Been a while - now Flaring!

Jeffer05

Feb 23, 2022, 2:25:42 PM2/23/22
Since I posted here. Generally my UC was mild to moderate so I was
accustomed to living with it.

About a month ago I developed a really bad flare. My usual diet
modifications did not help. Normally it would.

Now I'm having severe symptoms and on the dreaded Prednisone for
treatment. I want to try a Biologic but not sure which one.

10 or so years ago I did some Remicade and that worked well. I only did
it for about 6 months or so.

Now I have a choice between Humira, Stelara and Remicade.

Doesn't anyone have any advice as to which one is best for severe UC?

I've read up on them and it's hard to distinguish any one as clearly
being better than the others.

thanks in advance
Jeff N