Dave

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Jan 26, 2010, 2:59:20 AM1/26/10
On Jan 25, 8:06 pm, "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
<mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
> Gee, how many ISPs has Ken Pangborn lost because of his abuse?  6?  7?
> Just reward for a man who abused his own children.  Don't believe me?
> Ask his porn star daughter.

Let's face it Dave, you're pissed off that he's gone.
Your entire identity depends on Ken.
New Zealand hate Ken site and all.

He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!

freedom

Jan 26, 2010, 7:08:37 PM1/26/10
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Jan 25, 8:06=A0pm, "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
><mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
>> Gee, how many ISPs has Ken Pangborn lost because of his abuse? =A06? =A0=
7?
>> Just reward for a man who abused his own children. =A0Don't believe me?

>> Ask his porn star daughter.
>
>Let's face it Dave, you're pissed off that he's gone.

There's no evidence to suggest that the post you're replying to was
authored by anyone named "Dave." Although Ken does seem to have a fixation=

on people with that name
(http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/wiki/index.php/David_Moore proves that
he's harassed five different individuals by that name) this doesn't prove
that one of them authored the post.

I also doubt that anyone is "pissed off" that he's not posting, I, for one,=

am amused.....when he made up the story about law enforcement forbidding
him to participate in usenet, until I'm arrested, he painted himself into
quite a corner. Unless I actually get arrested, he can't post without
branding himself a liar to everyone on his listserv. I, on the other hand,=

can continue to post the http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com URL, complete with=

all the keywords which will index to him, his home town, his business, his
neighbors and his family :) =20

Ken is so dejected, he's even stopped communicating with you. This must be=

difficult for a simpleton like you, who need to have your posts written for=

you. =20

Now, go ahead and do another mindless cut and paste of some information
which doesn't relate to me or anything I said....like some picture of a
tree in front of a house where I don't live, or some false child abuse case=

against a different David Moore which was dismissed years ago...=20

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn of KRP Consulting, 3648 Cockatoo Drive,
New Port Richey, Florida: neighbor of James Dziewinski, Michael P
Fiorentino, Esther Z Nikkila, Christopher W Kelly, Susan A Kelly, Thomas
Kelly, Kelly A Mcleod

"Carol Ann you don't KNOW shit! Youy are LYING! ...... Jesus Christ you are=

one DESPICABLE CUNT!!!! ....Bitch you are GUTTER SLIME!"
--Kenneth Pangborn, from a usenet argument with a female debator,
highlighting his typical views on women

"Rumors about ken are true, he is a bad man. That is why both my mother and=

I ran out of there as fast as we could back in the late summer of 2002. He
ruined my life and my moms life....His business is a scam, as he is in the
rest of his life. He enjoys child pornography and was investigated for that=

as well....he'll call my mom 20 times a day until she answers...[Ken's
sister-in-law Rebecca Reilly] wouldnt come over to our house anymore
because of how he would talk to her and come on to her....and he had over
180 pictures of her on his computer"
--Ken Pangborn's daughter Megan

"Blood, breath or urine?"
--question to Ken Pangborn from a Florida police officer in November 2008,
during a traffic stop from which Pangborn was subsequently charged with
DUI**

"...beating [some kids] into a bloody pulp is the ONLY thing=20
that would get through to them."=20
--Ken Pangborn on child rearing

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
--Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

harassment,child abuse,domestic violence,rape allegations,false allegations=

of child abuse,false rape allegations,false abuse accusations,false
accusations,recovered memories,child sexual abuse,abuse child,sexual
assault,child molestation,reactive attachment disorder,penile
plethysmograph,polygraph,attorneys,divorce,visitation,pedophiles, thinking
about hiring ken pangborn,florida trial consulting,florida false
allegations,child abuse,brianna bragg
More-keywords: KRP CONSULTING. False allegations of child abuse, false
abuse accusations, false domestic violence allegations help, false rape
allegations, abuse child, sexual abuse, child sexual abuse, false
allegations, false accusations, recovered memories, sexual assault, child
molestation, child sexual abuse, reactive attachment disorder, penile
plethysmograph, polygraph, trial consulting, jury consulting, jury
selection, jury voire dire, wrongful allegations, false child sexual abuse
allegations. Wrongful child sexual abuse allegations. Domestic Violence.
Rape. Marital rape. Date Rape. Confidence Rape.
Yet-more-keywords: ken pangborn,kenneth pangborn,barbara pangborn,barbara
sanciprian,palm harbor,tampa,attorneys,florida lawyers,florida
attorneys,tampa lawyers,tampa attorneys,trial consultant,trial
consulting,dui,domestic violence,vawa,abuse,3648 cockatoo,new port
richey,ernesto sanciprian,ernesto miguel blanco sanciprian,blanco
sanciprian,bryce carter,holguin,julio aguilar,yudith bacallao,raimundo
cabrera,ana hernandez chi,lixandro cordero,leandis diaz,al faisbuker,wendy
gil,armando capo ramos,george riveron,reinaldo rodriguez,lexis ross,liana
yisell alvarez silveira,madelyn tamayo,manuel toledo,thais valdes
Extra-keywords: Julito Sainz,craig clawson,lia yisell, Ahmed
Gomez,Alejandro Querejeta Barcel=F3,Alina Gil,Ana Hern=E1ndez Chi,Aniely
Fernandez Torres,Anna Ruetten,Ariella Ochoa,Armando Gomez Pe=F1a,Camilo
Carbonell,Camilo Castro,Carlos Dorta,Carlos Manuel Gonzalez
Iglesias,Cathelijne Janssen,Chris Castellan,Cody Kuchirka,Di Addario
Sabrina,Diana Rosa,Elizabeth Perez Tamayo,Elsa M Pena,Elsa Mora,Eric Blanco=

Sancipri=E1n,Ernesto Ferriol,Frans Stamm'ler,George Riveron,Gigi
Tsang,Gioconda Carralero Dominicis,Glexis Novoa,Hayd=E9e Mar=EDa
Mart=EDnez,Jimini Hignett,Joan Hatten,Johan Martinez,Jorge Ferret
Vincench,Jorge Luis,Jose M. Cimarro,Jos=E9 Miguel Ricardo Tamayo,Juan Carlo=
P=E9rez Berb=E9n,Juan E. Mauriz-Gomez,Julio Cesar Guerrero,Julio Cesar
Rodriguez Aguilar,Julio Hernandez,Julio Quevedo,Katiuska Saavedra,Leandis
Diaz,Leticia Gallego Cruz,Leyda Rodriguez Ag=FCero,Lixandro Cordero,Lorver
Lores de Verdecia,Lourdes Castro Fuentes,Lourdes Gonzalez Herrero,Luis
Betancourt,Luis Castillo,Madelyn Tamayo,Magalys Reyes,Manuel Toledo,Marie
Louise Pepin,Max Schrems,Michael H. Miranda,Nani Garcia,Nestor Arenas,Nor
Gutiez,Norge Pazo Sanciprian,Oscar Fuentes Labrada,Osiris Aviles,Pupi
Pupito,Rafael Paneca Cano,Raimundo Cabrera,Reinaldo Rodriguez,Ricardo
Ponce,Ricardo Silveira Miro,Roger Castillejo,Ronald Guill=E9n=20

womanGoddess

Jan 27, 2010, 6:50:31 PM1/27/10
On Jan 26, 6:08 pm, freedom <aboutKRP...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Jan 2010, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 25, 8:06=A0pm, "Anonymous Remailer (austria)"
> ><mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
> >> Gee, how many ISPs has Ken Pangborn lost because of his abuse? =A06? =A0=
> 7?
> >> Just reward for a man who abused his own children. =A0Don't believe me?
> >> Ask his porn star daughter.
>
> >Let's face it Dave, you're pissed off that he's gone.
>
> There's no evidence to suggest that the post you're replying to was
> authored by anyone named "Dave."  Although Ken does seem to have a fixation=
>
> on people with that name
> (http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/wiki/index.php/David_Mooreproves that

> he's harassed five different individuals by that name) this doesn't prove
> that one of them authored the post.
>
> I also doubt that anyone is "pissed off" that he's not posting, I, for one,=
>
> am amused.....when he made up the story about law enforcement forbidding
> him to participate in usenet, until I'm arrested, he painted himself into
> quite a corner.

Really? He actually said that? Would that prohibition include his
PhotoBucket account and his list?

And if the police wish to " catch" you as Kennie wishes to claim,
wouldn't they encourage Kennie to keep on posting?

Kennie doesn't think through his lies, does he?

I am also amused that Kennie hasn't popped back in.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

>  Unless I actually get arrested, he can't post without
> branding himself a liar to everyone on his listserv.  I, on the other hand,=
>

> can continue to post thehttp://www.aboutkenpangborn.comURL, complete with=

freedom

Jan 27, 2010, 10:28:54 PM1/27/10
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, womanGoddess <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Jan 26, 6:08=A0pm, freedom <aboutKRP...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com>

>wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Jan 2010, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 7?

me?

>> >Let's face it Dave, you're pissed off that he's gone.
>>
>> There's no evidence to suggest that the post you're replying to was
>> authored by anyone named "Dave." =A0Although Ken does seem to have a fix=
ation=3D

>> on people with that name
>> (http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/wiki/index.php/David_Moore proves that
>> he's harassed five different individuals by that name) this doesn't prov=

>> that one of them authored the post.
>>
>> I also doubt that anyone is "pissed off" that he's not posting, I, for o=
ne,=3D

>> am amused.....when he made up the story about law enforcement forbidding=

>> him to participate in usenet, until I'm arrested, he painted himself int=

>> quite a corner.
>
>Really? He actually said that? Would that prohibition include his
>PhotoBucket account and his list?

He said he was told to stay off usenet.

Reminds me of the time, a few years ago, when his wife told him to stay off=

usenet. It lasted about three days.

> And if the police wish to " catch" you as Kennie wishes to claim,
>wouldn't they encourage Kennie to keep on posting?

They'd certainly encourage him not to ANNOUNCE the "investigation" in a
group which he knows I read. This would give me opportunity to destroy
evidence of any wrongdoing, if there were any.

> Kennie doesn't think through his lies, does he?

Never has, never will.

Greegor

Jan 29, 2010, 8:55:41 PM1/29/10
Why did you snip these parts?

G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
G >
G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!

womanGoddess

Jan 30, 2010, 12:33:53 AM1/30/10

One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.

Greegor

Jan 30, 2010, 2:26:58 AM1/30/10
G > Why did you snip these parts?

G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
G >
G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!

Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.

Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?

Sensitive New Age Guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqb1tMsNj9M

The Man Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN8Bw5qhA_4

womanGoddess

Jan 30, 2010, 2:34:38 AM1/30/10
On Jan 30, 1:26 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> G > Why did you snip these parts?
>
> G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
> G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
> G >
> G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!
>
> Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.
>
> Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?

More like you have a severely limited intellect Greg. And it shows.

You've been posting in the past few days vacuous crap, regurgitating
your old BS and not saying anything of substance.

You're a kid's electric keyboard when most of the keys aren't working
and there is only one music choice that works.

Greegor

Jan 30, 2010, 11:13:40 AM1/30/10
G > Why did you snip these parts?

G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
G >
G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!

Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.

G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?

Moe > More like you have a severely limited
Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.

You seek fulfillment from me?

Moe > You're a kid's electric keyboard when
Moe > most of the keys aren't working and
Moe > there is only one music choice that works.

Always glad to cheer you up!

womanGoddess

Jan 30, 2010, 2:10:10 PM1/30/10
On Jan 30, 10:13 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> G > Why did you snip these parts?
>
> G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
> G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
> G >
> G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!
>
> Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.
>
> G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?
>
> Moe > More like you have a severely limited
> Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
> Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
> Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
> Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.
>
> You seek fulfillment from me?

Nope. You're nothing and you show it in your posts.

> Moe > You're a kid's electric keyboard when
> Moe > most of the keys aren't working and
> Moe > there is only one music choice that works.
>
> Always glad to cheer you up!

Boring me is not cheering me up gaggie.

Greegor

Jan 30, 2010, 6:37:59 PM1/30/10
G > Why did you snip these parts?

G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
G >
G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!

Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.

G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?

Moe > More like you have a severely limited
Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.

G > You seek fulfillment from me?

Moe > Nope. You're nothing and you show it in your posts.

Yet here you are, Maureen!

Moe > You're a kid's electric keyboard when
Moe > most of the keys aren't working and
Moe > there is only one music choice that works.

G > Always glad to cheer you up!

Moe > Boring me is not cheering me up gaggie.

Bad day at the Tyson's plant there in Dardanelle Arkansas?

womanGoddess

Jan 31, 2010, 3:33:37 PM1/31/10
On Jan 30, 5:37 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> G > Why did you snip these parts?
>
> G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
> G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
> G >
> G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!
>
> Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.
>
> G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?
>
> Moe > More like you have a severely limited
> Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
> Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
> Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
> Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.
>
> G > You seek fulfillment from me?
>
> Moe > Nope. You're nothing and you show it in your posts.
>
> Yet here you are, Maureen!

No, I'm here, you're over there.

I go where I wish online greg, In case you haven't noticed, most
people have a life outside of the internet. Your obese lying master
Kenneth Pangborn found out that a person can be an a-hole online,
stalking and harassing, only for so long before the consequences of
their actions gets to them in the real world.

As you've obviously took you cues from Kennie and he no longer can
email you like he used to, the quality of your posts has declined this
month to your increasingly childish games and repeating yourself like
an 8-track tape. Nothing new, no honest actual discussion of a topic
you yourself brought up, just your stupid dumbass boring games. Kent
and FM can play with you all they wish as this obviously has been the
case here before I came onto the scene.

With your master Kennie gone, you've become a one note imbecile.
Kennie at least was worth the amusement for how much he dug himself
further into the hole with his many lies and his shit fits. You, OTOH
are sadly so shallow that you'd drown in a rain puddle.

> Moe > You're a kid's electric keyboard when
> Moe > most of the keys aren't working and
> Moe > there is only one music choice that works.
>
> G > Always glad to cheer you up!
>
> Moe > Boring me is not cheering me up gaggie.
>
> Bad day at the Tyson's plant there in Dardanelle Arkansas?

Proof?

Greegor

Jan 31, 2010, 11:56:23 PM1/31/10
G > Why did you snip these parts?

G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
G >
G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!

Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.

G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?

Moe > More like you have a severely limited
Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.

G > You seek fulfillment from me?

Moe > Nope. You're nothing and you show it in your posts.

G > Yet here you are, Maureen!

Moe >  No, I'm here, you're over there.

This is why I think you might be a chicken plucker.

Moe > I go where I wish online greg,

As opposed to what?

Moe > In case you haven't noticed, most people
Moe > have a life outside of the internet.

But not you?

Moe > Your obese lying master Kenneth Pangborn
Moe > found out that a person can be an a-hole online,
Moe > stalking and harassing, only for so long
Moe > before the consequences of their
Moe > actions gets to them in the real world.

Like your ten year online campaign of
harassment of thet bootleg tape guy?

Moe > As you've obviously took you cues from
Moe > Kennie and he  no longer can email you

He can't? Why not, brainiac?

Moe > like he used to, the quality of your posts
Moe > has declined this month to your increasingly
Moe > childish games and repeating yourself like
Moe > an 8-track tape.

You sound troubled.

Moe > Nothing new, no honest actual discussion
Moe > of a topic you yourself brought up, just
Moe > your stupid dumbass boring games.

Not up to your high intellectual standards? LOL

Moe > Kent and FM can play with you all they
Moe > wish as this obviously has been the
Moe > case here before I came onto the scene.

But you're too highbrow for that, right? LOL

Moe > With your master Kennie gone, you've
Moe > become a one note imbecile.

The secret of your superiority is safe with me.

Moe > Kennie at least was worth the amusement
Moe > for how  much he dug himself further into
Moe > the hole with his many lies and his shit fits.

Dang, You sure are obsessed with Ken!

Moe > You, OTOH are sadly so shallow that
Moe > you'd drown in a rain puddle.

You're hurting my feelings.

Moe > You're a kid's electric keyboard when
Moe > most of the keys aren't working and
Moe > there is only one music choice that works.

G > Always glad to cheer you up!

Moe > Boring me is not cheering me up gaggie.

G > Bad day at the Tyson's plant there in Dardanelle Arkansas?

Moe >  Proof?

Did you see that little question mark on the right end?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/eaf667f582ea13dc?hl=en&dmode=source

From: womanGoddess <fvrn...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men
Subject: Re: Dave
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:33:37 -0800 (PST)
<81f390bb-cb46-407d...@z41g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>
<258bf037-7033-44bb...@b36g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>
Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

womanGoddess

Feb 2, 2010, 2:08:21 AM2/2/10
On Jan 31, 10:56 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> G > Why did you snip these parts?
>
> G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
> G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
> G >
> G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!
>
> Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.
>
> G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?

Why would a comment about post snippage be considered a " feminist"
type?

> Moe > More like you have a severely limited
> Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
> Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
> Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
> Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.
>
> G > You seek fulfillment from me?
>
> Moe > Nope. You're nothing and you show it in your posts.
>
> G > Yet here you are, Maureen!
>
> Moe >  No, I'm here, you're over there.
>
> This is why I think you might be a chicken plucker.

Your thoughts about me are obviously shallow. Without proof, your "
thoughts" have no value.

> Moe > I go where I wish online greg,
>
> As opposed to what?

As opposed, I assume, going where others want me to go.
Not used to coherent thought, are you Greg?

> Moe > In case you haven't noticed, most people
> Moe > have a life outside of the internet.
>
> But not you?

Dumb question, but typical for you. Yes I have a life outside of the
internet, unlike you and your obese master Kennie.

> Moe > Your obese lying master Kenneth Pangborn
> Moe > found out that a person can be an a-hole online,
> Moe > stalking and harassing, only for so long
> Moe > before the consequences of their
> Moe > actions gets to them in the real world.
>
> Like your ten year online campaign of
> harassment of thet bootleg tape guy?

"thet"?

Greg, long story short, he got what he deserved. He was convicted of
two counts of video piracy and ironically he might have been reunited
with his son he abandoned because of me.

By your insinuation anyone who was after the Green River Killer for
years was wrong.

But then you call yourself a victim while you abused a seven year old
girl and abused your mentally ill ex wife.

> Moe > As you've obviously took you cues from
> Moe > Kennie and he  no longer can email you
>
> He can't?   Why not, brainiac?

Brainiac is capitalized. As for him not emailing you like he used to
do, its obvious from the stupidity of your posts since his absence
from usenet.

> Moe > like he used to, the quality of your posts
> Moe > has declined this month to your increasingly
> Moe > childish games and repeating yourself like
> Moe > an 8-track tape.
>
> You sound troubled.

Check your hearing.

> Moe > Nothing new, no honest actual discussion
> Moe > of a topic you yourself brought up, just
> Moe > your stupid dumbass boring games.
>
> Not up to your high intellectual standards?   LOL

Nope, but then you never were all that smart in the first place.

> Moe > Kent and FM can play with you all they
> Moe > wish as this obviously has been the
> Moe > case here before I came onto the scene.
>
> But you're too highbrow for that, right?    LOL

I never claimed to be " highbrow". I looked at some of your posts
before I encountered you and Kennie and quite frankly your obvious
attempts to drive people OUT of alt.sup CPS shows your REAL
motivation for this crap.

> Moe > With your master Kennie gone, you've
> Moe > become a one note imbecile.
>
> The secret of your superiority is safe with me.

Thank you for acknowledging my superiority.

> Moe > Kennie at least was worth the amusement
> Moe > for how  much he dug himself further into
> Moe > the hole with his many lies and his shit fits.
>
> Dang, You sure are obsessed with Ken!

Nope, just find it amusing how the absence of your master shows a
void in your pathetic life.

> Moe > You, OTOH are sadly so shallow that
> Moe > you'd drown in a rain puddle.
>
> You're hurting my feelings.

You're too damn selfish to have feelings.

> Moe > You're a kid's electric keyboard when
> Moe > most of the keys aren't working and
> Moe > there is only one music choice that works.
>
> G > Always glad to cheer you up!
>
> Moe > Boring me is not cheering me up gaggie.
>
> G > Bad day at the Tyson's plant there in Dardanelle Arkansas?
>
> Moe >  Proof?
>
> Did you see that little question mark on the right end?

I asked for proof of your claim about me. You failed to show proof.

Which is, CO, typical of you.

Greegor

Feb 2, 2010, 11:10:18 AM2/2/10
Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.

G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?

Moe >  Why would a comment about post snippage
Moe > be considered  a " feminist" type?

Another Willsian move?

Moe > More like you have a severely limited
Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.

G > You seek fulfillment from me?

Moe > Nope. You're nothing and you show it in your posts.

G > Yet here you are, Maureen!

Moe >  No, I'm here, you're over there.

G > This is why I think you might be a chicken plucker.

Moe > Your thoughts about me are obviously shallow.
Moe > Without proof, your " thoughts" have no value.

LOL

Moe > I go where I wish online greg,

G > As opposed to what?

Moe >  As opposed, I assume, going where others want
Moe > me to go. Not used to coherent thought, are you Greg?

Coherent thought from you? LOL

Moe > In case you haven't noticed, most people
Moe > have a life outside of the internet.

G > But not you?

Moe >  Dumb question, but typical for you.
Moe > Yes I have a life outside of the internet,
Moe > unlike you and your obese master Kennie.

Sure, Moe, I believe you. (snicker)

Moe > Your obese lying master Kenneth Pangborn
Moe > found out that a person can be an a-hole online,
Moe > stalking and harassing, only for so long
Moe > before the consequences of their
Moe > actions gets to them in the real world.

G > Like your ten year online campaign of
G > harassment of that bootleg tape guy?

Moe > Greg, long story short, he got what he deserved.
Moe > He was convicted of two counts of video piracy
Moe > and ironically he might have been reunited
Moe > with his son he abandoned because of me.

Might have been? Wow!

Moe >  By your insinuation anyone who was after
Moe > the Green River Killer for years was wrong.

Through an internet harassment campaign??

ROFL

Moe >  But then you call yourself a victim while
Moe > you abused a seven year old girl and
Moe > abused your mentally ill ex wife.

Much like CPS, you decide whether or not
somebody is guilty without any constitutional
court or due process right to cross examine.

You decide based on your crusading bad attitude.

You vilify any opposition.

Moe > As you've obviously took you cues from
Moe > Kennie and he  no longer can email you

G > He can't?   Why not, brainiac?

Moe > Brainiac is capitalized. As for him not emailing
Moe > you like he used to do, its obvious from the
Moe > stupidity of your posts since his absence
Moe > from usenet.

You miss him don't you! Awww...

Moe > like he used to, the quality of your posts
Moe > has declined this month to your increasingly
Moe > childish games and repeating yourself like
Moe > an 8-track tape.

G > You sound troubled.

Moe >  Check your hearing.

Moe > Nothing new, no honest actual discussion
Moe > of a topic you yourself brought up, just
Moe > your stupid dumbass boring games.

G > Not up to your high intellectual standards?   LOL

Moe >  Nope, but then you never were all that smart in the first
place.

Moe > Kent and FM can play with you all they
Moe > wish as this obviously has been the
Moe > case here before I came onto the scene.

G > But you're too highbrow for that, right?    LOL

Moe > I never claimed to be " highbrow". I looked at
Moe > some of your posts before I encountered you
Moe > and Kennie and quite frankly your obvious
Moe > attempts to drive people OUT of alt.sup CPS
Moe > shows  your REAL motivation for this crap.

Moe > With your master Kennie gone, you've
Moe > become a one note imbecile.

G > The secret of your superiority is safe with me.

Moe >  Thank you for acknowledging my superiority.

Moe > Kennie at least was worth the amusement
Moe > for how  much he dug himself further into
Moe > the hole with his many lies and his shit fits.

G > Dang, You sure are obsessed with Ken!

Moe > Nope, just find it amusing how the absence
Moe > of your master shows a void in your pathetic life.

Moe > You, OTOH are sadly so shallow that
Moe > you'd drown in a rain puddle.

G > You're hurting my feelings.

Moe > You're too damn selfish to have feelings.

Moe > You're a kid's electric keyboard when
Moe > most of the keys aren't working and
Moe > there is only one music choice that works.

G > Always glad to cheer you up!

Moe > Boring me is not cheering me up gaggie.

G > Bad day at the Tyson's plant there in Dardanelle Arkansas?

Moe >  Proof?

G > Did you see that little question mark on the right end?

Moe > I asked for proof of your claim about me.
Moe > You failed to show proof.
Moe >
Moe >  Which is, CO, typical  of you.

Tell us you're a brain surgeon there in Dardanelle Arkansas.

womanGoddess

Feb 2, 2010, 11:52:21 PM2/2/10
On Feb 2, 10:10 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Moe > One wonders if someone snipped your parts Greg.
>
> G > Is that the kind of feminist you are, Moe?
>
> Moe >  Why would a comment about post snippage
> Moe > be considered  a " feminist" type?
>
> Another Willsian move?

A logical question you avoided answering. Apparently to you "
WIllsian" means intelligent discussion.

> Moe > More like you have a severely limited
> Moe > intellect Greg. And it shows.
> Moe > You've been posting in the past few days
> Moe > vacuous crap, regurgitating your old
> Moe > BS and not saying anything of substance.
>
> G > You seek fulfillment from me?
>
> Moe > Nope. You're nothing and you show it in your posts.
>
> G > Yet here you are, Maureen!
>
> Moe >  No, I'm here, you're over there.
>
> G > This is why I think you might be a chicken plucker.
>
> Moe > Your thoughts about me are obviously shallow.
> Moe > Without proof, your " thoughts" have no value.
>
> LOL

Inappropriate laughter noted.

> Moe > I go where I wish online greg,
>
> G > As opposed to what?
>
> Moe >  As opposed, I assume, going where others want
> Moe > me to go.  Not used to coherent thought, are you Greg?
>
> Coherent thought from you?   LOL

Actually yes. You can diss me all you want because I am a strong-
willed woman, something you fear, but I exhibit coherent thoughts in
my posts. Which is, sad to say, more than I can say for you as shown
later on in your own post here.

> Moe > In case you haven't noticed, most people
> Moe > have a life outside of the internet.
>
> G > But not you?
>
> Moe >  Dumb question, but typical for you.
> Moe > Yes I have a life outside of the internet,
> Moe > unlike you and your obese master Kennie.
>
> Sure, Moe, I believe you.   (snicker)

Believe me or not, it means nothing to me. You do not rate as
important in my life, no matter how much you wish otherwise.

> Moe > Your obese lying master Kenneth Pangborn
> Moe > found out that a person can be an a-hole online,
> Moe > stalking and harassing, only for so long
> Moe > before the consequences of their
> Moe > actions gets to them in the real world.
>
> G > Like your ten year online campaign of
> G > harassment of that bootleg tape guy?
>
> Moe > Greg, long story short, he got what he deserved.
> Moe > He was convicted of two counts of video piracy
> Moe > and ironically he might have been reunited
> Moe > with his son he abandoned because of me.
>
> Might have been?  Wow!

" Sean Spade" Greg was Sean Frohman. Or can you figure that one out?
Is your memory so fractured that you forgot that poster last month?

> Moe >  By your insinuation anyone who was after
> Moe > the Green River Killer for years was wrong.
>
> Through an internet harassment campaign??

No, but I can see how your inability to think on more than simple
levels can mislead you to think that way.

> ROFL

Your easily amusement act looks like something an immature person
would do.

> Moe >  But then you call yourself a victim while
> Moe > you abused a seven year old girl and
> Moe > abused your mentally ill ex wife.
>
> Much like CPS, you decide whether or not
> somebody is guilty without any constitutional
> court or due process right to cross examine.

I have nothing to d with CPS Greg. I do,however, agree that anyone
who abuses a seven year old girl should be stopped and the child taken
away from the unhealthy home.

Like what you did to Lisa's daughter.

Have you dealt with your hoarding illness yet?

> You decide based on your crusading bad attitude.

Projection noted.

> You vilify any opposition.

Projection noted.

> Moe > As you've obviously took you cues from
> Moe > Kennie and he  no longer can email you
>
> G > He can't?   Why not, brainiac?
>
> Moe > Brainiac is capitalized. As for him not emailing
> Moe > you like he used to do, its obvious from the
> Moe > stupidity of your posts since his absence
> Moe > from usenet.
>
> You miss him don't you!  Awww...

Nope, but you seem to as you say that a lot since he list his IP
account.

If I was a brain surgeon wherever I actually am, you would be a lost
cause.

Greegor

Feb 3, 2010, 1:24:37 PM2/3/10

G > Coherent thought from you?   LOL

Moe > Actually yes. You can diss me all you want
Moe > because I am a strong-willed woman,

The way you keep REPEATING that
makes me question it.

Moe > something you fear, but I exhibit coherent
Moe > thoughts in my posts. Which is, sad to
Moe > say, more than I can say for you as
Moe > shown later on in your own post here.

I've never actually met a submissive woman.
I think they're like unicorns, make believe.

And you're still a moron, Moe.

> > Moe > In case you haven't noticed, most people
> > Moe > have a life outside of the internet.
>
> > G > But not you?
>
> > Moe >  Dumb question, but typical for you.
> > Moe > Yes I have a life outside of the internet,
> > Moe > unlike you and your obese master Kennie.
>
> > Sure, Moe, I believe you.   (snicker)

Moe > Believe me or not, it means nothing to
Moe > me. You do not rate as important in my
Moe > life, no matter how much you wish otherwise.

Yet here you are!

> > Moe > Your obese lying master Kenneth Pangborn
> > Moe > found out that a person can be an a-hole online,
> > Moe > stalking and harassing, only for so long
> > Moe > before the consequences of their
> > Moe > actions gets to them in the real world.
>
> > G > Like your ten year online campaign of
> > G > harassment of that bootleg tape guy?
>
> > Moe > Greg, long story short, he got what he deserved.
> > Moe > He was convicted of two counts of video piracy
> > Moe > and ironically he might have been reunited
> > Moe > with his son he abandoned because of me.
>
> > Might have been?  Wow!

Moe >  " Sean Spade" Greg was Sean Frohman.
Moe > Or can you figure that one out?
Moe > Is your memory so fractured that you
Moe > forgot that poster last month?

Remember yes, believe no.

Moe >  By your insinuation anyone who was after
Moe > the Green River Killer for years was wrong.

G > Through an internet harassment campaign??

Moe >  No, but I can see how your inability to
Moe > think on more than simple levels
Moe > can mislead you to think that way.

G > ROFL

Moe > Your easily amusement act looks like
Moe > something an immature person would do.

It must be that then.
There is no other possible explanation, right?

> > Moe >  But then you call yourself a victim while
> > Moe > you abused a seven year old girl and
> > Moe > abused your mentally ill ex wife.
>
> > Much like CPS, you decide whether or not
> > somebody is guilty without any constitutional
> > court or due process right to cross examine.

>  I have nothing to d with CPS Greg. I do,however, agree that anyone
> who abuses a seven year old girl should be stopped and the child taken
> away from the unhealthy home.
>
>  Like what you did to Lisa's daughter.

Moe >  Have you dealt with your hoarding illness yet?

Loaded question, false presumption, the diagnosis fails.

But, then, ""diagnosis"" by amateurs as insult or
attempt at oppression is not very cricket.

> > You decide based on your crusading bad attitude.
>
>  Projection noted.
>

> > You vilify any opposition.
>
>  Projection noted.
>

> > Moe > As you've obviously took you cues from
> > Moe > Kennie and he  no longer can email you
>
> > G > He can't?   Why not, brainiac?
>
> > Moe > Brainiac is capitalized. As for him not emailing
> > Moe > you like he used to do, its obvious from the
> > Moe > stupidity of your posts since his absence
> > Moe > from usenet.

G > You miss him don't you!  Awww...

Moe >  Nope, but you seem to as you say that
Moe > a lot since he list his IP account.

WHY are you saying that Ken lost his IP?

He didn't.

G > Tell us you're a brain surgeon there in Dardanelle Arkansas.

Moe > If I was a brain surgeon wherever I
Moe > actually am, you would be a lost cause.

How so?

Message has been deleted

womanGoddess

Feb 3, 2010, 3:31:57 PM2/3/10

Like when you repeat certain things over and over ad nauseum Greg?

I have to repeat things to you because you are, quite frankly, an
idiot.

> Moe > something you fear, but I exhibit coherent
> Moe > thoughts in my posts. Which is, sad to
> Moe > say, more than I can say for you as
> Moe > shown later on in your own post here.
>
> I've never actually met a submissive woman.
> I think they're like unicorns, make believe.

Is that why you abused your ex-wife, Greg? You wanted her to submit
to you?

You are once again being deceptive here. You know damn well that
there are women who have been taught ( by religious/cultural
indoctrination or by violence) to submit to the males in their
lives. Some Xian sects like the JWs or the SDAs actually interpret
the Bible to say that women should be submissive. The polygamous
Mormon sect certainly taught that including the asinine " be sweet"
act they insisted the females under control act to others.

But facts and evidence are strange to you.

> And you're still a moron, Moe.

If I am a ' moron" and you certainly are considerably less
intelligent than me, what does that make you Greg?

I told this to Kennie and I will now tell YOU this. You can call me
whatever names you want. It doesn't bother me one it.

> > > Moe > In case you haven't noticed, most people
> > > Moe > have a life outside of the internet.
>
> > > G > But not you?
>
> > > Moe >  Dumb question, but typical for you.
> > > Moe > Yes I have a life outside of the internet,
> > > Moe > unlike you and your obese master Kennie.
>
> > > Sure, Moe, I believe you.   (snicker)
>
> Moe > Believe me or not, it means nothing to
> Moe > me. You do not rate as important in my
> Moe > life, no matter how much you wish otherwise.
>
> Yet here you are!

I already made a comment about that issue, one you apparently forgot
about, as usual for someone of your limited mental faculty.

> > > Moe > Your obese lying master Kenneth Pangborn
> > > Moe > found out that a person can be an a-hole online,
> > > Moe > stalking and harassing, only for so long
> > > Moe > before the consequences of their
> > > Moe > actions gets to them in the real world.
>
> > > G > Like your ten year online campaign of
> > > G > harassment of that bootleg tape guy?
>
> > > Moe > Greg, long story short, he got what he deserved.
> > > Moe > He was convicted of two counts of video piracy
> > > Moe > and ironically he might have been reunited
> > > Moe > with his son he abandoned because of me.
>
> > > Might have been?  Wow!
>
> Moe >  " Sean Spade" Greg was Sean Frohman.
> Moe > Or can you figure that one out?
> Moe > Is your memory so fractured that you
> Moe > forgot that poster last month?
>
> Remember yes, believe no.

You believe you are the victim and don't have the guts to accept
responsibility for things you have done. What you " believe" therefore
has no more value than any other crap you post.

> Moe >  By your insinuation anyone who was after
> Moe > the Green River Killer for years was wrong.
>
> G > Through an internet harassment campaign??
>
> Moe >  No, but I can see how your inability to
> Moe > think on more than simple levels
> Moe > can mislead you to think that way.
>
> G > ROFL
>
> Moe > Your easily amusement act looks like
> Moe > something an immature person would do.
>
> It must be that then.
> There is no other possible explanation, right?

In your case, no.

BTW thanks for admitting you are immature.

> > > Moe >  But then you call yourself a victim while
> > > Moe > you abused a seven year old girl and
> > > Moe > abused your mentally ill ex wife.
>
> > > Much like CPS, you decide whether or not
> > > somebody is guilty without any constitutional
> > > court or due process right to cross examine.
> >  I have nothing to d with CPS Greg. I do,however, agree that anyone
> > who abuses a seven year old girl should be stopped and the child taken
> > away from the unhealthy home.
>
> >  Like what you did to Lisa's daughter.
>
> Moe >  Have you dealt with your hoarding illness yet?
>
> Loaded question, false presumption, the diagnosis fails.

CPS showed you were a hoarder and how it was so bad Lisa's daughter
had to crawl OVER mounds of your crap in order to get out o her room.

Simply put Greg, if your belongings are so much that you can't move
freely, much less get around easily and in the case of emergency,
leave quickly, then you have too much stuff. Hoarders are like that
Greg.

> But, then, ""diagnosis"" by amateurs as insult or
> attempt at oppression is not very cricket.

Am I "oppressing" you by commenting on the signs you are a hoarder?
Really now, are you feeling oppressed, or is this one of your "I'm
the victim" acts you pull out when you feel sorry for yourself?

> > > You decide based on your crusading bad attitude.
>
> >  Projection noted.
>
> > > You vilify any opposition.
>
> >  Projection noted.
>
> > > Moe > As you've obviously took you cues from
> > > Moe > Kennie and he  no longer can email you
>
> > > G > He can't?   Why not, brainiac?
>
> > > Moe > Brainiac is capitalized. As for him not emailing
> > > Moe > you like he used to do, its obvious from the
> > > Moe > stupidity of your posts since his absence
> > > Moe > from usenet.
>
> G > You miss him don't you!  Awww...
>
> Moe >  Nope, but you seem to as you say that
> Moe > a lot since he list his IP account.
>
> WHY are you saying that Ken lost his IP?

He's no longer using RR to post to his private list. He no longer
stinks up usenet. And there are other things I am not at liberty right
now to reveal. ;-)
If you can't figure out that obvious conclusion, I sure as heck can't
explain it to you any further.

> He didn't.

He did.

(( rolls eyes)) And it goes waaay over his head.....

Greegor

Feb 3, 2010, 7:28:40 PM2/3/10

>   You are once again being deceptive here. You know damn well that
> there are women who have been taught ( by religious/cultural
> indoctrination or by violence)  to submit to the males in their
> lives.  Some Xian sects like the JWs or the SDAs actually interpret
> the Bible to say that women should be submissive. The polygamous
> Mormon sect certainly taught that including the asinine " be sweet"
> act they insisted the females under control act to others.

I have never personally known any submissive women.

> > Moe > Believe me or not, it means nothing to
> > Moe > me. You do not rate as important in my
> > Moe > life, no matter how much you wish otherwise.
>
> > Yet here you are!
>
>  I already  made a comment about that issue, one you apparently forgot
> about, as usual for someone of your limited mental faculty.

So you pick on people with diminished capacity?

> > Moe >  " Sean Spade" Greg was Sean Frohman.
> > Moe > Or can you figure that one out?
> > Moe > Is your memory so fractured that you
> > Moe > forgot that poster last month?
>
> > Remember yes, believe no.
>
>  You believe you are the victim and don't have the guts to accept
> responsibility for things you have done. What you " believe" therefore
> has no more value than any other crap you post.

Do you really want to talk about BELIEFS, Moe?

> > Moe >  By your insinuation anyone who was after
> > Moe > the Green River Killer for years was wrong.
>
> > G > Through an internet harassment campaign??
>
> > Moe >  No, but I can see how your inability to
> > Moe > think on more than simple levels
> > Moe > can mislead you to think that way.
>
> > G > ROFL
>
> > Moe > Your easily amusement act looks like
> > Moe > something an immature person would do.
>
> > It must be that then.
> > There is no other possible explanation, right?
>
>  In your case, no.
>
>  BTW thanks for admitting you are immature.

This argument is just too cerebral for me. LOL

You say so.

> > >  I have nothing to d with CPS Greg. I do,however, agree that anyone
> > > who abuses a seven year old girl should be stopped and the child taken
> > > away from the unhealthy home.

> > >  Like what you did to Lisa's daughter.

It's not what I actually did that bother you,
it's your INTERPRETATION of what I did.

Dan's own statements don't get interepreted
with such a jaundiced eye by you.

Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

> > Moe >  Have you dealt with your hoarding illness yet?
>
> > Loaded question, false presumption, the diagnosis fails.

Moe > CPS showed you were a hoarder and how
Moe > it was so bad Lisa's daughter had to crawl
Moe > OVER mounds of your crap in order to get
Moe > out o her room.

Showed? No.
They didn't even alledge what you say.
You're just making up crap.
They never took photographs, never asked, there's a reason why.
Why are you acting like CPS has to PROVE diddly?
Or like CPS ""diagnosed"" something?
I wish CPS had to prove their BS, but they don't.

>  Simply put Greg, if  your belongings are so much that you can't move
> freely, much less get around easily and in the case of emergency,
> leave quickly, then you have too much stuff.  Hoarders are like that
> Greg.

How nice for them.

> > But, then, ""diagnosis"" by amateurs as insult or
> > attempt at oppression is not very cricket.

> Am I "oppressing" you by commenting on
> the signs you are a hoarder?

Oh, now it's signs!
Before it was PROVEN and then it was SHOWN.
Now it's just signs.

>  Really now,  are you feeling oppressed, or is this one of your "I'm
> the victim" acts you pull out when you feel sorry for yourself?

You're hurting my feelings.
Really you are.
Honest!

> > >  Projection noted.

> > >  Projection noted.

> > G > You miss him don't you!  Awww...
>
> > Moe >  Nope, but you seem to as you say that
> > Moe > a lot since he list his IP account.
>
> > WHY are you saying that Ken lost his IP?
>
>  He's no longer using RR to post to his private list. He no longer
> stinks up usenet. And there are other things I am not at liberty right
> now to reveal. ;-)

You thought Road Runner was his ISP?
Idiot.

> If you can't figure out that obvious conclusion, I sure as heck can't
> explain it to you any further.

But Dan's absence means something else, right?

> > He didn't.
>
>   He did.

Road Runner was not his ISP, bonehead.

You can't help it!

You're biased.

> > G > Tell us you're a brain surgeon there in Dardanelle Arkansas.
>
> > Moe > If I was a brain surgeon wherever I
> > Moe > actually am, you would be a lost cause.
>
> > How so?
>
> (( rolls eyes)) And it goes waaay over his head.....

You're a genius!

sir psycho

May 26, 2021, 9:17:27 PM5/26/21
I know a little something about this. KRP *did* in fact make complaints to federal law enforcement against an individual who was in a flame war with him on usenet. There was enough for them to look into the matter including actual surveillance of one of the people involved. Until the matter got dropped because KRP was absolutely unable to shut up about it and kept participating in it. He then started getting belligerent with the agents in the case.

sir psycho

May 26, 2021, 9:19:44 PM5/26/21
On Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 10:56:23 PM UTC-6, Greegor wrote:
> G > Why did you snip these parts?
> G > Your entire identity depends on Ken.
> G > New Zealand hate Ken site and all.
> G >
> G > He's been gone for over 20 days and you're STILL bitching!

It's funny how often Grag fell back on this argument. He and KRP had a history of posting about people who hadn't posted in months or years. In the infamous case where they were stalking the wrong David Moore, the Moore they were stalking posted only onnce.