Checking In

bjhw...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2019, 3:13:47 PM12/18/19
I haven't been on here in years...Recently learned that Don passed away. I was sorry to hear that. He was quite a character.

In my own news, the grandson that I came here looking for support and advice in adopting is doing really well. Last year he received the vice principal's medal of excellence. He is in high school now, has a girlfriend, and is grown into quite a handsome and intelligent young man.

I guess maybe the state doesn't know what's best for a child all the time after all.

I hope all are well here, and that you all have a wonderful holiday season.

Betty