Re: Will Germany be on the wrong side of history AGAIN?

Byker

Aug 10, 2021, 7:23:22 AM8/10/21
On 08/08/2021 08:10 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Byker the Shithead, <news:ebedna0eP95iZZL8...@earthlink.com>
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbvqmEyX1nY
>>
>> The next time you Eurofucks start a world war, you'll be on your own.
>> Twice
>> in the last century we had to come over and put an end to world wars YOU
>> started. Sure, we'll loan you all the money and send you all the materiel
>> you need to duke it out, but "boots on the ground"? FORGET IT! This time
>> we'll just stand back and let the corpses fall where they may, which is
>> what
>> we should have done a hundred years ago...
>
> Poor old childfree desperate Byker.

George Carlin had it right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIlv17AwgIU

Byker

Aug 10, 2021, 8:21:01 AM8/10/21
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:ser177$cp1$1...@os.motzarella.org...

> This childfree fashion accelerates the American decline.

Putin: "The birth rate is falling again!":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehFbpKR7Bfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKlHKH2iFo4

Oleg Smirnov

Aug 10, 2021, 10:26:55 AM8/10/21
Byker the Shithead, <news:Mv2dnYgNH-e78o_8...@earthlink.com>
Russia has long adapted to its low birth rate.

For America, this novelty contributes to your progressive decline.