Talk City Chat Room

Howard E. Jarrett

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Maryjo

Yes, I must confess I was there. This was my first time in a chat room,
and it was a bit confusing. Could not quite keep clear, who was saying
what to who sometimes. Will try again another time.

Howard

Star-...@webtv.net wrote:

> I am sorry that I wasn't in there ....but I was there at 9:35 est....as
> I had to pick up my sons.... sorry that I missed you... please try it
> again.... we really would like to get this room off the ground
> especcially for some of us who can't get into the aol chat room or
> IRC.... when I did get in there Pat was there, Howard was there and Cat
> was there... so you must of just missed them... SORRY AGAIN !!!
>
> Maryjo

Pap708

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I made a point of having my dinner in me by 6:00pm so I could go into the Talk
City Chat Room for a bit and talk, but after the pain of registering and them
not taking about 10 usernames I gave them, what did I fine, nothing.
Absolutely no one was there. What is going on?

Cutlfsh

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
i did the same thing i registered and went in and.....NOTHING.....i am kind of
dissapointed i thought i was doing something wrong...oh well at least i know i
wasn't alone on this one. Hopefully next time people will be there.. Love you
all

Laurie (scootch)

Pat

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
We were there. We were there late but we were there!! I am so sorry we
missed you. Please try back tomorrow if you can. We are bound and
determined to get this chat up and running! It may take time and
perserverance but I have faith it will happen. Not a lot tonight but very
diverse - Alaska, Canada and of course the continental States. ~~~~Pat

Star-...@webtv.net

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99

Star-...@webtv.net

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Howard.

It is normal to get confused the first few times in a chat room.... I
did !!! After a few times, you will be an old pro.....Speed reading
techniques will come to you with practise..... Just be glad there was
only 4 of us in there....Could you imagine 40 people talking to each
other at the same time?...But please try again !!

Maryjo

Rebecca E.

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I won't be able to chat for a couple of days - I have Mother's Day
commitments -- I will be there next week so please don't give up! I promise
not to ask TOO many questions!

Rebecca :-)

Star-...@webtv.net wrote in article
<9260-37...@newsd-242.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

(X) cat

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I showed up at 9:20 and restarted the room. Soon Pat, Howard and Maryjo
joined in. Sometimes, yes, you have to wait for people to get there <s>

BTW I'm sorry if I left the chat seemingly rudely, I had sudden server
trouble from my ISP and I couldn't get back on the Internet

See you next time,

(X) cat

Cutlfsh a écrit dans le message
<19990506223010...@ng42.aol.com>...

Star-...@webtv.net

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
CAT

Yesterday I think we all had server troubles...I will try to be on
tonight but can't promise anything as my husband is finally off a 8
night stretch and I love to spend time with him....I also will not be on
Saturday and Sunday as we have prior commitments..... SORRY !!!!

Maryjo

Tom Gosling

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
What a shame that the chat room times are so restrictive for people who live
somewhere other than the US. MaryJo - thankyou for putting up the
suggestion that you meet during your afternoon, hence our (Europe)
vening -on a Saturday or a Sunday - as yet I've not seen anyone else agree
to that idea, or maybe I've missed it? Please don't take this the wrong way
it's just that it would be nice for it to be open to people from all around
the globe like the ng is. In fact if the time was set for your morning
time, we could also include Australia etc too.
Just a thought, meant in good faith!
Nikki

Tracy Boie

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
Hi everyone-

I too would like to join the chat next week. I'm curious though - I
also have a chat room with Talk City, and it has been giving me problems
lately. People get "kicked out" of the room (their screen goes blank
and they can't enter text), then they have difficultly getting back in.
Has this happened to any of you? I contacted TalkCity and they said all
you can do is reconnect. But unfortunately, people won't come back if
they have to keep dealing with that aggravation every week. Maybe I
should just move my Saturday 7 pm EST chat into your room....would
anyone object if I were to post that link on my homepage? And if there
are no objections, what is the actual URL to it, so that I may create
the link? Might as well keep everyone in one room - we're all there for
the same reason!

Wishing you wellness-

Tracy

MrsRat

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
"People get "kicked out" of the room (their screen goes blank
and they can't enter text), then they have difficultly getting back in.
Has this happened to any of you? "

This is commonly referred to as a nuke. Someone sees they
are on webTV and knows if they send a bunch of crap like
this: <*><*><*><*> to them, it will totally disable their
webTV box. Why talkcity owners let them get away with
doing this is beyond me. They have been aware of this problem
for over a year now. I talked to webTV about it and helped
them fix it last year for those on the upgraded webTV boxes
so the webTV users who talk in XWorld don't get nuked.

"I contacted TalkCity and they said all you can do is reconnect.
But unfortunately, people won't come back if they have to keep
dealing with that aggravation every week."

Talkcity is not a true IRC network. They are a business that
only makes money if they have people there chatting. Their
main source of users is webTV people. They won't tell you
exactly what is happening because they fear you will leave
their network and find another one to talk in.

Making another channel in TalkCity won't solve the nuke
problem. It's a network wide problem from abusive users that
are allowed to run wild and harass those chatting.

If you want more info on all this..come find me in XWorld and
we'll talk live. The link for webTV users to get to my network
is this:

http://members.tripod.com/~dianedumas/chat/irc5X.html

I'm always in channel #bikerbabe if I'm online. I am always
doing a few things at once so if I don't say hi right away be
patient. I check back and look at the channel every 5-10
minutes to see if anyone has come in to chat.

--
MrsRat

Admin XWorld IRC NetWork
http://sefl.satelnet.org/~brats/

MrsRat

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
"What a shame that the chat room times are so restrictive for
people who live somewhere other than the US."

I am online thruout the day and night Tom if you wanna talk.
Joe and Flipper have already found their way into XWorld
and we've had great times talking there.

server xworld.bluemoon.net
channel #bikerbabe

I use nick of BikerBabe in IRC.

MrsRat

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
"This was my first time in a chat room, and it was
a bit confusing."

I've been doing IRC for 6 years now Howard. Feel
free to email me if you need any help.

MrsRat

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99

Come check out XWorld. We have no nickserv so you can
use any nickname you want so long as someone else is not
presently online using it. I HATE nickserv and will never allow
it on my network. (Not to mention it slows down servers and
can cause major lag on some networks.)

server xworld.bluemoon.net
channel #bikerbabe

If I'm awake, I'm online

Star-...@webtv.net

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99
I am open for a various times,,,, Just post it and If I am not doing
family things I will be there....otherwise the room is open for anyone
to use.....anytime...Just post the time you would like to meet or e-mail
me...I don't work outside the home so I am quite flexible

DSRTKWEEN

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
I have tried several times to get in there. Each time, I have trouble with
the sign-in name, have to keep changing it till it gets one it will accept,
then, after all of that, there is no one there but me! I get sooo lonely! Is
it my breath, or just doesn't anyone want to talk to me? (LOL) I will try
again in the future. I refuse to give up, but any tips on how to get in easier
would be appreciated. See ya there!

Love,
Margie <=)

KSHADOW13

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
I am not sure how to get to Talk City or what it is. I am new to this chat
hting and would definately like to chat with ya'll. So if anyonw could tell me
how how to get to this chat Please EMail me at KSHA...@aol.com. Thanks

Tracy Boie

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
MrsRat-

Thanks for the info - it was very enlightening. Little does Talk City
know, that by not helping me solve that problem, I am currently looking
for another chat room.

Thanks again- I'll stop in and chat sometime.

Wishing you wellness-
Tracy

Star-...@webtv.net

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Tracy,

The room was created for all people who suffer from an IBD ,,,, it
doesn't belong to any one in particular .... but to all of us... any one
can use the room whenever they want to.... it is always open.... i have
talked very early in the morning and also middle of the night with
people....

I will be setting up a time next week for our friends over in Europe so
that they too can enjoy at a decent time....Now what i need is to find
out what day and time is best for all the people over in Europe so we
can set a formal chat time for them...

I won't be there this weekend as I have family things to do.... You all
have a nice day

Maryjo

Star-...@webtv.net

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
THe chat times are not restrictive and I am willing to set up a time for
our European users ..... THE Crohns/colitisSupport room in talk city is
everyones room.....Its not mine, its not bobs, its EVERYONES.....

SO EVERYONE IN EUROPE SET UP A TIME AND DAY and I will meet you
there....weekends are hard for me though as the kids are home from
school... but will try my best to accomadate everyone

Maryjo

Star-...@webtv.net

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Margie.....Let me know next time you head that way....If I am on line I
will meet you there.....e-mail me
Maryjo

Tom Gosling

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Thanks Maryjo - you are GRREAT! I can chat any time between 6.00pm and
11.00pm which = 1.00pm to 6.00pm for people on EST - not sure about other
time zones. Any day of the week. Any more fellow Brits or Dutch etc going
to join us?
Nikki
Star-...@webtv.net wrote in message
<17818-37...@newsd-241.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Tom Gosling

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99

Tom Gosling

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Whoops - sorry about duplicate post - major server probs at the moment.

Tom Gosling

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99

Tom Gosling

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99

Star-...@webtv.net

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
NIKKI

That will work for me.... but it is hard on weekends....How about trying
for Tuesday? Monday i go to the drs. so thats not good for me this week
anyways...Just pick a definite time and post it and I will be there.....

Maryjo

Tom Gosling

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Hi Maryjo,
Tuesday at 11.00 pm GMT and 6.00 pm EST - how does that sound?
I will definitely be there, look forward to chatting with you! I hope this
message posts ok - last couple have duplicated and triplicated -lol!

Nikki(who is feeling very embarrassed)

Star-...@webtv.net wrote in message
<11940-37...@newsd-242.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Cutlfsh

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
i will try to be on the next talkcity chat when is it going to be?? hope to
see you all there...love you all

Laurie (scootch)

Star-...@webtv.net

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
That works well with me Nikki......!! SO come out all of those in Europe
and anyone who can be there 6pm EST time on Tuesday, so we can
accomadate our people in Europe....

See you there!

.......................Maryjo

Star-...@webtv.net

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Next scheduled chat will be Monday night at 9 est ...... i hope to see
you there

Maryjo

MrsRat

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
" Thanks for the info - it was very enlightening. Little
does Talk City know, that by not helping me solve that
problem, I am currently looking for another chat room. "

I only know what I have encountered working with the
webTV techs and TalkCity users. Below are my findings:

WebTV was made aware, by myself, of the nuke problem
with it's box and I showed them what users were sending
to webTV users to shut off their boxes. I also made them
aware of the fact that webTV does not recognize the
majority of the normal IRC commands or functions. They
promised to have all these problems fixed in the next
upgrade. Well, that upgrade was done last December
and they did not fix any of the problems except for the nuke.

TalkCity claims to be an IRC network yet they do not comply
with the RFC1459 for IRC servers (called ircd). The owners
of TalkCity are PAID by companies to run those imposing
ads some of you see when you are forced to use their
network from a website and not a true irc client such as
pIRCh, mIRC, or ircle. When webTV users learned how to
make links from their webpages to other IRC networks on
the old boxes, TalkCity owners told webTV to change it so
they couldn't use those website links anymore or they were
going to start charging them for the ads they run on TalkCity.
TalkCity owners were not charging webTV to run their ads
there because they got a lot of users from them and they
felt they made enough money from those users seeing all
the other ads. WebTV complied and when the plus box
came out the old website links to the other IRC networks
no longer worked. WebTV users had to scramble to learn
new code so they could again find a way to get to other
IRC networks other than TalkCity.

For the most part, IRC is an unmoderated medium of
communication. TalkCity decided to not comply with this
and I am constantly hearing complaints from users who have
chatted there, that they were unable to say a curse word
when upset without fear of getting banned from the network.
This is just wrong. There are family type channels to talk
in and there are adult ones. This has always been the way
in IRC and it should stay that way. IRC has always been
NON-profit also. NO other network has owners who get
paid for people chatting there. We all give our time and
knowledge to the network for free because we love the
users and we want them to have a nice place to talk to
each other.

I also have a problem with the nick registration in some
IRC networks. It is totally unfair that a user can come in
once a month and talk for 10 minutes with his nickname
reserved thus preventing others who may want to use it
daily from having it. Nicks in IRC have always been first
come first serve and should stay that way. Nickserv also
slows up servers and cause lag.

Stop in XWorld and see me anytime Tracy. I can make
you up a registered channel for crohns-colitis talk in a
few seconds time. We have family and adult oriented
channels. We do NOT allow kiddy porn or warez channels.
You can have any nickname you want if no one else is
using it at the present time.

The link for you to use on webTV to find me is:

http://members.tripod.com/~dianedumas/chat/irc5X.html

I hang in channel #bikerbabe

for 'puter users it's server xworld.bluemoon.net
we are presently doing some DNS changes but in
a few days the irc.xworld.org servername will be
stable again too for use.

Star-...@webtv.net

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
Mrs Rat

I just seem to think you are trying to push your X-WORLD down
everybody's throat....what are you getting out of it?

Maryjo, who basically has no problem with TALK
CITY

Tracy Boie

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
Thanks Mrs.Rat-

I will be taking you up on that offer of the chat room. Last night I
was "nuked" once, and one of my guests was kicked out 3 times. She is
not a webtv user, but I'm not sure that matters. It gets extremely
frustrating for me (as well as her I'm sure). I'm surprised people have
the patience to come back and chat at all! I have tried to create chat
rooms elsewhere (yahoo and the MiningCo.), but can't proceed because I
don't have Java (Yahoo does have html access, but some people with webtv
(ME) have problems accessing that too)

Thanks again-

Tracy

MrsRat

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
"Last night I was 'nuked' once, and one of my guests
was kicked out 3 times. She is not a webtv user, but
I'm not sure that matters."

It doesn't matter Tracy. The nukes can be sent from a
computer user the same as from a webTV user :(

"I have tried to create chat rooms elsewhere (yahoo
and the MiningCo.), but can't proceed because I
don't have Java (Yahoo does have html access, but
some people with webtv (ME) have problems accessing
that too)"

Yeah, web based chats are not real IRC and you can tell
that if you use them for any length of time.

WebTV can't use JAVA, you are correct. You guys have
javascript which isn't the same as true java. With Microsoft
and Sun Systems in court fighting it out about java, it may
be awhile before webTV is able to use it also.

MrsRat

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
"I just seem to think you are trying to push your X-WORLD down
everybody's throat....what are you getting out of it?"

MaryJo, I just posted what I know about the different networks
from my 6 years in IRC. I use XWorld as my example since
that is the network I started and maintain online.

I get all the complaint email from users from XWorld so I hear
a lot of stories about the problems they have had on other
networks. I pass those on to others to educate them when
I can.

Marni Johnson

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
Maryjo,

I hope you don't feel attacked personally that some of us are having prob's
with talk city. I
haven't been there in ages, and never had problems in the past. Now, what
happens is I get all
the way to "our" room, and then bam...I'm thrown off line. It's very odd.
I hope I can
get this straightened out and chat with everyone next week.

Marni

Tracy Boie

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
Maryjo-

I too hope that you don't take it personally that I want to switch chat
rooms from TalkCity. I personally haven't had too many problems with
it, but it seems everyone else that comes into my room does <sigh>. And
just the fact that they weren't too willing to help me out with the
problem really discouraged me. I can sign in quickly, but am told that
people with actual computers spend a lot of time signing in, just to be
thrown out several times to repeat the process. I still plan to attend
your chat sometime this coming week.... I look forward to talking to
all of you - you are great people!
(sorry if I've started problems!!!)

Tracy

Samuel James Ferrier

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
there must be some mongrel sitting there somewhere who takes great
delight in nuking people... I personally have not had a problem and I use
a PC.
But then, I tend to go there at strange times (for you)

Sam

Tracy Boie (good...@webtv.net) wrote:
: Maryjo-

Star-...@webtv.net

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
Thank You Samuel..... Its a good thing I am into strange hours....I find
there is more problems during high volumn times as on weekends then on
weekdays.... I have more problems with incoming phone calls on my end
that knocks me out then being so called nuked....and right now I am not
going to shut off the call-waiting feature as I am still waiting for my
grandson to be born....
Maryjo

Tracy Boie

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
Maryjo-

I find the call waiting thing to be the biggest problem for me also. I
hate to disable this feature. The first few weeks I had no problems,
and Easter weekend it started - I assumed the volume was the problem,
but it has continued. I still enjoy using the chat room immensely and
will stop by "ours" this week.

You must be so anxious with the baby due any time!!!! Is he due any day
now? How exciting!!

Tracy

Star-...@webtv.net

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
Little Cody WAS DUE on April 28th, so as you see he is a tad
overdue.....though they are talking of inducing on Tuesday...but we
shall see if that works...My third child they had to induce twice....As
they live in Michigan and I all the way down here in Florida I don't
dare shut off the call waiting....and also being the parent of
teens...my phone has its time of being used....Overall..I haven't had
any problems on TalkCity during the week....Now Weekends tend to be the
problem! But since I don't play too often in chat, I tend to ignore
some of the bumping....

Well Tracy, I do hope you stop by OUR ROOM ....Its always open and can
be used by anyone in the newsgroup .....

Maryjo

ItsFlipper

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
My two cents...

I have been using IRC for a number of years now and have to say it has its pros
and cons. I have also used AOL chat, Talk City and others (even tried that
@!#$%^&* avatar-based chat, urg.).

IRC really is the most democratic format out there, from a quantitative
standpoint. It is probably not first in ease of use for set-up, but you will
find more "live" people willing and able to help somewhere on IRC (MrsRat has
already offered her assistance to all) than on AOL or Talk City. After you get
in there, it really is the easiest and most flexible way to chat.

Yes, Talk City is supported by advertising. Hey, that's my business too, so I
can't fault them for it. What you are "paying for" (through your willingness to
receive the ads) is to have some controls added through monitored systems.
Many parents may like this, as may those who cannot tolerate the more
sophomoric antics of SOME IRC denizens. <g> I have no problem with the
advertising supported format of Talk City, I just find it a bit "clunky".

All IRC channels are "monitored" by persons designated as "ops". These folks
are the ones who determine if someone is getting out of hand, what the
tolerance rules for the channel are, etc. and can bump someone from the system
if they misbehave too often. Every channel has its own "morality" and if you
don't know what it is, you can ask someone there privately! Often you can
message one of the ops privately if you have a question.

IRC is much more flexible, but has only recently become more accessible due to
the distribution of improved clients (the program you use to look at IRC like
mIRC, pIRCh, etc.) that make using IRC alot more elegant than it used to be.

Again, most people are very helpful and friendly about teaching someone the
ropes - "newbies" are often more welcome and there are even special channels to
accomodate their questions. You can play sound files and link web pages right
in the chat text. And you can send scanned photos to each other through DCC. Be
careful though... NEVER open or agree to receive a file from anyone you don't
know! (No candy from strangers either!)

There are pros and cons to each system and really, the only one that promises
universal access to anyone with an internet connection of any kind is IRC
(someone correct me if I am wrong). By the way, the client software (pIRCh,
etc.) is shareware and doesn't have to be purchased in a store. I'd be happy to
walk you through a download and installation. Or if you like, try
www.tucows.com and pick a place to download from near you and go for it
yourself! (I love using this site.)

OK, so I am having a wordy and soapboxy day. I still use AOL along with IRC - I
can be on both at the same time ;-) but I really haven't had much luck with
Talk City. I have tried to find the channel you all speak of a number of times
and think I may have hit on it once, but didn't recognize any names from this
ng. And nobody was talking about Crohns or Colitis. And nobody even said
hello. <pout>

I will keep trying all of the groups as I would dearly like to "meet" the folks
I have heard from in the ng who have helped me through some of my worst times
with CD.

One last note...

I have found that the groups I frequent on IRC are the most enduring and
easiest for global access. Since IRC is free, you know I am not getting paid
for this quasi-endorsement. I think it was great that MrsRat offered up her
IRC network as an alternative since so many people seem to have had trouble
finding the Talk City chats or cannot access the AOL chats.

I've seen other ng's move to incorporate an IRC channel with great success. It
really is worth a try!

Ok, it was more than two cents worth,

Flipper

Star-...@webtv.net

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
ANOTHER REMINDER....TONIGHT ....MONDAY ....9 PM EST...CHAT
..www.talkcity Crohns/colitisSupport

b4dawn2

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
My mom said I was due January 28th (she should know because she only had
sex once when I was conceived and my dad was sent to the invasion of
Normandy) and I was born by C-section March 9th at 10 pounds and could
lift my head and I had long hair which the nurses put in a pony tail on
top of my head and long fingernails. The doctors didn't believe my
mom's date until they saw me and said "this is at least a month old
baby."

Star-...@webtv.net

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
Hey thats cool Flipper but I can't download IRC....<sigh>...after
Christmas when I will be on a real computer that will be a viable
option...and everyone is entitled to ones own opinion!....In the mean
time Talk City will still have its Crohns/colitisSupport room for anyone
in this newsgroup to use...Being it is a private permanent room we have
no Talk city cops to tell us that we can't say shit... unless they get
complaints and I can't see anyone here complaining about that... Right
now...Talk City doesn't belong to me or any other single person but it
does BELONG TO ANY ONE WHO HAS AN IBD... this way there is no one that
can kick another person out ...
Maryjo

ItsFlipper

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
>Hey thats cool Flipper but I can't download IRC....

Maryjo -

I don't think anyone could download IRC ! (It is a series of networks) LOL. But
I am not sure why you can't d/l the software to try it. Please feel free to
e-mail me and I would be happy to help you out! I will continue to try to get
to your chat as well. By the way, I have webtv too and can't get the knack of
that either.

How about trying out IRC? The water's nice and we won't bite... <G>

Flipper

Star-...@webtv.net

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Flipper

how do you do the IRC thing from webtv ????
Maryjo

MrsRat

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
"how do you do the IRC thing from webtv ????"

It's real easy to get to IRC from webTV websites
that have webTV IRC clients on them MaryJo.

The one I recommend is on a friend's site.

http://members.tripod.com/~dianedumas/chat/irc5X.html

If you have trouble with it..email Diane and ask her for
help in getting into IRC. She is great at helping newbies
to chatting. diane...@webtv.net is her address.
Just tell her BB sent you.

Star-...@webtv.net

May 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/14/99
WELL DECIDED TO TRY ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR CHAT IN Crohns/colitisRoom
on talkcity
WED NIGHTS 9 PM EST...

but the room is open any time for anyone who just wants to get together
for a little chat...what i am saying is the only scheduled chat will be
at wed... but the door is open 24/7 ....remember the room is
everyones....

And for those over in europe .... get together find a good time for all
of you to get together and we can set up a scheduled chat time that
works for you all

Maryjo - who thanks Pat, Howard and Tracy for being in there tonight

ItsFlipper

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
Thanks for helping Maryjo, MrsRat!

Since I can barely make the webTv work at all, I know I could not have given a
very good answer. I knew it could work, though!

Hope to see you-all... somewhere - in a chat!

Take care,

Flipper

Lynn Choncholas

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
Sorry Maryjo I did not know you were chatting last night.

Lynn in Fl

Star-...@webtv.net wrote in message
<29627-37...@newsd-242.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

the7th...@gmail.com