attn: alt.support.childfree.moderated readers

mode...@alt.support.childfree.moderated

Sep 10, 2003, 3:21:18 AM9/10/03
In the coming months a black spot will pop up everywhere . . .
on store windows and newspaper boxes, on gas pumps and supermarket
shelves. Open a magazine or newspaper - it's there. It's on TV.
It stains the logos and smears the nerve centers of the world's
biggest, dirtiest corporations.

This is the mark of the people who don't approve of Bush's plan to
control the world, who don't want countries "liberated" without UN
backing, who can't stand anymore neo-con bravado shoved down their
throats.

This is the mark of the people who want the Kyoto Protocol for the
environment, who want the International Criminal Court for greater
justice, who want a world where all nations, including the U.S.A.,
are free of weapons of mass destruction, and who pledge to take their
country back.

--
http://www.unbrandamerica.org
Shah Allahdad AL-Bar

Schools......

Assalam u'Alekum all,

It is tragic that in Muslim countries Jews who run and control the
economy, army, media and administartion of countries have stronger
relationship with other minor communities than Muslims do. At the end of
grade 8 I left Jinnah public school, this time mom wanted me to stay but
other family members wanted me to change school, so the collective
decision was to change school. In the new school there was a teacher who
was teaching only a few intelligent students, I was one of them. He
started calling us all to his house, one day he took my hand and made me
touch his rude part. I came home told my mom, as dad was always away and
I told her what had happened I wanted to leave school. Story became
really big issue, everyone around me laughed at me and that man changed
the story and made stories about my mom. My mom had told me that I will
have to go back to my previous Jewish school or else these things will
continue happening. But I did not want to go back, I changed schools
again. My class mates had told me you know it could all go away you only
need to sleep around at least for once, in those days I did not even
know people could be so curel anyway.

Our neighbours made so many rude s