Re: OT: Conservative activist Paul Weyrich dead at 66

Message has been deleted

Geoff Miller

Dec 18, 2008, 9:22:13 PM12/18/08

Pete <NY...@privacy.net> writes:

[Paul Weyrich est mort]

> The only good right-wing xian is a DEAD right-wing xian.

You obviously fear Christianity. You "feel threatened,"
as you libbos like to say.

> One can only hope Laura Ingraham's breast cancer returns
> and metastasizes...Pete

This must be an example of that famous liberal compassion
I've heard so much about. (I posted that same comment in
soc.motss when Jerry Falwell died. I was instantly mass-
plonked, which of course means I touched a nerve. Heh...)

Just as I was mystified as to why feminists weren't jumping
for joy at the idea of a woman being a vice-presidential
candidate this year, I'm a bit confuzzled at the lack of
distaff oppropbrium at your saying what you did about a
woman with breast cancer, you insensitive, misogynistic
little fuck. I mean, have you no *shame?*

I mean, doesn't the Sisterhood transcend politics? One
would certainly think so, since sex (excuse me, "gender";
we don't want to trigger any imappropriate trouser-tenting
hereabouts) is far more fundamental than politics.

By the bye, Petey m'boy, it's been 24 hours or more and you
haven't answered that question I put to you yesterday: What
have Bill O'Reilly and/or Dennis Miller ever said that you
disagreed with, and why?

Your lack of any response proves what I knew all along:
that you can't name anything because you don't watch,
read, or listen to either of those guys. You just
jerked your pretty li'l knee at the mention of their
names because they're Republicans. You're nothing even
close to being an intellectual or a person of principle.

In other words, when you wrote those sneering words of
derision, you were talking out your ass; prattling out
your patoot; fibbing out your fartpipe; chattering out
your chocolate starfish.

Lame, Pete. Pretty fucking lame.

Geoff

--
"Wagner did for opera what Curtis LeMay
did for diplomacy." -- Rick Gordon

Message has been deleted

Geoff Miller

Dec 19, 2008, 12:19:36 AM12/19/08

Ghost in the Shell <public....@section9.gov> writes:

> Or Ann Coulter's adams apple is really a cancerous tumor?

Ann Coulter has more intelligence, education, and wit in
her clitoral hood than you'll ever have in the sum total
of your entire being, dickcheeks.

I notice that you libbos love to sneer at the physical
features of conservative pundits: Rush Limbaugh is fat
(or a "Big Fat Idiot," according to election cheat Al
Franken), Ann Coulter has an Adam's apple and unusually
long hands, etc. But you folks somehow never manage to
muster the courage, attention span, or intelligence to
rebut them on topic.

Pete is a classic example of that. He loves to toss out
insults, but whenever I try to engage him in intelligent,
substantive conversation, he quietly drops the subject.
The belligerent little pecker-wrinkle knows he's out of
his league with me -- as does most of the newsgroup's
readership by this point, I daresay. As I said awhile
back: There's a new sheriff in town.

By the way, why is it that despite the fact that liberals
pay such sanctimonious lip service to free speech, people
like Ann Coulter and David Horowitz require bodyguards
when they speak on college campuses? Somebody help me
out here. I'm not a philosophically sophisticated person,
and I may fail to grasp the sophistry involved.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Geoff Miller

Dec 19, 2008, 1:10:20 PM12/19/08

Pete <NY...@privacy.net> writes:

: Lame, Pete. Pretty fucking lame.

> Jeffy, you're just not worth the effort, but just
> this once, I'll throw you a bone.

Your thinly-disguised sexual overtures do nothing for
me.

> Billo the clown and his whole "war on Christmas is
> evil" crusade. I don't agree at all with that.

You don't agree with what? That there's a war on
Christmas? Or that the war on Christmas is evil?

> Happy now, cocksucker?...Pete

Not really, felchmeister. You'll need to flesh out
your position on this a bit.

Geoff Miller

Dec 19, 2008, 1:57:39 PM12/19/08

Aleks A.-Lessmann <al...@lessmann-consulting.com> writes:

> I'm happy to hear such a POS died relatively young.
> Let's hope similar POS follow his lead.

I don't understand why you supposedly oh-so-compassionate
liberals are so goddam vicious.

What you wrote says far worse things about you than anything
Paul Weyrich did said about him.

Geoff Miller

Dec 19, 2008, 2:09:11 PM12/19/08

Dori <nok...@nokids.net> writes:

[to Pete]

>> The only good right-wing xian is a DEAD right-wing xian.

> Well, considering the backwards route into Taliban xianity
> those wretches have sent this country,

Oh, bullshit. That's crazy talk. You're hysterical.

Name *one* tangible way in which those people have affected
your life. Just one!

They haven't, because they lack the power to. You simply
cannot tolerate even the *existence* of people with views
different from your own.

> I'd like to see them suffer first: bedsores, pain that's
> not relieved even by morphine .... I would have gleefully
> snuck into Weyrich's room and given his urinal catheter a
> few hard jerks, had I the opportunity.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Of course, you can't
be -- because if you had the capacity to understand why you
should, you wouldn't have written what you did in the first
place.

Steve Daniels

Dec 19, 2008, 2:24:32 PM12/19/08
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:09:11 -0600, against all advice, something
compelled geo...@lava.net (Geoff Miller), to say:

> Name *one* tangible way in which those people have affected
> your life. Just one!

They won't let me smoke pot.

--

Real men don't text.

Geoff Miller

Dec 19, 2008, 2:40:15 PM12/19/08

Dori <nok...@nokids.net> writes:

> The Big Giant Head has been yammering about that for years
> - how we should be saying "Merry Christmas" not "Happy
> Holidays". Yet, check out the Faux News channel "Holiday"
> ornaments.

> http://mediamatters.org/items/200511300006

Excerpt:

"Although Fox News hosts Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson have
lambasted what they see as a 'secular' 'war on Christmas,'
Fox News' own online store advertises 'Holiday' ornaments
rather than "Christmas" ornaments, as apparently first
noted on the weblog Daily Kos."

I can't believe that even anyone on the Daily Kos <spit>
takes this seriously enough to write about it.

On second thought, maybe I can. Left-wingers are hung up
on hypocrisy; that's one of the reasons I consider them
perpetual adolescents. They see it lurking behind every
tree and underneath every rock, like the Birchers used to
see communists.

Please note that contrary to popular belief, Bill O'Reilly
isn't the head of Fox News; he's just a commentator. And
as such, I really doubt he has any input into such things
as how Fox News at large advertises its trinkets. Or any
interest in something so mundane.

Message has been deleted

Bobchai

Dec 20, 2008, 8:56:51 PM12/20/08
On Dec 18, 3:34�pm, Ghost in the Shell <public.secur...@section9.gov>
wrote:
> Founder of Moral Majority, had a hand in creating Christian Coalition
>
> WASHINGTON - Conservative activist Paul Weyrich, who coined the phrase
> "moral majority" and helped turn social conservatives into a powerful
> force in the Republican Party, died Thursday. He was 66.
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28299805/
>
> --
> If our gods and our hopes are nothing but scientific phenomena, then let
> us admit it must be said that our love is scientific as well.
>
> � � �- Auguste Villiers de l'Isle-Adams

Paul Weyrich owned a winery on California's central coast, and a
friend of mine is winemaker there. They were barrel customers of
mine. Only problem was getting paid. One of the richest guys in
media, and to collect from that winery was like pulling teeth.

Message has been deleted

Bobchai

Dec 20, 2008, 10:40:32 PM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 5:59�pm, Pete <N...@privacy.net> wrote:
> In article
> <f865f1d8-f8f4-444a-a021-cf663f27e...@z27g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

> �Bobchai <Robertsonc...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Paul Weyrich owned a winery on California's central coast, and a
> > friend of mine is winemaker there. They were barrel customers of
> > mine. �Only problem was getting paid. �One of the richest guys in
> > media, and to collect from that winery was like pulling teeth.
>
> Well, then you will celebrate his demise along with all the smart people
> in the newsgroup, won't you?...Pete

Absolutely.

Bobchai

Dec 20, 2008, 10:45:59 PM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 5:59�pm, Pete <N...@privacy.net> wrote:
> In article
> <f865f1d8-f8f4-444a-a021-cf663f27e...@z27g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
>
> �Bobchai <Robertsonc...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Paul Weyrich owned a winery on California's central coast, and a
> > friend of mine is winemaker there. They were barrel customers of
> > mine. �Only problem was getting paid. �One of the richest guys in
> > media, and to collect from that winery was like pulling teeth.
>
> Well, then you will celebrate his demise along with all the smart people
> in the newsgroup, won't you?...Pete

Pete: On an unrelated topic, I was going through some of my camcorder
tapes the other day (to find some stuff to upload to my Youtube
channel), and I came across the Delbert tape you made. If you want
it, I'll send it to you. Or I'll digitize it onto a DVD.

VainGlorious

Dec 22, 2008, 9:22:16 PM12/22/08
On 18 Dec 2008 23:34:51 GMT, Ghost in the Shell
<public....@section9.gov> wrote:

>Founder of Moral Majority, had a hand in creating Christian Coalition
>
>WASHINGTON - Conservative activist Paul Weyrich, who coined the phrase
>"moral majority" and helped turn social conservatives into a powerful
>force in the Republican Party, died Thursday. He was 66.
>
>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28299805/

Anybody know which cemetery?
Next time I'm in VA and need to take a piss...

- TR

Geoff Miller

Dec 28, 2008, 5:32:23 PM12/28/08

Bobchai <Robert...@aol.com> writes:

> Pete: On an unrelated topic, I was going through
> some of my camcorder tapes the other day (to find
> some stuff to upload to my Youtube channel), and
> I came across the Delbert tape you made.

"Delbert Drops A Dirtsnake"?

Geoff

--
"I imagine that anyone having a nooner with Madonna
would have to occasionally open the door to the

Telecat Johnson

Dec 28, 2022, 10:59:39 PM12/28/22
On Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 6:22:13 PM UTC-8, Geoff Miller wrote:

> Lame, Pete. Pretty fucking lame.
> Geoff

Well, Jeffy, you're dead and I'm still here. Even MORE ironic is you died of brain cancer.
Perfect death for an asshole like you...Pete I win!!!