Re: But what about Trump?

JD Chase

Apr 7, 2019, 6:52:43 PM4/7/19

Nielsen needs to be imprisoned, Stephen Miller needs to be imprisoner abd TRUMP needs to be imprisoned! What they did to those migrant children was and IS a crime against humanity!!! 😡

%

Apr 7, 2019, 7:03:24 PM4/7/19
On 2019-04-07 3:52 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Nielsen needs to be imprisoned, Stephen Miller needs to be imprisoner abd TRUMP needs to be imprisoned! What they did to those migrant children was and IS a crime against humanity!!! 😡

you should see the nice prison they go to ,
there's room service and you're not even locked up

JD Chase

May 10, 2019, 5:49:32 AM5/10/19
What a DISGUSTING, DiSGRACEFUL, DESPICABLE, ROTTON, LOUSY, VILE, MISERABLE, ABOMINABLE, EVIL PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG you are, TRUMPY!!! YOU need to be IMPRISONED FOR LIFE, you LYING CRIMINAL THUG!!! 😡

Simplify Please

May 10, 2019, 12:48:02 PM5/10/19
On Friday, May 10, 2019 at 5:49:32 AM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> What a DISGUSTING, DiSGRACEFUL, DESPICABLE, ROTTON, LOUSY, VILE, MISERABLE, ABOMINABLE, EVIL PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG you are, TRUMPY!!! YOU need to be IMPRISONED FOR LIFE, you LYING CRIMINAL THUG!!! 😡

your malfunction is that you only want to lock up trump. what needs to be done is to lock up every corrupt official. not only politicians. but lawyers, judges etc.

JD Chase

May 10, 2019, 2:26:34 PM5/10/19
Oh sure, Trumpy, keep smiling and joking about shooting immigrants! That is just SO YOU! You have not an OUNCE of decency or humanity or honor or integrity! Just bullying and cruelty and malice and greed and EVIL! You have NO brain, NO heart and NO soul!!!😡😡😡

%

May 10, 2019, 2:34:28 PM5/10/19
On 2019-05-10 11:26 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Oh sure, Trumpy, keep smiling and joking about shooting immigrants! That is just SO YOU! You have not an OUNCE of decency or humanity or honor or integrity! Just bullying and cruelty and malice and greed and EVIL! You have NO brain, NO heart and NO soul!!!😡😡😡

you should start looking for what you'll cry over next

JD Chase

May 24, 2019, 12:32:21 PM5/24/19
Well, keep at it, Trumpy! Declassify selected info, investigate your investigators, tweet fake videos of Nancy, continue your fucked up obstuction and corruption and bullying... it will only lead you one step closer to impeachment and hopefully imprisonment, you miserable, pathetic, evil shithole!!! 😡

%

May 24, 2019, 3:46:34 PM5/24/19
On 2019-05-24 9:32 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Well, keep at it, Trumpy! Declassify selected info, investigate your investigators, tweet fake videos of Nancy, continue your fucked up obstuction and corruption and bullying... it will only lead you one step closer to impeachment and hopefully imprisonment, you miserable, pathetic, evil shithole!!! 😡

you will be dead before you see anything bad happen to donald

JD Chase

Jun 12, 2019, 3:51:21 AM6/12/19

Really hope that Biden isn't the nominee, but nevertheless, Biden is NOT the one who is completly unfit in EVERY respect to be president Trumpy, the one who is complete unfit would be YOU! 😡

%

Jun 12, 2019, 11:16:18 AM6/12/19
On 2019-06-12 12:51 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Really hope that Biden isn't the nominee, but nevertheless, Biden is NOT the one who is completly unfit in EVERY respect to be president Trumpy, the one who is complete unfit would be YOU! 😡

why do you post in half sentences

JD Chase

Jun 16, 2019, 12:00:39 PM6/16/19

No Trumpy, the NYT is NOT "treasonous" or the "enemy of the people"! Those descriptions, however, CAN apply a LOT more accurately to YOU, you disgusting, disgraceful, despicable POS corrupt THUG! 😡

JD Chase

Jul 6, 2019, 10:07:17 PM7/6/19
Mia Farrow, Ana Navarro, Rob Reiner, Rosie O’Donnell, Joy Behar, Michael Moore etc are absolurlyl right, Trumpy! You are DESPICABLE! You are a LYING, DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL, ORANGE, PIECE OF SHIT CRIMINAL THUG SCUMBAG who should be ROTTING in PRISON!!! 😡

%

Jul 6, 2019, 10:14:03 PM7/6/19
On 2019-07-06 7:07 p.m., JD Chase wrote:
> Mia Farrow, Ana Navarro, Rob Reiner, Rosie O’Donnell, Joy Behar, Michael Moore etc are absolurlyl right, Trumpy! You are DESPICABLE! You are a LYING, DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL, ORANGE, PIECE OF SHIT CRIMINAL THUG SCUMBAG who should be ROTTING in PRISON!!! 😡

can't you at least say something new ,
if god wanted me to have two complainers ,
he would let me have two wives

JD Chase

Jul 11, 2019, 8:02:00 PM7/11/19
It’s just so tragic and shameful and heartbreaking, feel so sad for the great many immigrants who are living in extreme fear and terror at the prospect that they may soon be deported! KEEP the immigrants! Deport TRUMP!!! 😡

JD Chase

Jul 23, 2019, 5:07:27 AM7/23/19
“Love it or leave it”, Trumpy? Sorry scumbag, but it’s well documented that YOU have complained about the U.S. a GREAT DEAL MORE than the folks that you keep insulting! If that’s how you feel, which is absurd on the face of it since the U.S. was FOUNDED on the right to protest and express, then YOU should be the one who to leave! The rest of us will express our given right to protest!

%

Jul 23, 2019, 11:10:19 AM7/23/19
On 2019-07-23 2:07 a.m., JD Chase wrote:
> “Love it or leave it”, Trumpy? Sorry scumbag, but it’s well documented that YOU have complained about the U.S. a GREAT DEAL MORE than the folks that you keep insulting! If that’s how you feel, which is absurd on the face of it since the U.S. was FOUNDED on the right to protest and express, then YOU should be the one who to leave! The rest of us will express our given right to protest!

you haven't got a clue how to protest

JD Chase

Jul 27, 2019, 6:50:49 PM7/27/19

This despicable monster just NEVER stops lying and saying the most vicious, vile, disgusting things! Attacking Baltimore, a predominantly African American city, calling it "infested"... real nice, Trumpy! What a hateful, heinous, abominable POS you are! 😡

%

Jul 27, 2019, 7:56:21 PM7/27/19
On 2019-07-27 3:50 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> This despicable monster just NEVER stops lying and saying the most vicious, vile, disgusting things! Attacking Baltimore, a predominantly African American city, calling it "infested"... real nice, Trumpy! What a hateful, heinous, abominable POS you are! 😡

it is infested , bed bug are thriving there

JD Chase

Aug 9, 2019, 2:23:26 PM8/9/19
Well, nice to know that t-Rump has has his priorities in order! What matters is the news coverage of him! NOT the serious trauma caused by mass murder partially inspired by his hatefulness! Clinton, Reagan, and-god help us- even George W Bush knew how to be the “consoler in chief”! But not THIS shithole! Absolutely *everything* is ONLY in regard to himself! 😡

Simplify Please

Aug 10, 2019, 10:08:52 AM8/10/19
On Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 6:50:49 PM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> This despicable monster just NEVER stops lying and saying the most vicious, vile, disgusting things! Attacking Baltimore, a predominantly African American city, calling it "infested"... real nice, Trumpy! What a hateful, heinous, abominable POS you are! 😡

Beto sure took a photo op when he hugged a woman down in El Paso, and told her that if she needed anything to let him know. Um. OK. He's a phony dip shit.

JD Chase

Aug 10, 2019, 11:04:42 AM8/10/19

If you think THAT's bad, SP, he also engaged in some truly gross, disgusting, puerile pranks, the target being his wife, no less... personally wasn't thrilled about it... but nevertheless, he seems like a fundamentally good hearted person, Imo... maybe *someday* he'll be president, but it won't happen anytime soon, I understand that...

JD Chase

Aug 17, 2019, 4:08:15 PM8/17/19

Watched the movie about the Central Park 5 yesterday... very interesting movie, about a very brutal, harsh reality... of course the shithole in chief continually refuses to apologize for advocating that the Central Park 5 receive the death penalty, even after those young men were exonerated... but then this monster never apologizes for anything... 😡 He has absolutly NO sense of decency, honor, integrity, empathy, compassion... 😡 And what a sick, racist, criminally incompetent justice system we have! If you are black and poor, the system looks at you as expendable... 😡

%

Aug 17, 2019, 9:42:48 PM8/17/19
On 2019-08-17 1:08 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Watched the movie about the Central Park 5 yesterday... very interesting movie, about a very brutal, harsh reality... of course the shithole in chief continually refuses to apologize for advocating that the Central Park 5 receive the death penalty, even after those young men were exonerated... but then this monster never apologizes for anything... 😡 He has absolutly NO sense of decency, honor, integrity, empathy, compassion... 😡 And what a sick, racist, criminally incompetent justice system we have! If you are black and poor, the system looks at you as expendable... 😡

that's how they see you too

JD Chase

Aug 18, 2019, 12:32:01 AM8/18/19
It's terrible! *ideally* ALL people would be treated with justice and equality and fairness... unfortunatly, we are still FAR from the ideal, even if there has been many improvement over the years... we still have a very sick system...

%

Aug 18, 2019, 2:41:37 PM8/18/19
you just made this statement a lie told by you

> I've always felt somewhat sad about all of the arguing and
fighting and conflicts here, but I suppose it's inevitable! When you
have people of wildly varying backgrounds, personalities, temperaments,
agendas etc... posting on an unmoderated group, not everyone is going to
always get along! Sadly, that's the way it is.. however, it's really not
the end of the world, now is it?! That should be the very WORST thing to
happen, as the saying goes...

JD Chase

Aug 20, 2019, 1:02:24 AM8/20/19

What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable buffoon, conman, demagogue, racist, fraud, POS sexual predator, corrupt criminal scumbag monster tRump is! Firing people simply for being transgender, letting it be permissible to kill animals on the endangered species list, constantly bullying and insulting people, his never ending lying, his ruining the economy, his crimes and conflicts of interest, his horrific, inhumane treatment of immigrents and children, the list of this momster's offenses is endless... 😡

%

Aug 20, 2019, 10:17:41 AM8/20/19
On 2019-08-19 10:02 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable buffoon, conman, demagogue, racist, fraud, POS sexual predator, corrupt criminal scumbag monster tRump is! Firing people simply for being transgender, letting it be permissible to kill animals on the endangered species list, constantly bullying and insulting people, his never ending lying, his ruining the economy, his crimes and conflicts of interest, his horrific, inhumane treatment of immigrents and children, the list of this momster's offenses is endless... 😡

jordy is a one trick pony , trump is coming after the mental health care
next then we'll see who doesn't love trump

Simplify Please

Aug 20, 2019, 5:39:27 PM8/20/19
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 1:02:24 AM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable buffoon, conman, demagogue, racist, fraud, POS sexual predator, corrupt criminal scumbag monster tRump is! Firing people simply for being transgender, letting it be permissible to kill animals on the endangered species list, constantly bullying and insulting people, his never ending lying, his ruining the economy, his crimes and conflicts of interest, his horrific, inhumane treatment of immigrents and children, the list of this momster's offenses is endless... 😡

Trump is a holy man, and was ordained as a monk by the Tibetans. What more do you knead in order to stop vilifying him? Do you want him to douse his very self with gasoline and set himself on fire? Shhheeeesshh.

%

Aug 20, 2019, 5:55:05 PM8/20/19
jordy blames trump for anything that happens ,
which shows how defeated and stupid he is ,
but the good part is that people like jordy ,
will be the cause of trump leading for 4 more years

Simplify Please

Aug 20, 2019, 7:42:11 PM8/20/19
I really want Trump to win again. Currently, his opposition try their very best to undermine him every chance they get. I find their behaviour sickening. If they would leave him alone, he would get much more accomplished. I wish we had a guy like him in Canada running for PM.

%

Aug 20, 2019, 7:54:07 PM8/20/19
i don't really care who the president is

JD Chase

Sep 7, 2019, 9:47:54 AM9/7/19

The impeachment probe against Trump will begin next week... as fantastic and exhilarating as it would be to witness this corrupt, despicable POS being impeached, he is just not going to be convicted in the senate, and it’s horrifying to contemplate the possibility that this could actually help him win reflection, god forbid... the best solution may be that he is simply heartily defeated in next years election!

%

Sep 7, 2019, 4:11:39 PM9/7/19
On 2019-09-07 6:47 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> The impeachment probe against Trump will begin next week... as fantastic and exhilarating as it would be to witness this corrupt, despicable POS being impeached, he is just not going to be convicted in the senate, and it’s horrifying to contemplate the possibility that this could actually help him win reflection, god forbid... the best solution may be that he is simply heartily defeated in next years election!

i hope you're ready for some big disappointments

JD Chase

Sep 8, 2019, 8:44:28 AM9/8/19

Then again, maybe impeaching Trump will hurt him politicaly, and he will be even more likely to be
defeated next year... one just doesn't know for sure...

%

Sep 8, 2019, 10:13:16 AM9/8/19
On 2019-09-08 5:44 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Then again, maybe impeaching Trump will hurt him politicaly, and he will be even more likely to be
> defeated next year... one just doesn't know for sure...

in 20 years i have never seen you be correct in political discussions

Simplify Please

Sep 8, 2019, 11:22:23 AM9/8/19
On Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 8:44:28 AM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> Then again, maybe impeaching Trump will hurt him politicaly, and he will be even more likely to be
> defeated next year... one just doesn't know for sure...

That self righteous Snyder guy should FOAD.

JD Chase

Sep 8, 2019, 12:25:37 PM9/8/19

Who's to say who is right in political discussions? It's all a matter of opinion... not sure who Snyder is...

%

Sep 8, 2019, 12:42:18 PM9/8/19
On 2019-09-08 9:25 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Who's to say who is right in political discussions? It's all a matter of opinion... not sure who Snyder is...

it's not opinion after the fact ,
take obama for example , you said ,
if he gets elected the world will be beautiful ,
and it isn't / wasn't and that's not opinion

Simplify Please

Sep 8, 2019, 4:26:23 PM9/8/19
On Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 12:25:37 PM UTC-4, JD Chase wrote:
> Who's to say who is right in political discussions? It's all a matter of opinion... not sure who Snyder is...

Tom Steyer the billionaire. Who puts on quite a few airs. My mistake in the spelling of his last name.

JD Chase

Oct 18, 2019, 4:18:28 AM10/18/19

The criminal-in-chief may not be convicted and thrown out of office, but he WILL be impeached! 🙏😊👍❀

%

Oct 18, 2019, 7:08:49 AM10/18/19
nope

JD Chase

Oct 21, 2019, 10:43:40 AM10/21/19

It is NOT Adam Schiff that needs to be censured, Trumpy, it is YOU who needs to be censured, as well as IMPEACHED and IMPRISONED, SCUMBAG! 😡

%

Oct 21, 2019, 1:17:44 PM10/21/19
On 2019-10-21 7:43 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> It is NOT Adam Schiff that needs to be censured, Trumpy, it is YOU who needs to be censured, as well as IMPEACHED and IMPRISONED, SCUMBAG! 😡

long live president trump

Janithor

Oct 21, 2019, 1:44:09 PM10/21/19
x-no-archive: yes
Hear hear!

JD Chase

Oct 29, 2019, 11:08:04 AM10/29/19

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! 😡😡😡

%

Oct 29, 2019, 11:22:23 AM10/29/19
On 2019-10-29 8:08 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! 😡😡😡

he should be locked up to protect him from idiots that might harm him

JD Chase

Dec 3, 2019, 11:08:44 PM12/3/19

Hi hat a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable POS you are, Trumpy!! There is abaolutly NOTHING wrong with continuing with your impeachment while you are overseas!!! Your Mccarthyesque accusations will NOT work, you pathetic, miserable, lying, corrupt scumbag!!! 😡

JD Chase

Dec 11, 2019, 11:30:29 PM12/11/19

What a sleazy, slimy, disgusting, self serving, opportunistic scumbag Alan Dershowitz is! defending OJ, defending Trumpy... he can just NEVER resist the media, the limelight... 😡

JD Chase

Jan 11, 2020, 12:03:19 PM1/11/20

Nancy will go down in history as the WORST house speaker? Not likely, Shithole! But YOU will ABSOLUTELY go down in history as THE very WORST “president”!!!

JD Chase

Jan 18, 2020, 9:45:14 PM1/18/20

Oh, how sad! poor Trumpy is repeatedly saying “how can they do this to me?” Take a wild guess, shithole! Could it be because you are a corrupt criminal thug?! Keep projecting, Trumpy! Keep alternating between bully and victim! That’s about all you know how to do!

%

Jan 18, 2020, 10:35:29 PM1/18/20
On 2020-01-18 7:45 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Oh, how sad! poor Trumpy is repeatedly saying “how can they do this to me?” Take a wild guess, shithole! Could it be because you are a corrupt criminal thug?! Keep projecting, Trumpy! Keep alternating between bully and victim! That’s about all you know how to do!

he knows more than you ever will

mixed nuts

Jan 18, 2020, 11:42:01 PM1/18/20
Plus, his OCD is much more extreme and it's coupled with alpha male
territorial marking and a manic neurosis.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Jan 18, 2020, 11:44:28 PM1/18/20
x-no-archive: yes
He's making American great again :-)

JD Chase

Jan 19, 2020, 12:54:07 AM1/19/20

Well, he’s making America HATE again, anyway! Nancy is right... we can survive 4 years of him as “president”, but we can NOT survive 8 years of him... just have to hope and pray that enough Americans will be so sick and tired of all the never ending daily INSANITY that they will NOT vote for him in November! 🀞🙏

Janithor

Jan 19, 2020, 2:36:34 AM1/19/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/18/2020 9:54 PM, JD Chase wrote:

> Well, he’s making America HATE again, anyway! Nancy is right... we can survive 4 years of him as “president”, but we can NOT survive 8 years of him... just have to hope and pray that enough Americans will be so sick and tired of all the never ending daily INSANITY that they will NOT vote for him in November! 🀞🙏

He's got my vote. wombn too. ❀😊☺🙏🍞👍🎈

JD Chase

Jan 19, 2020, 5:59:31 AM1/19/20

Thor, Wombn has always been an ardent feminist, someone very concerned with women’s issues... Would she *really* support a man who has a LONG history of insulting and degrading women? Who said that women need to be “treated like shit”? Who has been accused of at least 19 accounts of sexual assault? Who bragged on tape about grabbing women by the pussy? Is that *really* the type of person she would support??? How does that make even the slightest bit of sense?

mixed nuts

Jan 19, 2020, 9:40:51 AM1/19/20
Everybody gets rainbows 🌈 and ponies 🐎🐎🐎 and peaches 🍑🍑🍑 and
hamsters 🐹🐹🐹 for Jew Christmas 🕎✡🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍚🍚!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgzXveSsyaA

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jan 19, 2020, 12:22:26 PM1/19/20
and jordy just wrecks it

%

Jan 19, 2020, 12:23:28 PM1/19/20
On 2020-01-18 10:54 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Well, he’s making America HATE again, anyway! Nancy is right... we can survive 4 years of him as “president”, but we can NOT survive 8 years of him... just have to hope and pray that enough Americans will be so sick and tired of all the never ending daily INSANITY that they will NOT vote for him in November! 🀞🙏

you're the only one i know that's sick of it ,
everyone here except you is voting trump

%

Jan 19, 2020, 12:26:04 PM1/19/20
On 2020-01-19 3:59 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Thor, Wombn has always been an ardent feminist, someone very concerned with women’s issues... Would she *really* support a man who has a LONG history of insulting and degrading women? Who said that women need to be “treated like shit”? Who has been accused of at least 19 accounts of sexual assault? Who bragged on tape about grabbing women by the pussy? Is that *really* the type of person she would support??? How does that make even the slightest bit of sense?

wombn does that to other women too and voting isn't about making sense

Janithor

Jan 19, 2020, 1:39:36 PM1/19/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/19/2020 2:59 AM, JD Chase wrote:

> Thor, Wombn has always been an ardent feminist, someone very concerned with women’s issues... Would she *really* support a man who has a LONG history of insulting and degrading women? Who said that women need to be “treated like shit”? Who has been accused of at least 19 accounts of sexual assault? Who bragged on tape about grabbing women by the pussy? Is that *really* the type of person she would support??? How does that make even the slightest bit of sense?

Yes, she likes him. I guess you'll have to figure out why, if you
really want to know, which you don't.

Janithor

Jan 19, 2020, 1:40:53 PM1/19/20
x-no-archive: yes
You mean when the Marxist utopia is finally and completely crammed down
our throats?

mixed nuts

Jan 19, 2020, 2:02:18 PM1/19/20
Oh no, of course not. Marxists are very austere and do not construct
amazing entertainment venues with the finest, and most prestigious,
amenities, the world has ever seen. Have you ever seen a Marxist riding
a pony while eating a delicious peach with a sacks of the highest
quality cheeseberders and ketchup fries draped stylishly over the pony's
flanks? No, you have not. Only wealthy authoritarian oligarchs do that
(only they can afford the finest, internationally acclaimed chefs who
source the finest fully organic ingredients).

HTH

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Jan 19, 2020, 2:12:55 PM1/19/20

Simplify Please

Jan 19, 2020, 4:05:42 PM1/19/20
On Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 12:54:07 AM UTC-5, JD Chase wrote:
> Well, he’s making America HATE again, anyway! Nancy is right... we can survive 4 years of him as “president”, but we can NOT survive 8 years of him... just have to hope and pray that enough Americans will be so sick and tired of all the never ending daily INSANITY that they will NOT vote for him in November! 🀞🙏

Hate again? What about Hillary? God almighty what a Prez she would have made. We need Rand Paul in office. Really? 'They' would corrupt him as well. I like the guy, but he would never get his policies put into place. The whole system is rigged. When you're Prez, you do what they say. Who is they? I'm not sure. Someone is sure running the show, and it's not Trump. Maybe there is some truth in blaming the Free Masons. Maybe the Zionists? Maybe the trillion airs in the City of London? Someone is milking us, and it's not Trump. We're on the Matrix. Animals being milked of our energy.

JD Chase

Jan 19, 2020, 5:21:00 PM1/19/20

Well, sadly, Americans appear to be extremely divided into opposing camps, and it doesn’t appear that there will be any coming together any time soon... and evidently, that is what Putin has wanted all along! For his stooge and Puppet, tRump, to divide Americans as much as possible... you’ve succeeded admirably, Vladimir! Not that we weren’t divided before, but it’s only become progressively worse...

ckr...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2020, 5:50:15 PM1/19/20
Progressively worse? Why do those words seem to go together so well? Progressive and worse. Just something about that combination.

%

Jan 19, 2020, 6:08:14 PM1/19/20
On 2020-01-19 3:20 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Well, sadly, Americans appear to be extremely divided into opposing camps, and it doesn’t appear that there will be any coming together any time soon... and evidently, that is what Putin has wanted all along! For his stooge and Puppet, tRump, to divide Americans as much as possible... you’ve succeeded admirably, Vladimir! Not that we weren’t divided before, but it’s only become progressively worse...

yay , yay , wreck the usa

😀 😁 😂 🀣 😃 😄 😅 😆 😉 😊 😋 😎 😍 😘 🥰 😗 😙 😚 ☺ 🙂 🀗 🀩 🀔 🀚
😐 😑 😶 🙄 😏 😣 😥 😮 🀐 😯 😪 😫 😎 😌 😛 😜 😝 🀀 😒 😓 😔 😕 🙃 🀑
😲 ☹ 🙁 😖 😞 😟 😀 😢 😭 😊 😧 😚 😩 🀯 😬 😰 😱 🥵 🥶 😳 🀪 😵 😡 😠
🀬 😷 🀒 🀕 🀢 🀮 🀧 😇 🀠 🀡 🥳 🥎 🥺 🀥 🀫 🀭 🧐 🀓 😈 👿 👹 👺 💀 👻
👜 🀖 💩 😺 😞 😹 😻 😌 😜 🙀 😿 😟

👶 👧 🧒 👊 👩 🧑 👚 👵 🧓 👎 👲 👳‍♀ 👳‍♂ 🧕 🧔 👱‍♂ 👱‍♀ 👚‍🊰
👩‍🊰 👚‍🊱 👩‍🊱 👚‍🊲 👩‍🊲 👚‍🊳 👩‍🊳 🊞‍♀ 🊞‍♂ 🊹‍♀ 🊹‍♂ 👮‍♀
👮‍♂ 👷‍♀ 👷‍♂ 💂‍♀ 💂‍♂ 🕵‍♀ 🕵‍♂ 👩‍⚕ 👚‍⚕ 👩‍🌟 👚‍🌟
👩‍🍳 👚‍🍳 👩‍🎓 👚‍🎓 👩‍🎀 👚‍🎀 👩‍🏫 👚‍🏫 👩‍🏭 👚‍🏭 👩‍💻 👚‍💻
👩‍💌 👚‍💌 👩‍🔧 👚‍🔧 👩‍🔬 👚‍🔬 👩‍🎚 👚‍🎚 👩‍🚒 👚‍🚒 👩‍✈ 👚‍✈
👩‍🚀 👚‍🚀 👩‍⚖ 👚‍⚖ 👰 🀵 👞 🀎 🀶 🎅 🧙‍♀ 🧙‍♂ 🧝‍♀ 🧝‍♂ 🧛‍♀
🧛‍♂ 🧟‍♀ 🧟‍♂ 🧞‍♀ 🧞‍♂ 🧜‍♀ 🧜‍♂ 🧚‍♀ 🧚‍♂ 👌 🀰 🀱 🙇‍♀
🙇‍♂ 💁‍♀ 💁‍♂ 🙅‍♀ 🙅‍♂ 🙆‍♀ 🙆‍♂ 🙋‍♀ 🙋‍♂ 🀊‍♀ 🀊‍♂ 🀷‍♀
🀷‍♂ 🙎‍♀ 🙎‍♂ 🙍‍♀ 🙍‍♂ 💇‍♀ 💇‍♂ 💆‍♀ 💆‍♂ 🧖‍♀ 🧖‍♂ 💅 🀳
💃 🕺 👯‍♀ 👯‍♂ 🕎 🚶‍♀ 🚶‍♂ 🏃‍♀ 🏃‍♂ 👫 👭 👬 💑 👩‍❀‍👩
👚‍❀‍👚 💏 👩‍❀‍💋‍👩 👚‍❀‍💋‍👚 👪 👚‍👩‍👧 👚‍👩‍👧‍👊 👚‍👩‍👊‍👊
👚‍👩‍👧‍👧 👩‍👩‍👊 👩‍👩‍👧 👩‍👩‍👧‍👊 👩‍👩‍👊‍👊 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧
👚‍👚‍👊 👚‍👚‍👧 👚‍👚‍👧‍👊 👚‍👚‍👊‍👊 👚‍👚‍👧‍👧 👩‍👊 👩‍👧
👩‍👧‍👊 👩‍👊‍👊 👩‍👧‍👧 👚‍👊 👚‍👧 👚‍👧‍👊 👚‍👊‍👊 👚‍👧‍👧 🀲 👐
🙌 👏 🀝 👍 👎 👊 ✊ 🀛 🀜 🀞 ✌ 🀟 🀘 👌 👈 👉 👆 👇 ☝ ✋ 🀚 🖐 🖖 👋 🀙
💪 🊵 🊶 🖕 ✍ 🙏 💍 💄 💋 👄 👅 👂 👃 👣 👁 👀 🧠 🊎 🊷 🗣 👀 👥

🧥 👚 👕 👖 👔 👗 👙 👘 👠 👡 👢 👞 👟 🥟 🥿 🧊 🧀 🧣 🎩 🧢 👒 🎓 ⛑ 👑
👝 👛 👜 💌 🎒 👓 🕶 🥜 🥌 🌂 🧵 🧶

👶🏻 👊🏻 👧🏻 👚🏻 👩🏻 👱🏻‍♀ 👱🏻 👎🏻 👵🏻 👲🏻 👳🏻‍♀ 👳🏻
👮🏻‍♀ 👮🏻 👷🏻‍♀ 👷🏻 💂🏻‍♀ 💂🏻 🕵🏻‍♀ 🕵🏻 👩🏻‍⚕ 👚🏻‍⚕
👩🏻‍🌟 👚🏻‍🌟 👩🏻‍🍳 👚🏻‍🍳 👩🏻‍🎓 👚🏻‍🎓 👩🏻‍🎀 👚🏻‍🎀 👩🏻‍🏫
👚🏻‍🏫 👩🏻‍🏭 👚🏻‍🏭 👩🏻‍💻 👚🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💌 👚🏻‍💌 👩🏻‍🔧 👚🏻‍🔧
👩🏻‍🔬 👚🏻‍🔬 👩🏻‍🎚 👚🏻‍🎚 👩🏻‍🚒 👚🏻‍🚒 👩🏻‍✈ 👚🏻‍✈ 👩🏻‍🚀
👚🏻‍🚀 👩🏻‍⚖ 👚🏻‍⚖ 🀶🏻 🎅🏻 👞🏻 🀎🏻 👰🏻 🀵🏻 👌🏻 🀰🏻 🙇🏻‍♀
🙇🏻 💁🏻 💁🏻‍♂ 🙅🏻 🙅🏻‍♂ 🙆🏻 🙆🏻‍♂ 🙋🏻 🙋🏻‍♂ 🀊🏻‍♀ 🀊🏻‍♂
🀷🏻‍♀ 🀷🏻‍♂ 🙎🏻 🙎🏻‍♂ 🙍🏻 🙍🏻‍♂ 💇🏻 💇🏻‍♂ 💆🏻 💆🏻‍♂ 🕎🏻
💃🏻 🕺🏻 🚶🏻‍♀ 🚶🏻 🏃🏻‍♀ 🏃🏻 🀲🏻 👐🏻 🙌🏻 👏🏻 🙏🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻
👊🏻 ✊🏻 🀛🏻 🀜🏻 🀞🏻 ✌🏻 🀟🏻 🀘🏻 👌🏻 👈🏻 👉🏻 👆🏻 👇🏻 ☝🏻 ✋🏻
🀚🏻 🖐🏻 🖖🏻 👋🏻 🀙🏻 💪🏻 🖕🏻 ✍🏻 🀳🏻 💅🏻 👂🏻 👃🏻

👶🏌 👊🏌 👧🏌 👚🏌 👩🏌 👱🏌‍♀ 👱🏌 👎🏌 👵🏌 👲🏌 👳🏌‍♀ 👳🏌
👮🏌‍♀ 👮🏌 👷🏌‍♀ 👷🏌 💂🏌‍♀ 💂🏌 🕵🏌‍♀ 🕵🏌 👩🏌‍⚕ 👚🏌‍⚕
👩🏌‍🌟 👚🏌‍🌟 👩🏌‍🍳 👚🏌‍🍳 👩🏌‍🎓 👚🏌‍🎓 👩🏌‍🎀 👚🏌‍🎀 👩🏌‍🏫
👚🏌‍🏫 👩🏌‍🏭 👚🏌‍🏭 👩🏌‍💻 👚🏌‍💻 👩🏌‍💌 👚🏌‍💌 👩🏌‍🔧 👚🏌‍🔧
👩🏌‍🔬 👚🏌‍🔬 👩🏌‍🎚 👚🏌‍🎚 👩🏌‍🚒 👚🏌‍🚒 👩🏌‍✈ 👚🏌‍✈ 👩🏌‍🚀
👚🏌‍🚀 👩🏌‍⚖ 👚🏌‍⚖ 🀶🏌 🎅🏌 👞🏌 🀎🏌 👰🏌 🀵🏌 👌🏌 🀰🏌 🙇🏌‍♀
🙇🏌 💁🏌 💁🏌‍♂ 🙅🏌 🙅🏌‍♂ 🙆🏌 🙆🏌‍♂ 🙋🏌 🙋🏌‍♂ 🀊🏌‍♀ 🀊🏌‍♂
🀷🏌‍♀ 🀷🏌‍♂ 🙎🏌 🙎🏌‍♂ 🙍🏌 🙍🏌‍♂ 💇🏌 💇🏌‍♂ 💆🏌 💆🏌‍♂ 🕎🏌
💃🏌 🕺🏌 🚶🏌‍♀ 🚶🏌 🏃🏌‍♀ 🏃🏌 🀲🏌 👐🏌 🙌🏌 👏🏌 🙏🏌 👍🏌 👎🏌
👊🏌 ✊🏌 🀛🏌 🀜🏌 🀞🏌 ✌🏌 🀟🏌 🀘🏌 👌🏌 👈🏌 👉🏌 👆🏌 👇🏌 ☝🏌 ✋🏌
🀚🏌 🖐🏌 🖖🏌 👋🏌 🀙🏌 💪🏌 🖕🏌 ✍🏌 🀳🏌 💅🏌 👂🏌 👃🏌

👶🏜 👊🏜 👧🏜 👚🏜 👩🏜 👱🏜‍♀ 👱🏜 👎🏜 👵🏜 👲🏜 👳🏜‍♀ 👳🏜
👮🏜‍♀ 👮🏜 👷🏜‍♀ 👷🏜 💂🏜‍♀ 💂🏜 🕵🏜‍♀ 🕵🏜 👩🏜‍⚕ 👚🏜‍⚕
👩🏜‍🌟 👚🏜‍🌟 👩🏜‍🍳 👚🏜‍🍳 👩🏜‍🎓 👚🏜‍🎓 👩🏜‍🎀 👚🏜‍🎀 👩🏜‍🏫
👚🏜‍🏫 👩🏜‍🏭 👚🏜‍🏭 👩🏜‍💻 👚🏜‍💻 👩🏜‍💌 👚🏜‍💌 👩🏜‍🔧 👚🏜‍🔧
👩🏜‍🔬 👚🏜‍🔬 👩🏜‍🎚 👚🏜‍🎚 👩🏜‍🚒 👚🏜‍🚒 👩🏜‍✈ 👚🏜‍✈ 👩🏜‍🚀
👚🏜‍🚀 👩🏜‍⚖ 👚🏜‍⚖ 🀶🏜 🎅🏜 👞🏜 🀎🏜 👰🏜 🀵🏜 👌🏜 🀰🏜 🙇🏜‍♀
🙇🏜 💁🏜 💁🏜‍♂ 🙅🏜 🙅🏜‍♂ 🙆🏜 🙆🏜‍♂ 🙋🏜 🙋🏜‍♂ 🀊🏜‍♀ 🀊🏜‍♂
🀷🏜‍♀ 🀷🏜‍♂ 🙎🏜 🙎🏜‍♂ 🙍🏜 🙍🏜‍♂ 💇🏜 💇🏜‍♂ 💆🏜 💆🏜‍♂ 🕎🏌
💃🏜 🕺🏜 🚶🏜‍♀ 🚶🏜 🏃🏜‍♀ 🏃🏜 🀲🏜 👐🏜 🙌🏜 👏🏜 🙏🏜 👍🏜 👎🏜
👊🏜 ✊🏜 🀛🏜 🀜🏜 🀞🏜 ✌🏜 🀟🏜 🀘🏜 👌🏜 👈🏜 👉🏜 👆🏜 👇🏜 ☝🏜 ✋🏜
🀚🏜 🖐🏜 🖖🏜 👋🏜 🀙🏜 💪🏜 🖕🏜 ✍🏜 🀳🏜 💅🏜 👂🏜 👃🏜

👶🏟 👊🏟 👧🏟 👚🏟 👩🏟 👱🏟‍♀ 👱🏟 👎🏟 👵🏟 👲🏟 👳🏟‍♀ 👳🏟
👮🏟‍♀ 👮🏟 👷🏟‍♀ 👷🏟 💂🏟‍♀ 💂🏟 🕵🏟‍♀ 🕵🏟 👩🏟‍⚕ 👚🏟‍⚕
👩🏟‍🌟 👚🏟‍🌟 👩🏟‍🍳 👚🏟‍🍳 👩🏟‍🎓 👚🏟‍🎓 👩🏟‍🎀 👚🏟‍🎀 👩🏟‍🏫
👚🏟‍🏫 👩🏟‍🏭 👚🏟‍🏭 👩🏟‍💻 👚🏟‍💻 👩🏟‍💌 👚🏟‍💌 👩🏟‍🔧 👚🏟‍🔧
👩🏟‍🔬 👚🏟‍🔬 👩🏟‍🎚 👚🏟‍🎚 👩🏟‍🚒 👚🏟‍🚒 👩🏟‍✈ 👚🏟‍✈ 👩🏟‍🚀
👚🏟‍🚀 👩🏟‍⚖ 👚🏟‍⚖ 🀶🏟 🎅🏟 👞🏟 🀎🏟 👰🏟 🀵🏟 👌🏟 🀰🏟 🙇🏟‍♀
🙇🏟 💁🏟 💁🏟‍♂ 🙅🏟 🙅🏟‍♂ 🙆🏟 🙆🏟‍♂ 🙋🏟 🙋🏟‍♂ 🀊🏟‍♀ 🀊🏟‍♂
🀷🏟‍♀ 🀷🏟‍♂ 🙎🏟 🙎🏟‍♂ 🙍🏟 🙍🏟‍♂ 💇🏟 💇🏟‍♂ 💆🏟 💆🏟‍♂ 🕎🏟
💃🏟 🕺🏟 🚶🏟‍♀ 🚶🏟 🏃🏟‍♀ 🏃🏟 🀲🏟 👐🏟 🙌🏟 👏🏟 🙏🏟 👍🏟 👎🏟
👊🏟 ✊🏟 🀛🏟 🀜🏟 🀞🏟 ✌🏟 🀟🏟 🀘🏟 👌🏟 👈🏟 👉🏟 👆🏟 👇🏟 ☝🏟 ✋🏟
🀚🏟 🖐🏟 🖖🏟 👋🏟 🀙🏟 💪🏟 🖕🏟 ✍🏟 🀳🏟 💅🏟 👂🏟 👃🏟

👶🏿 👊🏿 👧🏿 👚🏿 👩🏿 👱🏿‍♀ 👱🏿 👎🏿 👵🏿 👲🏿 👳🏿‍♀ 👳🏿
👮🏿‍♀ 👮🏿 👷🏿‍♀ 👷🏿 💂🏿‍♀ 💂🏿 🕵🏿‍♀ 🕵🏿 👩🏿‍⚕ 👚🏿‍⚕
👩🏿‍🌟 👚🏿‍🌟 👩🏿‍🍳 👚🏿‍🍳 👩🏿‍🎓 👚🏿‍🎓 👩🏿‍🎀 👚🏿‍🎀 👩🏿‍🏫
👚🏿‍🏫 👩🏿‍🏭 👚🏿‍🏭 👩🏿‍💻 👚🏿‍💻 👩🏿‍💌 👚🏿‍💌 👩🏿‍🔧 👚🏿‍🔧
👩🏿‍🔬 👚🏿‍🔬 👩🏿‍🎚 👚🏿‍🎚 👩🏿‍🚒 👚🏿‍🚒 👩🏿‍✈ 👚🏿‍✈ 👩🏿‍🚀
👚🏿‍🚀 👩🏿‍⚖ 👚🏿‍⚖ 🀶🏿 🎅🏿 👞🏿 🀎🏿 👰🏿 🀵🏿 👌🏿 🀰🏿 🙇🏿‍♀
🙇🏿 💁🏿 💁🏿‍♂ 🙅🏿 🙅🏿‍♂ 🙆🏿 🙆🏿‍♂ 🙋🏿 🙋🏿‍♂ 🀊🏿‍♀ 🀊🏿‍♂
🀷🏿‍♀ 🀷🏿‍♂ 🙎🏿 🙎🏿‍♂ 🙍🏿 🙍🏿‍♂ 💇🏿 💇🏿‍♂ 💆🏿 💆🏿‍♂ 🕎🏿
💃🏿 🕺🏿 🚶🏿‍♀ 🚶🏿 🏃🏿‍♀ 🏃🏿 🀲🏿 👐🏿 🙌🏿 👏🏿 🙏🏿 👍🏿 👎🏿
👊🏿 ✊🏿 🀛🏿 🀜🏿 🀞🏿 ✌🏿 🀟🏿 🀘🏿 👌🏿 👈🏿 👉🏿 👆🏿 👇🏿 ☝🏿 ✋🏿
🀚🏿 🖐🏿 🖖🏿 👋🏿 🀙🏿 💪🏿 🖕🏿 ✍🏿 🀳🏿 💅🏿 👂🏿 👃🏿

Janithor

Jan 20, 2020, 9:13:10 PM1/20/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/19/2020 2:50 PM, ckr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Progressively worse? Why do those words seem to go together so well? Progressive and worse. Just something about that combination.

SMACKDOWN!

JD Chase

Feb 7, 2020, 10:46:15 PM2/7/20

What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable, miserable, rotten, vile, heinous, abominable SHITHOLE! Can NOT wait to see you ROTTING in PRISON, you CORRUPT CRIMINAL, DICTATOR, THUGGISH PATHETIC ORANGE SCUMBAG!!! 😡😡😡

%

Feb 7, 2020, 11:01:57 PM2/7/20
On 2020-02-07 8:46 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable, miserable, rotten, vile, heinous, abominable SHITHOLE! Can NOT wait to see you ROTTING in PRISON, you CORRUPT CRIMINAL, DICTATOR, THUGGISH PATHETIC ORANGE SCUMBAG!!! 😡😡😡

and he owns you , soon he will cut off your money

JD Chase

Feb 18, 2020, 4:43:20 PM2/18/20

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day, as the saying goes... glad that the disgusting, disgraceful, despicable shithole in chief pardoned Rod Blagojevich, that was the right thing to do, Imo...

%

Feb 18, 2020, 5:02:54 PM2/18/20
On 2020-02-18 2:43 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day, as the saying goes... glad that the disgusting, disgraceful, despicable shithole in chief pardoned Rod Blagojevich, that was the right thing to do, Imo...

how does a clock go glad

JD Chase

Feb 25, 2020, 5:06:43 AM2/25/20

What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable, moronic scumbag! On the VERY DAY that the stock mark plummets over 1,000 points, the pathetic, lying shithole in chief tweets that the stock market is starting to look pretty good to him... sure, Trumpy, sure! 😡

%

Feb 25, 2020, 12:13:39 PM2/25/20
On 2020-02-25 3:06 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> What a disgusting, disgraceful, despicable, moronic scumbag! On the VERY DAY that the stock mark plummets over 1,000 points, the pathetic, lying shithole in chief tweets that the stock market is starting to look pretty good to him... sure, Trumpy, sure! 😡

wall money

JD Chase

Feb 29, 2020, 1:46:36 AM2/29/20

No, tRump, the Coronavirus is NOT the hoax! YOU are the hoax and you should be ROTTING in PRISON, you DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL, DESPICABLE POS!!! 😡

%

Feb 29, 2020, 2:32:26 PM2/29/20
On 2020-02-28 11:46 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> No, tRump, the Coronavirus is NOT the hoax! YOU are the hoax and you should be ROTTING in PRISON, you DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL, DESPICABLE POS!!! 😡

you must be pretty sick to believe one individual can start a virus from
nothing when a person has brain damage like you do ,
do they know how fk'ed up they are

ckr...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2020, 8:39:41 AM3/1/20
I read elsewhere:
The Trump administration runs like a well-oiled Charlie Sheen.

JD Chase

Mar 8, 2020, 9:34:07 AM3/8/20

Clearly it’s the *numbers* that concern tRump, not the actual deaths of people due to the Coronavirus... what a sick, despicable, evil psychopath... 😡

%

Mar 8, 2020, 3:17:20 PM3/8/20
On 2020-03-08 6:34 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Clearly it’s the *numbers* that concern tRump, not the actual deaths of people due to the Coronavirus... what a sick, despicable, evil psychopath... 😡

over 500 americans died last year from the flu

ckr...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 9:59:21 PM3/8/20

JD Chase

Mar 13, 2020, 12:55:53 PM3/13/20

“... but HILLARY...” “...but Obama...”

Sorry you pathetic, despicable shithole, but you can NOT blame this crisis on Obama! You just love to shift the blame and blame anyone but yourself, but the buck stops with YOU, scumbag! No one else! 😡 Obama was FAR from perfect, but he is NOT to blame for this! YOU are to blame!!! 😡

%

Mar 13, 2020, 1:04:35 PM3/13/20
On 2020-03-13 9:55 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> “... but HILLARY...” “...but Obama...”
>
> Sorry you pathetic, despicable shithole, but you can NOT blame this crisis on Obama! You just love to shift the blame and blame anyone but yourself, but the buck stops with YOU, scumbag! No one else! 😡 Obama was FAR from perfect, but he is NOT to blame for this! YOU are to blame!!! 😡

its like you're talking to yourself

JD Chase

Mar 20, 2020, 10:51:25 AM3/20/20

NO, Trumpy, it is NOT China who is responsible for this crisis, it is YOU who are responsible! You can try and scapegoat China and shift the blame on to China, but the buck stops with YOU! YOU are the one who failed, you disgusting, disgraceful, despicable SHITHOLE! 😡

JD Chase

Mar 27, 2020, 1:07:24 PM3/27/20

how can ANYONE continue to support this insane, incompetent, heartless, despicable, evil MONSTER and this MONSTROUS administration???!!!! They can spend $50 billion on bailing out corporations, but won’t even spare $1 billion to provide additional ventilators for the epicenter of this dire crisis-NYC! SICK SICK SICK!!! 😡

%

Mar 27, 2020, 1:33:56 PM3/27/20
On 2020-03-27 10:07 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> how can ANYONE continue to support this insane, incompetent, heartless, despicable, evil MONSTER and this MONSTROUS administration???!!!! They can spend $50 billion on bailing out corporations, but won’t even spare $1 billion to provide additional ventilators for the epicenter of this dire crisis-NYC! SICK SICK SICK!!! 😡

yay trump the greatest man whoever lived

JD Chase

Apr 10, 2020, 11:32:11 PM4/10/20

Who gives a fuck what decisions YOU make about restarting U.S. businesses, scumbag! We will NOT Give the SLIGHTEST credence to what a pathetic, rotten, selfish, evil, fraudulent POS like you thinks! You ONLY care about YOURSELF! You don’t care ONE TINY BIT for the citizens of the U.S.! We will listen to Dr Fauci and governors and senators and mayors and health officials! So, go fuck yourself, shithole!

%

Apr 11, 2020, 2:26:18 PM4/11/20
On 2020-04-10 8:32 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> Who gives a fuck what decisions YOU make about restarting U.S. businesses, scumbag! We will NOT Give the SLIGHTEST credence to what a pathetic, rotten, selfish, evil, fraudulent POS like you thinks! You ONLY care about YOURSELF! You don’t care ONE TINY BIT for the citizens of the U.S.! We will listen to Dr Fauci and governors and senators and mayors and health officials! So, go fuck yourself, shithole!

so now you blame him for a virus , you're a fucking riot jordy a real
fucking riot but i'd still like to see you get some mental health care

JD Chase

Apr 11, 2020, 6:22:50 PM4/11/20
He knew about this in January, and did nothing... he lied about it, minimized it, ignored it... he is responsible for much of the deaths... not everything, but a great deal...

%

Apr 11, 2020, 6:30:59 PM4/11/20
of course he is and everything else that goes wrong in your life ,
your birth is just another trump fk up

JD Chase

Apr 13, 2020, 7:04:01 PM4/13/20

No, shithole! You can continue to LIE LIE LIE, as you ALWAYS lie 24/7, but you are NOT fooling us for even a quarter of a second! This is on YOU! Not Obama, not Hillary, not Adam Schiff or Nancy or Chuck Schumer or the media or anyone else! YOU are responsible for this catastrophe! You KNEW about this in JANUARY-and you did NOTHING! 😡 40,000 Chinese people were STILL able to travel to the U.S. even AFTER your policy of prohibiting travel from China, which was enforced in a very lax and sporadic, chaotic manner... you have been a COMPLETE and UTTER FAILURE! 😡

%

Apr 13, 2020, 7:24:48 PM4/13/20
On 2020-04-13 4:03 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> No, shithole! You can continue to LIE LIE LIE, as you ALWAYS lie 24/7, but you are NOT fooling us for even a quarter of a second! This is on YOU! Not Obama, not Hillary, not Adam Schiff or Nancy or Chuck Schumer or the media or anyone else! YOU are responsible for this catastrophe! You KNEW about this in JANUARY-and you did NOTHING! 😡 40,000 Chinese people were STILL able to travel to the U.S. even AFTER your policy of prohibiting travel from China, which was enforced in a very lax and sporadic, chaotic manner... you have been a COMPLETE and UTTER FAILURE! 😡

and that makes him just like you

JD Chase

Apr 23, 2020, 3:01:51 AM4/23/20

“It’s not about your life.
You don’t have the right to
risk someone else’s life.
And you don’t have the right,
frankly, to take a health care staff
and people who are literally putting
Their lives on the line, and be cavalier
Or reckless with them”

-Governor Andrew Cuomo

%

Apr 23, 2020, 12:02:03 PM4/23/20
if you want to quote poetry go to alt.poet

JD Chase

Apr 26, 2020, 5:49:30 AM4/26/20

You’re going to fall back on xenophobia to win again, Trumpy? Sorry, it’s NOT going to work! Not THIS time! 😡

JD Chase

May 5, 2020, 12:34:57 PM5/5/20

You want female reporters to be like Donna Reed, Trumpy? What a misogynist, sexist, reactionary, ignorant, crude, pathetic, disgusting, disgraceful, despicable POS you are!!! You should ROT in prison FOREVER AND A DAY! 😡

%

May 5, 2020, 1:30:02 PM5/5/20
On 2020-05-05 9:34 a.m., JD Chase wrote:

> You want female reporters to be like Donna Reed, Trumpy? What a misogynist, sexist, reactionary, ignorant, crude, pathetic, disgusting, disgraceful, despicable POS you are!!! You should ROT in prison FOREVER AND A DAY! 😡

you should take a class on how to not be a rerun

JD Chase

May 20, 2020, 3:54:05 PM5/20/20

What a petulant, petty, pathetic, racist, monstrous little tyrant you are, Trumpy! Of course you would buck 40 years of tradition and refuse to allow Obama in to the White House for his portrait to be installed... and of course, Obama couldn’t care less! What a DISGUSTING, DESPICABLE, DISGRACEFUL SHITHOLE YOU ARE!!! 🀬

%

May 20, 2020, 4:18:19 PM5/20/20
On 2020-05-20 12:54 p.m., JD Chase wrote:

> What a petulant, petty, pathetic, racist, monstrous little tyrant you are, Trumpy! Of course you would buck 40 years of tradition and refuse to allow Obama in to the White House for his portrait to be installed... and of course, Obama couldn’t care less! What a DISGUSTING, DESPICABLE, DISGRACEFUL SHITHOLE YOU ARE!!! 🀬

next time i want to see your insult words in alphabetical order

JD Chase

May 23, 2020, 3:31:22 AM5/23/20

I am SO disappointed in Jane! She has become an ardent Trump supporter... years ago Bunny explained to her that she was wrong, and Jane really seemed to understand... yet, now a Jane just LOVES Trump! ... it’s so sad, because deep down, she MUST know better! 🀊‍♂😡
It is loading more messages.