Re: Pregnant pose

Message has been deleted

MRFeathers

Jun 19, 2004, 12:51:13 PM6/19/04
>The top photo is highly repugnant. The site requires registration, you can
>use nopass/nopass http://tinyurl.com/2aswv

Jesus. There's a couple who really, really ought to leave their clothes on.

Mary

Baerana

Jun 19, 2004, 5:18:43 PM6/19/04
Caine wrote:

> The top photo is highly repugnant. The site requires registration, you can
> use nopass/nopass http://tinyurl.com/2aswv
>

> They're proud, with child, and want to capture their form forever.

Look, I'm sorry, pregnant women are UGLY! Nothing sickens me more than
some naked pregnant woman on some magazine showing off her disgusting
tummy. What crazy combo of hormones make these wackos think they are
beautiful when their stomachs look like they are about to explode?

Message has been deleted

Mademoiselle Ninette

Jun 20, 2004, 11:06:17 AM6/20/04

Caine wrote:

(quote from article)

> Many women say they feel especially sexy during their pregnancy.

Some women seem to have funny ideas about what's sexy. As a straight
woman you obviously wouldn't find anything sexy about a pregnancy belly.

From what you see in magazines and hear everywhere around you, males
clearly prefer women with bodies who've never experienced anything like
a pregnancy or extended periods of breastfeeding. Let alone the mess
that birthing makes of the pelvic floor.

So these pregnant women must have a kind of distorted self-perception.

M. N.

Mademoiselle Ninette

Jun 20, 2004, 11:14:35 AM6/20/04

Baerana wrote:

The real 'beauty' of a pregnancy shows in all the efforts that women go
through to get rid of the traces of their pregnancies:

- oils, creams, ointments against saggy bellies
- gymnastics for the pelvic floor, saggy bellies and breasts
- laser treatment against stretchmarks
- silicon to get hanging and empty breast back into shape
[can be continued...]

M. N.

No kids 4 you

Jun 20, 2004, 4:45:41 PM6/20/04
>Jesus. There's a couple who really, really ought to leave their clothes on.
>
>Mary

I wonder if they both have the same due date. Ew.

Anastasia Schipper

Dec 27, 2023, 7:30:40 AM12/27/23
On Sunday, June 20, 2004 at 10:14:35 AM UTC-5, Mademoiselle Ninette wrote:
> The real 'beauty' of a pregnancy shows in all the efforts that women go
> through to get rid of the traces of their pregnancies:
> - oils, creams, ointments against saggy bellies
> - gymnastics for the pelvic floor, saggy bellies and breasts
> - laser treatment against stretchmarks
> - silicon to get hanging and empty breast back into shape
> [can be continued...]
> M. N.

Abso-fucking-loutly not. No amount of oils, lotions, or creams can get rid of loose skin or stretchmarks. Once it’s there, it’s there forever.