For Pete: You Think "Bratfree" is Full of Breeder-Pleasers?

SkyEyes

Dec 17, 2013, 4:15:07 AM12/17/13
If you think that, try Reddit/r/childfree. They actually *endorse* parents
reading in and posting to the subreddit. Got called out tonight for asking
a parent why s/he was in a supposedly childfree group. "But I'm grateful
for a parent's input" the OP whined.

Bratfree *rocks* and is full of some alt.support.childfree old-time
regulars. They cut breeders very little slack, trust me.

--
Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR

Pete

Dec 18, 2013, 1:02:34 AM12/18/13
In article <XnsA29916EAD2DA...@78.46.70.116>,
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

> If you think that, try Reddit/r/childfree. They actually *endorse* parents
> reading in and posting to the subreddit. Got called out tonight for asking
> a parent why s/he was in a supposedly childfree group. "But I'm grateful
> for a parent's input" the OP whined.
>
> Bratfree *rocks* and is full of some alt.support.childfree old-time
> regulars. They cut breeders very little slack, trust me.

Just because Reddit sucks more, doesn't mean Bratfree doesn't suck. Ask
them if they believe PNBs exist. If you believe PNBs exist, you're a
breeder pleaser. They believe PNBs exist. Thus, they are breeder
pleasers...Pete
--
The only GOOD republican is a DEAD republican

SkyEyes

Dec 18, 2013, 3:46:14 AM12/18/13
Pete <fuck...@fuck.bush> wrote in
Then I guess I'm a breeder-pleaser, because I know PNBs exist (although
they're mighty thin on the ground these days). My own parents were PNBs.
They *never* let us annoy other people. Children were to be seen and not
heard in my house, and we were trained at a young age to be poised and
polite. And nobody in my house had an entitled mentality.

That, of course, does not mitigate the fact that the *vast* majority who
sprog today are BNPs.

Sorry your personal experience hasn't included any actual parents, but
only breeders. Sounds like your sample isn't large enough.

--
Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox

Pete

Dec 19, 2013, 3:37:51 AM12/19/13
In article <XnsA29A12063C63...@78.46.70.116>,
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

> That, of course, does not mitigate the fact that the *vast* majority who
> sprog today are BNPs.
>
> Sorry your personal experience hasn't included any actual parents, but
> only breeders. Sounds like your sample isn't large enough.

There is no such thing as a PNB. There never has been...Pete

Telecat Johnson

Oct 8, 2022, 8:40:31 PM10/8/22
On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 1:15:07 AM UTC-8, SkyEyes wrote:
> If you think that, try Reddit/r/childfree. They actually *endorse* parents
> reading in and posting to the subreddit. Got called out tonight for asking
> a parent why s/he was in a supposedly childfree group. "But I'm grateful
> for a parent's input" the OP whined.
>
> Bratfree *rocks* and is full of some alt.support.childfree old-time
> regulars. They cut breeders very little slack, trust me.

You have ALWAYS been a breeder pleaser...Pete