify in an impeachment hearing, Trumpy? Super... that just makes it all about he more likely that obstruction of justice will be added to your list of crimes!

%

Nov 15, 2019, 6:24:19โ€ฏPM11/15/19
On 2019-11-15 3:29 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Directing people not to testify in an impeachment hearing, Trumpy? Super... that just makes it all about he more likely that obstruction of justice will be added to your list of crimes!

too bad the president can't be charged criminally

JD Chase

Nov 16, 2019, 8:29:02โ€ฏAM11/16/19

He can be charged with impeachment counts through, and when he is out of office, he can be charged with criminal offenses... let it happen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคžโ˜บ๏ธ

%

Nov 16, 2019, 8:32:43โ€ฏAM11/16/19
On 2019-11-16 6:29 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> He can be charged with impeachment counts through, and when he is out of office, he can be charged with criminal offenses... let it happen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคžโ˜บ๏ธ

no he can't and he won't and if he was so what what good will it do you
i bet he locks the door when he goes to the bathroom too ,
so he gets locked up every day does it do anything for you

JD Chase

Nov 18, 2019, 1:37:41โ€ฏPM11/18/19

โ€œPhase oneโ€ of your yearly physical, Trumpy? Yeah, right, and Iโ€™m George Washington... Come
off it, scumbag... no one is buying it... just more lies lies lies, as you ALWAYS lie! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Nov 18, 2019, 1:51:25โ€ฏPM11/18/19
On 2019-11-18 11:37 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> โ€œPhase oneโ€ of your yearly physical, Trumpy? Yeah, right, and Iโ€™m George Washington... Come
> off it, scumbag rabble ยท riffraff ยท refuse ยท garbage ยท trash ยท vermin ยท good-for-nothing ยท undesirable ยท the lowest of the low ยท the dreg of society ... no one is buying it... just more lies lies lies, as you ALWAYS lie! ๐Ÿ˜ก

JD Chase

Nov 22, 2019, 6:06:08โ€ฏAM11/22/19

Highly recommend Paul Krugman latest oped in the New York Times... couldnโ€™t agree with him more!

%

Nov 22, 2019, 11:01:35โ€ฏAM11/22/19
On 2019-11-22 4:06 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Highly recommend Paul Krugman latest oped in the New York Times... couldnโ€™t agree with him more!

what's an oped

JD Chase

Nov 24, 2019, 5:30:20โ€ฏPM11/24/19

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Nov 24, 2019, 6:16:52โ€ฏPM11/24/19
On 2019-11-24 3:30 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! ๐Ÿ˜ก

presidents don't get locked up they just turn jews into idiots

JD Chase

Nov 27, 2019, 3:17:49โ€ฏPM11/27/19

Oh sure, Trumpy, you have the body of Sylvester Stallone in the Rocky movies... and Iโ€™m King Tut! nice try shithole... you look more like a giant, heavy Oompa Loompa, scumbag! ๐Ÿ˜ก

%

Nov 27, 2019, 3:19:29โ€ฏPM11/27/19
On 2019-11-27 1:17 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Oh sure, Trumpy, you have the body of Sylvester Stallone in the Rocky movies... and Iโ€™m King Tut! nice try shithole... you look more like a giant, heavy Oompa Loompa, scumbag! ๐Ÿ˜ก

you spelled king tit wrong
It is loading more messages.