Kane

mark.v...@gmail.com

May 27, 2019, 7:20:35 PM5/27/19
Anyone know if that old bag of wind has kicked the bucket yet?

Greegor

Jul 24, 2019, 9:11:34 PM7/24/19
On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 6:20:35 PM UTC-5, mark....@gmail.com wrote:
> Anyone know if that old bag of wind has kicked the bucket yet?

Don was a senile citizen and got even more senile then went away.
My guess is that he went to a nursing home.

He certainly could have passed away.

Dan Sullivan got "cleaned out" by a divorce.
He lost the house with the pool and moved to a little apartment in the city.

Moe the Mole went completely blind.

Hilariously, Kent used some key phrases or linguistic analysis to find somebody who was reposting some of my writing. Kent still "shouts down a well" at that account he thinks is me. My now ex-wife posted photos of my teenage daughter to Fecebook and Kent reposted them there and says bad things. I haven't posted there in 4 years but Kent still rages. (Autism much?)
Is Kent's shotgun shack still blocked out on Google Street View? LOL

Pangborn died and Kent or David Moore hacked his Facebook account to create a bunch of fake "death bed confessions" about me, etc. (Autism much?)

I know nothing of what became of Ron the "Foster NAZI" or Bob Larson or Kevin Smith, etc.

Remember when Dan Sullivan infiltrated a family rights group and accused me of trying to sabotage a family by saying they should take "illegal" recording of caseworker in as evidence? I asserted that caseworkers do not have a right to privacy in the performance of their public duty. The caselaw since then agreed with me. Isn't that amazing? LOL

He really tried hard to burrow into family rights groups but I saw some hilarious reports that because of what he said IN PERSON at some, he was physically ejected from a few.

I bet Danny, Donny and the other "system sucks" would hate the way video has been wailing the tar out of CPS lies and agency abuses.

Did you see that Marcia Vreekin appeal on youtube?
In her appeal she tried to assert innocence on the grounds that caseworkers (plural and in general) "do not know that they are not supposed to lie in court to remove children". The look on the Supremes faces was precious!

I haven't read an appeal argument THAT STUPID since Kent's.

aboutken...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2020, 3:05:06 PM3/15/20
On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 8:11:34 PM UTC-5, Greegor wrote:
> On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 6:20:35 PM UTC-5, mark....@gmail.com wrote:
> > Anyone know if that old bag of wind has kicked the bucket yet?
>

> Pangborn died and Kent or David Moore hacked his Facebook account to create a bunch of fake "death bed confessions" about me, etc. (Autism much?)

Or possibly he knew his time was up and wanted to make a feeble effort to set things right, after a lifetime of being a dishonest crook.

The entire thing was hilarious. Pangborn's futile attempts to find whatever information he could on me for harassment purposes, his enlisting Greg to agree with him and lie for him... all the while Pangborn cutting Greg up behind his back.

Admittedly, occasionally dropping a bread crumb or two (and oh, how Ken would bite on them every time!) For years he ranted about some child abuse case, simply because he did a Google search and found someone with a matching name. Even after the case was dismissed, he kept trying to keep his sinking ship afloat by claiming it was true. Ken also making hilarious claims that I was adopted, divorced or bankrupted... however, when the truth came out, it turned out these were all things that had happened to Ken and he had a way of projecting his own story onto others.

Ten years ago it all imploded on him... he spent years harassing some poor guy in Chicago because we shared the same first and last name. Harassing the guy at work, smear campaign against his family, the works. The guy finally had enough and actually sued Pangborn. Including an order for Pang to stay off usenet. From there it all went downhill, lien against his house and other sanctions. Pangborn achieved brief notoriety when the local news reported an unusual police blotter incident: he got violent with his adult stepson, threw him out of the house... and the stepson retaliated by defecating on the front porch. After an entire lifetime, Ken Pangborn had been reduced to a brief Tonight Show monologue joke.

Lost his home and wife shortly thereafter, couldn't work in the men's rights industry anymore thanks to his years and years of bad behavior... health continued to fail, he went to a nursing home and died alone.

Once in a while, on a lunch break, I do find it highly entertaining to crack open Google Groups and read some of his more classic rants. The time he mistakenly sent a forgery in the name of one of the atheist groups he hated so much... then sent the same forgery from his own account eight hours later, proving it was him. And his immortal vendetta against the anonymous remailer community, and total meltdown.

And me? Doing very well... as I always promised the old bastard, I kept the about ken site up and running until the day his obituary appeared in the newspaper. Although for all intents and purposes, he "died" well before that.