Anal fissure ischemic colitis

ironjustice

Jun 4, 2023, 9:40:43 PM6/4/23
This is a 'human model of colitis'.
"Cocaine-induced ischemic colitis is a recognized entity"
Cocaine also causes increased red blood cells.
"Cocaine-induced erythrocytosis"
Erythrocytosis causes increased viscosity of the blood and cocaine causes monocular vision loss.
"Transient monocular blindness associated with cocaine"
"viscosity of blood may be a possible mechanism of monocular visual loss"
Cocaine also causes angina.
"Cocaine is known to induce angina"

Sooo, as I stated twenty or so years ago, phlebotomy for colitis?
"Benefits of reducing whole blood viscosity for patients with angina"
https://web.archive.org/web/20160324022147/http://www.bloodflowonline.com/perspectives/case-studies-suggest-phlebotomy-treatments-chest-pain-and-dementia

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

ironjustice

Jun 4, 2023, 10:53:14 PM6/4/23
I am not sure if I explained the above in regards to the 'viscosity' of the blood and erythrocytosis. The viscosity of the blood rises as the red blood cells/hemoglobin rises, higher red blood cells, the thicker/viscous the blood.
Hyperviscous blood, more like ketchup, rather than milk.

“Serial phlebotomy works to reduce blood viscosity by hemodilution"
"higher total Hb, resulting in higher viscosity"