Re: Chick-Fil-[fuckin']-A!

Geoff Miller

Apr 2, 2013, 1:19:44 AM4/2/13

JHATG <JH...@jhatg.com> (Pete) writes:

> Lie all you want, that's you, you work for Cisco and I'm sending a nice
> highlight reel of your posts to Chambers, and the manager you work for.

Ah, Pete, Pete, Pete...

B-but...just a moment ago, you claimed I worked for Juniper. Which is
it? Make up what passes for your mind, would you?

I said I didn't work for Juniper. That doesn't automatically mean I
work for Cisco. And even if it did, how would you know I was telling
the truth the first time, hmmm?

Think, man! I know it's a tall order in your case, but at least give
it the old middle-school try!

But even if I were employed by Cisco, how would you determine which
manager I worked for, pray tell?

And even if I ultimately worked for him, why would the Cisco CEO give
a rat's ass what I posted on my own time, from an account that I paid
for myself, and without ever even mentioning my employer?

This was still America, the last time I checked -- despite the best
efforts of you and your statist co-ideologues. Suck it, butt-boy.

YooLooz. Again. That's because you're inherently and fundamentally
a loser. You just can't shake it. It'll always follow you like a
shadow. "I'm being followed by a loser-shadow...loser-shadow,
loser-shadow"...

Anyway, go for it. I'm sure that with a high-stress job like his,
John Chambers needs all the yuks he can get his hands on
Especially when they originate with someone who doesn't even work
for his company.

You must be really butt-hurt, carring a grudge for so long. Does your
emotional sphincter feel violated, as though you'd been penetrated by
the flaring, cheesy bell-ends of endless barbarian hordes?

And to think that I even gave you the opportunity to kill me, per your
threat, when I said I'd be in Scopazzi's in Boulder Creek sipping a
martini that weekend afternoon after completing the day's chores. I
actually provided directions. But wonder of wonders, you never
showed.

And I made a point of sticking around long enough to enjoy two
martinis, not just the one, in case you'd gotten lost or were delayed
in traffic. Poor impotent, cowardly little boy... Have your balls
dropped yet? Heh...

You know what I think? I think yer YELLA.

The Benz that I drove that afternoon was the teal one, by the way
-- the big extended-wheelbase, S-class mini-limousine that always
inflamed the proletarian underachievers like yourself when I motored
past. Ah, well; the world needs ditch-diggers, too.

Oh, and speaking of German things...the reason you lost your account
at that German university? The Free University Of Whatever It Was?
That was because in accordance with the rules of Usenet gamesmanship
(not to mention common sense), I reported your threat on my life to
their sysadmins. "Auf wiedersehen," baby! Buh-bye! "Game over,
man. Game over!"

You really screwed the pooch with that little stunt. *snicker*

>You have had too much to say about too many things in my stomping
> grounds (yup, I live very near Cisco and Brocade) and I know all those
> places.

Oh? What places are those? And when and where did I say things about
them? What things did I say, exactly?

Do tell. C'mon, you noisy little peckerhead; let the other shoe (if
not your balls) drop.

I know the area, admittedly -- it should be noted that one needn't
live or work around there to be familiar with it, seeing as how it's
around the intersection of a freeway and a major thoroughfare.

And that isn't a terribly decent area in which to live, by the way.
Most of the residences around there are mobile homes and apartments.
One would think that at your age, you'd be a homeowner like me. Oh,
well; we can't all be successes in life. There will always be
"chiefs" and "Indians." Right, keemosabe?

> Your familiarity makes you an obvious example of someone who
> works in this area.

I'm familiar with lots of places. I can't work or live in all of
them, as talented as I admittedly am. Even I have my limitations.

>You deserve to be burned alive.

Yeah, yeah. You've told me that so many times, it lost whatever
minimal shock value it ever had long ago. I've been getting Usenet
death threats since 1990. Yawn-a-rama.

And in any case, it remains an example of that famous liberal
compassion, tolerance, and reverence for diversity that we've all
heard so much about. I should be burned alive because I'm a
Republican. Charming. It's attitudes like yours on which our nation
was founded. Not!

It sure is reassuring to see that you libbos are sincere when
you condemn hypocrisy... *guffaw*

Anyway, bring it on, you puling little peckerhead. I double dog-dick
dare you!

Geoff

--
"Let's assume that I'm some psychopath who has pink flamingoes
on his lawn with This Side Towards Enemy' stenciled on them."

Geoff Miller

Apr 3, 2013, 12:21:06 AM4/3/13

S'matter, Pete?

Cat got your tongue?

Or just your 'nads?

Speaking of which, maybe you're the author of that famous novel I
heard about in junior high, "Trapped In the Lion's Cage," by Claude
Balz.

Heh...

Geoff

--
"Well, I suppose that if I had most of my forebrain replaced with
wet sand, I'd be a match for what you have to offer right now.

Pete

Apr 3, 2013, 1:15:49 AM4/3/13
In article <p5bnl81gbq3csa0v3...@4ax.com>,
Geoff Miller <geo...@netgate.net> wrote:

> S'matter, Pete?
>
> Cat got your tongue?
>
> Or just your 'nads?

So which building do you work in at Cisco? I was in 12 when I worked
there.

By the way, Brainiac, I never mentioned juniper. I was mistaken thinking
you worked at Brocade until I saw your linkedin page. Oh well, boo hoo.

You work at Cisco, Chambers and your manager get the package, complete
wirth your linkedin profile page printed out, and you WILL be losing
your job.

I also sent a package to Chambers' house. He won't be able to avoid it.

Enjoy being blackballed...Pete
--
The only GOOD republican is a DEAD republican

Geoff Miller

Apr 16, 2013, 12:18:05 AM4/16/13

Pete <fuck...@fuck.bush> jabbers ever onward:

> So which building do you work in at Cisco? I was in 12 when I worked
> there.

Well, you seem to think I work at Cisco, and to know everything else
about me, so you tell me.

> By the way, Brainiac, I never mentioned juniper. I was mistaken thinking
> you worked at Brocade until I saw your linkedin page. Oh well, boo hoo.

Bring it on, you noisy little peckerhead.

> You work at Cisco, Chambers and your manager get the package, complete
> wirth your linkedin profile page printed out, and you WILL be losing
> your job.

Why would I lose my job? I've never posted anything that I wouldn't
gladly own up to, to John Chambers or anyone else. Certainly nothing
that was patently offensive to anyone of sound mind.

What exactly do you think you have on me that I should be ashamed of,
and that would threaten my job? Admitting to being a conservative
Republican? Being an alleged "breeder pleaser?" What?

As far as I can tell, my only "offense" is differing with your
politics and your general worldview, especially vis-a-vis human
procreation. That's hardly the sort of thing that would threaten my
job.

> I also sent a package to Chambers' house. He won't be able to avoid it.

Oh, so Chambers' home address is readily available for the Googling,
is it?

Yeah, right...

> Enjoy being blackballed...Pete

I thought "blackball" was a vernereal disease. You know, like "grape
nuts," both of which one could contract from your mother.

(Cheap shot, I know. But this is Usenet, and so certain conventions
of gamesmanship come into play...)

Oh, and by the way, Pete: I see that you pulled back your followups
to just alt-support-childfree. What's the problem? Are you afraid of
being humiliated in front of the readerships of ba.food and
ba.mountain-folk, as well as that of your virtual Usenet lair?

Geoff

--
Anyone else notice a huge upsurge in leftists calling non-
leftists 'pieces of shit' lately? Testify, ye compassionate ones!"

Telecat Johnson

Dec 27, 2022, 11:28:32 PM12/27/22
On Monday, April 15, 2013 at 9:18:05 PM UTC-7, Geoff Miller wrote:

> Geoff
Jeffy, you're dead and I'm not. I win...Pete