Sex 'n' drugs 'n' homeland security

1 view

Sol Taibi

Feb 18, 2003, 5:13:06 PM2/18/03
Michele Ridge (Mrs Tom Ridge) gets into the act:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/846236/posts

Loner

Feb 18, 2003, 9:27:01 PM2/18/03
Seems like the norm these day's. I was asked to do a sex questionaire. My
parents had to sign a consent form. Alot of the questions were complete
garbage. I answered them as truefully as possible. When asked about how do
prevent unwanted
prevent pregnancy. I stated don't get into the sack in the first place. So
what's the big deal? They say education is the key to preventing problems.
That includes sexual issues. Some breeders don't seem to think so. I got
letured so much about it from my parents, I got sick of it.

I haven't even had my first kiss yet, and I DON'T CARE! For awhile I felt I
was been forced to watch a video at HOME about the issue of sex and school.
My father kept talking through it so, I got to the point were: "Who Cares?"

"Sol Taibi" <solomo...@computer.org> wrote in
messagenews:d3d33e5b.03021...@posting.google.com...