SCI-HUB (Free access to most journal articles)

GeaF

Dec 29, 2019, 8:39:39 PM12/29/19
I mentioned this in a previous reply but thought it worthy of its own thread.
If you want to read most any article from most any science journal, be it medical or otherwise, you can usually grab the article for free from the following site.

Firstly go to the article page in the journal you wish to read. You will likely be looking at the 'Abstract' of the article and be locked out of reading the full text. Now, right click into the browser address bar and copy the full address or URL. Then go to the SCI-HUB site:
https://sci-hub.se/
Right click and Paste the url you copied, into the entry box in centre of this page.
Hit the Open/submit button and wait. In nine out of ten cases you will then receive the article in full text PDF format, for free, instantly.
If you'd rather pay the extortionate prices for the journals then do feel free to do so. I prefer this way.
P.