January Birthdays

1 view

Maryjo

Dec 30, 2002, 11:44:22 PM12/30/02
I want to wish all the January babies a Happy Birthday ...

Trish 1/20
Lars 1/22
Fran 1/25
Jan 1/29

I also want to wish a belated December birthdays to all of our December Babies
.. I have slacked quite a bit lately .. and I do apoligise

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY and BELATED BIRTHDAY

and HAPPY NEW YEARS to all

Peace and Love
Maryjo

Sherry

Dec 31, 2002, 12:09:11 AM12/31/02
Happy Birthday to all the January babies and Happy Birthday to all the
December babies we missed.

--
Take Care,
Sherry :o)
"Maryjo" <mjreyn...@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message

---

Paul

Dec 31, 2002, 12:10:50 AM12/31/02
Happy birthday to all those born in January. Don't forget my daughter. Alana will have her first birthday on January
13th.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1653203&a=30484632&p=62307891&f=0

--
Paul
Visit our photo albums at http://www.laflammefamily.ca

Sherry

Dec 31, 2002, 6:38:01 AM12/31/02
Paul, Alana get more beautiful with each picture I see. I hope she has a
fun first birthday!

--
Take Care,
Sherry :o)
(To reply remove nospam from addie.)
"Paul" <lafl...@deadspam.com> wrote in message

Saeja65

Dec 31, 2002, 10:24:17 AM12/31/02
>Subject: January Birthdays
>From: mjreyn...@aol.comspamfree (Maryjo)
>Date: 12/30/02 10:44 PM Central Standard Time

>I want to wish all the January babies a Happy Birthday ...
>
>Trish 1/20
>Lars 1/22
>Fran 1/25
>Jan 1/29

Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday December
babies!! Happy Birthday to you!!

Hugs, Love, Peace and Good Tidings to you all :)
--Staci--

Deb Schuback

Dec 31, 2002, 10:58:00 AM12/31/02
I think a bit of the January list is missing! Mine's on the 17th and I know
there are more before then. But to all a happy b-day!
Debs

annie

Dec 31, 2002, 4:31:57 PM12/31/02
Deb Schuback <schu...@helix.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote in message news:<3E11BE88...@helix.mgh.harvard.edu>...

debs...thats my daughter's anniversary date...must be a good day <g>
happy b day to you and all the january people on here...and a late
happy b day to those born in december...(i wont let u forget june lol)
love annie

Sherry

Dec 31, 2002, 5:40:51 PM12/31/02
Debs, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!!!!!!

--
Take Care,
Sherry :o)
(To reply remove nospam from addie.)

Christine Ellis

Dec 31, 2002, 10:49:31 PM12/31/02
Happy birthday Deb; and all the other January babies!
Christine UC Class of 01

Fran

Dec 31, 2002, 9:16:13 PM12/31/02
mjreyn...@aol.comspamfree said...

> I want to wish all the January babies a Happy Birthday ...
>
> Trish 1/20
> Lars 1/22
> Fran 1/25

Ooh, you remembered! Thanks, MJ, and I'm sitting here hoping and
praying that next (this now in the UK) year is better than the
last for you and your family. Oh, and I'll save you a piece of
birthday cake. As it's virtual you can have whatever you like.
Fruit? Sponge? Chocolate with lashings of double cream? Laced
with liqueur, or plain? Your choice :)

--
With best wishes
for a

Fran

Dec 31, 2002, 9:17:44 PM12/31/02
lafl...@deadspam.com said...

> Happy birthday to all those born in January. Don't forget my daughter. Alana will have her first birthday on January
> 13th.

As if anyone here would forget such a special NG baby!

Maryjo

Dec 31, 2002, 11:09:30 PM12/31/02
Oh , sponge laced with liquor sounds devilishly good ...

Peace and Love
Maryjo

Rebecca :-)

Jan 1, 2003, 9:19:55 AM1/1/03
Yup -- I'll have what Maryjo is having. . . .

Rebecca :-)

"Maryjo" <mjreyn...@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message

Fran

Jan 1, 2003, 2:57:54 PM1/1/03
Mmm, so will I. Do we have to wait for my birthday, or can we
dive in right now? Oh blow it, here, have a large slice. Cream?

"Rebecca :-\)" <rebe...@charternospam.net> said...

> Yup -- I'll have what Maryjo is having. . . .
>
> Rebecca :-)
>
> "Maryjo" <mjreyn...@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message
> > Oh , sponge laced with liquor sounds devilishly good ...

pagr

Jan 3, 2003, 10:31:52 PM1/3/03
Is that the sort of sponge you eat or the sort you just dip in the
liquor, suck dry then re-dip?

Either sounds reasonable to me but the latter is better for the
waistline

Greg

Fran

Jan 4, 2003, 8:23:11 PM1/4/03
Since it's going to be my birthday cake and I get to choose,
it'll be the sort you eat. It'll be pretty soggy though, because
of all the liquor, so perhaps we'd better have something else to
help mop up any drips. Some sort of sponge, perhaps... ;-)

As for waistlines, mine's been well hidden for years. I'm not
fat; I'm 'well-insulated' :-)

pa...@ozemail.com.au said...

pagr

Jan 7, 2003, 1:42:39 AM1/7/03
Fran
I decided some time ago that to watch my waistline I had to have it
where I could see it <grin>

Greg

Fran

Jan 8, 2003, 7:17:38 PM1/8/03
pa...@ozemail.com.au said...

> Fran
> I decided some time ago that to watch my waistline I had to have it
> where I could see it <grin>

That's wonderful! Has anyone got a cloth I can borrow please, to
wipe the tea off my keyboard and monitor? I'd like to have that
as a .sig if you don't mind... may I please? :-)
--
Fran