Connection

Jada Coleman

Sep 2, 2021, 12:50:11 PM9/2/21
This may be random, but it's a tough world out there and we all need a lift. How about a 15 min conversation about something that matters but different from your day-to-day? Did you know that the child welfare field is fundamentally changing right now? Let's talk and just get to know each other. Schedule a meeting with me here https://calendly.com/jada-8/15min or email me at ja...@forchildwelfare.org. Can't wait. Jada