Almost funny!

Kent Wills

Apr 27, 2010, 6:32:41 AM4/27/10
It's well known that over a year ago I sent a friend request to
Megan (Ken's daughter) on MySpace. She accepted and we've had no
further contact with each other in any form. Aside from reading her
blog on MySpace, I paid no real attention to her.
In fact, I think she removed her MySpace page, though I would
need to check my list of friends to be certain.
Yesterday Ken sent me an E-mail DEMANDING that I cease stalking
and harassing members of his family.
To the rational mind, a friend request on MySpace can't be seen
as stalking and/or harassment. Even if one could find a way to twist
it, that the contact was over a year ago, with no further contact
occurring, destroys Ken's drunken claim.
If not for the fact that this event adds to the proof that Ken
Pangborn is mentally unbalanced, it would be funny. As it does
nothing but add to the proof of Ken's mental problems, it's not as
funny as it could be.

"I am insane!"
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-team,
posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated claiming that he was found
legally insane.

freedom

Apr 27, 2010, 9:07:47 AM4/27/10
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's well known that over a year ago I sent a friend request to
>Megan (Ken's daughter) on MySpace. She accepted and we've had no
>further contact with each other in any form. Aside from reading her
>blog on MySpace, I paid no real attention to her. =20

> In fact, I think she removed her MySpace page, though I would
>need to check my list of friends to be certain.
> Yesterday Ken sent me an E-mail DEMANDING that I cease stalking
>and harassing members of his family.
> To the rational mind, a friend request on MySpace can't be seen
>as stalking and/or harassment. Even if one could find a way to twist
>it, that the contact was over a year ago, with no further contact
>occurring, destroys Ken's drunken claim.
> If not for the fact that this event adds to the proof that Ken
>Pangborn is mentally unbalanced, it would be funny. As it does
>nothing but add to the proof of Ken's mental problems, it's not as
>funny as it could be.

It's also notable that Ken sent me an e-mail a few days ago as well. He
was replying to an x-rated pic of his daughter which I e-mailed him months
ago. Again, things must be moving very slow for him.

He was also ranting on his listserv again about "his stalker" and his mail
order wife, and still obsessing over my dead mother.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn of KRP Consulting, 3648 Cockatoo Drive,
New Port Richey, Florida: neighbor of James Dziewinski, Michael P
Fiorentino, Esther Z Nikkila, Christopher W Kelly, Susan A Kelly, Thomas
Kelly, Kelly A Mcleod

"Carol Ann you don't KNOW shit! Youy are LYING! ...... Jesus Christ you are=

one DESPICABLE CUNT!!!! ....Bitch you are GUTTER SLIME!"
--Kenneth Pangborn, from a usenet argument with a female debator,
highlighting his typical views on women

"Rumors about ken are true, he is a bad man. That is why both my mother and=

I ran out of there as fast as we could back in the late summer of 2002. He
ruined my life and my moms life....His business is a scam, as he is in the
rest of his life. He enjoys child pornography and was investigated for that=

as well....he'll call my mom 20 times a day until she answers...[Ken's
sister-in-law Rebecca Reilly] wouldnt come over to our house anymore
because of how he would talk to her and come on to her....and he had over
180 pictures of her on his computer"
--Ken Pangborn's daughter Megan

"Blood, breath or urine?"
--question to Ken Pangborn from a Florida police officer in November 2008,
during a traffic stop from which Pangborn was subsequently charged with
DUI**

"...beating [some kids] into a bloody pulp is the ONLY thing=20
that would get through to them."=20
--Ken Pangborn on child rearing

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
--Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

harassment,child abuse,domestic violence,rape allegations,false allegations=

of child abuse,false rape allegations,false abuse accusations,false
accusations,recovered memories,child sexual abuse,abuse child,sexual
assault,child molestation,reactive attachment disorder,penile
plethysmograph,polygraph,attorneys,divorce,visitation,pedophiles, thinking
about hiring ken pangborn,florida trial consulting,florida false
allegations,child abuse,brianna bragg
More-keywords: KRP CONSULTING. False allegations of child abuse, false
abuse accusations, false domestic violence allegations help, false rape
allegations, abuse child, sexual abuse, child sexual abuse, false
allegations, false accusations, recovered memories, sexual assault, child
molestation, child sexual abuse, reactive attachment disorder, penile
plethysmograph, polygraph, trial consulting, jury consulting, jury
selection, jury voire dire, wrongful allegations, false child sexual abuse
allegations. Wrongful child sexual abuse allegations. Domestic Violence.
Rape. Marital rape. Date Rape. Confidence Rape.
Yet-more-keywords: ken pangborn,kenneth pangborn,barbara pangborn,barbara
sanciprian,palm harbor,tampa,attorneys,florida lawyers,florida
attorneys,tampa lawyers,tampa attorneys,trial consultant,trial
consulting,dui,domestic violence,vawa,abuse,3648 cockatoo,new port
richey,ernesto sanciprian,ernesto miguel blanco sanciprian,blanco
sanciprian,bryce carter,holguin,julio aguilar,yudith bacallao,raimundo
cabrera,ana hernandez chi,lixandro cordero,leandis diaz,al faisbuker,wendy
gil,armando capo ramos,george riveron,reinaldo rodriguez,lexis ross,liana
yisell alvarez silveira,madelyn tamayo,manuel toledo,thais valdes
Extra-keywords: Julito Sainz,craig clawson,lia yisell, Ahmed
Gomez,Alejandro Querejeta Barcel=F3,Alina Gil,Ana Hern=E1ndez Chi,Aniely
Fernandez Torres,Anna Ruetten,Ariella Ochoa,Armando Gomez Pe=F1a,Camilo
Carbonell,Camilo Castro,Carlos Dorta,Carlos Manuel Gonzalez
Iglesias,Cathelijne Janssen,Chris Castellan,Cody Kuchirka,Di Addario
Sabrina,Diana Rosa,Elizabeth Perez Tamayo,Elsa M Pena,Elsa Mora,Eric Blanco=

Sancipri=E1n,Ernesto Ferriol,Frans Stamm'ler,George Riveron,Gigi
Tsang,Gioconda Carralero Dominicis,Glexis Novoa,Hayd=E9e Mar=EDa
Mart=EDnez,Jimini Hignett,Joan Hatten,Johan Martinez,Jorge Ferret
Vincench,Jorge Luis,Jose M. Cimarro,Jos=E9 Miguel Ricardo Tamayo,Juan Carlo=
P=E9rez Berb=E9n,Juan E. Mauriz-Gomez,Julio Cesar Guerrero,Julio Cesar
Rodriguez Aguilar,Julio Hernandez,Julio Quevedo,Katiuska Saavedra,Leandis
Diaz,Leticia Gallego Cruz,Leyda Rodriguez Ag=FCero,Lixandro Cordero,Lorver
Lores de Verdecia,Lourdes Castro Fuentes,Lourdes Gonzalez Herrero,Luis
Betancourt,Luis Castillo,Madelyn Tamayo,Magalys Reyes,Manuel Toledo,Marie
Louise Pepin,Max Schrems,Michael H. Miranda,Nani Garcia,Nestor Arenas,Nor
Gutiez,Norge Pazo Sanciprian,Oscar Fuentes Labrada,Osiris Aviles,Pupi
Pupito,Rafael Paneca Cano,Raimundo Cabrera,Reinaldo Rodriguez,Ricardo
Ponce,Ricardo Silveira Miro,Roger Castillejo,Ronald Guill=E9n=20

freedom

Apr 27, 2010, 11:06:57 AM4/27/10
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's well known that over a year ago I sent a friend request to
>Megan (Ken's daughter) on MySpace. She accepted and we've had no
>further contact with each other in any form. Aside from reading her
>blog on MySpace, I paid no real attention to her. =20

> In fact, I think she removed her MySpace page, though I would
>need to check my list of friends to be certain.
> Yesterday Ken sent me an E-mail DEMANDING that I cease stalking
>and harassing members of his family.
> To the rational mind, a friend request on MySpace can't be seen
>as stalking and/or harassment. Even if one could find a way to twist
>it, that the contact was over a year ago, with no further contact
>occurring, destroys Ken's drunken claim.
> If not for the fact that this event adds to the proof that Ken
>Pangborn is mentally unbalanced, it would be funny. As it does
>nothing but add to the proof of Ken's mental problems, it's not as
>funny as it could be.

Ken is a little slow in responding to things these days. No doubt with all=

of his recent legal troubles, he has other fish to fry. Or maybe he was
uncertain, whether the order he was given to stay off usenet included
sending you e-mail.

I must say, he's following the order like a good little puppy.

Greegor

Apr 27, 2010, 10:07:45 PM4/27/10
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/d72cc30073ca7e37?hl=en#

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/a5786400dbb2f49f?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.support.child-protective-services
Subject: Almost funny!
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 05:32:41 -0500
Sender: compu...@gmail.com

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/b909fa700adf7300?hl=en&dmode=source

Subject: Re: Almost funny!
Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.support.child-protective-services
From: freedom <aboutKRP...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:07:47 +0200 (CEST)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/9e9f599d8afd9f30?hl=en&dmode=source

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:06:57 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.support.child-protective-services
From: freedom <aboutKRP...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Apr 28, 2010, 3:05:24 PM4/28/10
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/d72cc30073ca7e37/e613832ee6930754?hl=en

Almost funny!
1 Kent Wills Apr 27
2 freedom Apr 27
3 Kent Wills Apr 28
4 freedom Apr 27
5 Greegor Apr 27
6 Kent Wills Apr 28

KBW > You'd think that his being given a court order
KBW > to cease posting to Usenet <snip>

The usual LIES from Kent Bradley Wills.

There is no such court order.

The closest to that was the ""order"" that was
attached to Davey's DDOS attack awhile back.

That's the kind of thing that will endear him
to the entire anonymous remailer community.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/e613832ee6930754?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.support.child-protective-services

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:15:32 -0500

Sender: compu...@gmail.com

He's still E-mailing me about it, whining like a baby over the
fact that I sent Megan a friend request on MySpace over a year ago.

DDM > I must say, he's following the order like a good little puppy.

What choice does he have?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/aa2f568234c99258?hl=en&dmode=source

news.tornevall.net!not-for-mail
From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.support.child-protective-services

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 03:16:09 -0500

Sender: compu...@gmail.com

DDM > It's also notable that Ken sent me an e-mail a few days ago as
well.

We are SO lucky :-)

DDM > He was replying to an x-rated pic of his
DDM > daughter which I e-mailed him months
DDM > ago. Again, things must be moving very slow for him.

He misses being a victim. Now he has to blame himself for his
being a failure.

DDM > He was also ranting on his listserv again
DDM > about "his stalker" and his mail order wife,
DDM > and still obsessing over my dead mother.

You'd think that his being given a court order to cease posting
to Usenet would have clued him in that you are not the same David
Moore he's been stalking for years. Seems he's so drunk, he is UNABLE
to understand.

freedom

Apr 28, 2010, 11:40:28 PM4/28/10
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/brows=

>e_frm/thread/d72cc30073ca7e37/e613832ee6930754?hl=3Den

>Almost funny!
> 1 Kent Wills Apr 27
> 2 freedom Apr 27
> 3 Kent Wills Apr 28
> 4 freedom Apr 27
> 5 Greegor Apr 27
> 6 Kent Wills Apr 28
>
>KBW > You'd think that his being given a court order
>KBW > to cease posting to Usenet <snip>
>
>The usual LIES from Kent Bradley Wills.
>
>There is no such court order.

You have no idea whether or not there is such an order. It's unlikely that=

Ken would tell you about it, lest you get scared and cease carrying out his=

agenda of lies on usenet.

At the very least, we know for a fact that Ken was ordered, by a law
enforcement agency, to stay off usenet.

>The closest to that was the ""order"" that was
>attached to Davey's DDOS attack awhile back.

Which "Davey" would that be? Me, or one of the other David Moore's whom
Ken harassed? I proved that Ken harassed at least five people by that
name.

>That's the kind of thing that will endear him
>to the entire anonymous remailer community.

I'd suspect that the "anonymous remailer community" could care less about
my occasional posts calling attention to Ken's fraud and your lies. Not to=

mention the time you told your girlfriend**: =20

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Apr 29, 2010, 1:38:48 PM4/29/10
DDM > At the very least, we know for a fact that
DDM > Ken was ordered, by a law enforcement
DDM > agency, to stay off usenet.

What? You retreated from your claim of a court order THAT easily?

Since when do law enforcement agencies have the
ability to ORDER such a thing without a court order?

freedom

Apr 30, 2010, 12:58:11 AM4/30/10
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>DDM > At the very least, we know for a fact that
>DDM > Ken was ordered, by a law enforcement
>DDM > agency, to stay off usenet.
>
>What? You retreated from your claim of a court order THAT easily?

Where did I claim a court order, oh he-who-once-told-his-girlfriend: "If

you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple you. I
may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk, but you

will still be a cripple"? I stated that according to what I heard, Ken was=

handed a piece of paper by a law enforcement agent, which caused him to
rethink his harassment of others. This could have meant merely that
someone filed suit against Ken.

I did subsequently get word that Ken was indeed ordered to quit posting.

>Since when do law enforcement agencies have the
>ability to ORDER such a thing without a court order?

You might want to direct this question to Ken....that is, if he's still
even taking your calls. He's the one who claimed that law enforcement
ordered him not to post to usenet. He claimed this on his listserv, and
further claimed that the ban is in effect "until I'm arrested."

Don't you read his listserv? Or hasn't he allowed you on it? That must
really hurt...I'm on it and your not, in spite of all the lying and
harassment you've done on his behalf....

Message has been deleted

Sales

Apr 30, 2010, 2:24:37 PM4/30/10
In article <8bc843cc695f3fc2...@rip.ax.lt>

freedom <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

Flush.

Greegor

Apr 30, 2010, 2:29:53 PM4/30/10
DDM > At the very least, we know for a fact that
DDM > Ken was ordered, by a law enforcement
DDM > agency, to stay off usenet.

G > What?  You retreated from your claim of a court order THAT easily?

DDM > Where did I claim a court order,

Above and below.

DDM > oh he-who-once-told-his-girlfriend:  "If you
DDM > call the police, I'll knock out all of your
DDM > teeth, I'll cripple you. I may go to prison
DDM > for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to
DDM > walk, but you will still be a cripple"?

Davey, You keep posting this crap from a
Pennsylvania criminal appeal of a
Gregory Christian Hanson who is about
16 years younger than me and went to
Frackville prison.

Then when it's challenged you deny you even said it!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/51dcda5be649629b

On Jan 30, 4:08 am, freedom <aboutKRP...> wrote:
G > Dave tried to say this was me.

DDM > No, I didn't. <snip>
-------------------------­­-------------

http://www.courts.state.pa.us/OpPosting/Superior/out/a24025_04.pdf

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/CourtSummaryReport.aspx%3FmatterID%3D61271779

COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF NORTHAMPTON COUNTY
DOCKET
Docket Number: CP-48-CR-0002394-2002
Court Case
CRIMINAL DOCKET
Page 1 of 17
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
v.
Gregory Christian Hanson
CASE INFORMATION
Judge Assigned: Moran, William F. Date Filed: 08/01/2002 Initiation
Date: 08/01/2002
OTN: H5648506 Lower Court Docket No: CR-0000212-02
Initial Issuing Authority: Ralph W Litzenberger Final Issuing
Authority: Ralph W Litzenberger
Arresting Agency: Forks Twp Police Dept Arresting Officer: Affiant
Case Local Number Type(s) Case Local Number(s)
Legacy Docket Number C-48-CR-2002-2394

[ Snipped for brevity. ]

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/CourtSummaryReport.aspx?mat...

Northampton County Court of Common Pleas
Court Summary
Hanson, Gregory Christian
Frackville, PA 179312699
Aliases:
Hanson, Gregory
Hanson, Gregory C.
DOB:10/17/1975
Race:Caucasian
Hair:
Eyes:
Sex:Male
Closed
Northampton
CP-48-CR-0001279-1999
Arrest Dt: 05/03/1999

DDM >  I stated that according to what I heard,

From the voices in your head?

DDM > Ken was= handed a piece of paper by a
DDM > law enforcement agent, which caused
DDM > him to rethink his harassment of others.
DDM > This could have meant merely that
DDM > someone filed suit against Ken.

Or you could just be making up more BS?

Seriously, dude, you're pretending that
law enforcement is reporting to YOU on
their activities??

DDM > I did subsequently get word that Ken
DDM > was indeed ordered to quit posting.

G > Since when do law enforcement agencies have the
G > ability to ORDER such a thing without a court order?

DDM > You might want to direct this question to
DDM > Ken....that is, if he's still even taking
DDM > your calls.  He's the one who claimed
DDM > that law enforcement ordered him not
DDM > to post to usenet.

Post the quote, with a link, no MID's please.

DDM > He claimed this on his listserv, and
DDM > further claimed that the ban is in
DDM > effect "until I'm arrested."

DDM > Don't you read his listserv?  Or hasn't
DDM > he allowed you on it?  That must
DDM > really hurt...I'm on it and your not, in
DDM > spite of all the lying and harassment
DDM > you've done on his behalf....

Ken certainly OWNS YOU!
He's been gone all this time and you're
STILL OBSESSING about him!

I've been on the listserv for YEARS.
I even post once in awhile.

I posted a week or two ago, so you should
have KNOWN that I'm in the listserv.

Not paying attention?

Message has been deleted

Greegor

May 5, 2010, 11:51:00 AM5/5/10
Hey Dave, Why did your Facebook messages all evaporate yesterday?
Dustin Calloway: "I'm not David Moore!" LOL

Onideus Mad Hatter

May 5, 2010, 2:33:36 PM5/5/10
On May 5, 11:51 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Dave, Why did your Facebook messages all evaporate yesterday?
> Dustin Calloway:  "I'm not David Moore!"     LOL

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.scottish/msg/fc2f31b054ba5aa9

Samples:

From: babymatt...@hyperclient.net (Baby Matthew)
Subject: Re: ~BLADDER CONTROL QUESTION
Date: 24 Jan 1999

"Actually if you want a REALLY powerful diuretic drink Mt. Dew. Drink
3 or 4 cans and you'll be peeing like a race horse every 10 minutes.
Do that and wear diapers 24/7 and pee imediatly upon feeling the urge.
Eventually you'll train yourself to do this and every time you need to
pee you'll feel the urge but it'll start flowing before you really
know whats going on."

------- GROSS!

From: babymatt...@hyperclient.net (Baby Matthew)
Subject: Re: Who cares who's machine is better anyway....
Date: 03 Feb 1999

"Ahh heck, let's nuke em all! :)
*sniff* *sniff*
speaking of nuclear explosions.....I think I may need a change...... "

---------- YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Baby Matthew
Subject: Re: Pampers Size 6
Date: 19 Sep 1999

"Sometimes she comes over to my place
(I've moved into an apartment to be closer to my job and college) and
we stay up
late together and watch cartoon movies, eat popcorn, and drink from
bottles,
while in our diapers. I'm wearing 24/7 myself. Although sometimes I
just wear
cloth training pants. I have a tendency to dribble a lot after using
the
bathroom "normally"

---------------- EWWWW!!!!!!!

More here: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.scottish/msg/fc2f31b054ba5aa9

Matthew Moulton
2 E Birch; Apt #404
Walla Walla, WA 99362
home: 509-522-1337
cell: 509-301-4485

Message has been deleted

freedom

May 6, 2010, 9:01:49 AM5/6/10
On Thu, 06 May 2010, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>At one time, not so long ago, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson,
>wife beater (two conviction -- one resulting in incarceration) user
>and abuser of illegal drugs (self admitted and one conviction for OWI)
>and child abuser (self admitted and on Iowa's Child Abuse Registry)
>wrote:=20

>>Hey Dave, Why did your Facebook messages all evaporate yesterday?
>
> A quick check shows his Facebook page hasn't changed in the
>manner you suggest.
> Is there a SPECIFIC reason you're LYING about this, Greg? Serious
>question.

Based upon the subject line of a different message which Ken ordered Greg
to post, he's referring to David Daniel Moore again. All of us, other than=

Greg, are intelligent enough to realize that this is a separate person. My=

guess is that they've now taken their stalking to Facebook, and have been
following someone by that name around.

It's probably Ken Pangborn's actual doing....I doubt that Greg is smart
enough to know how to set up a Facebook account.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn of KRP Consulting, 3648 Cockatoo Drive,
New Port Richey, Florida: neighbor of James Dziewinski, Michael P
Fiorentino, Esther Z Nikkila, Christopher W Kelly, Susan A Kelly, Thomas
Kelly, Kelly A Mcleod

New keywords: Brandy Tunny Smith, Brook Lane Tunny, Karen Tucker, Aimee
Sanchez, Ainsley Barclay Douglas, Alan Eisenberg, Alan Eisenberg, Alejandra=

Miriam Saldoval, Alessia Irrera, Alexandra Perkins, Alexi Shields, Alexis
Ferrand, Alicia Castro, Alicia M D=ECazdeLe=F2n R, Alina G Galliano, Alisa=

Battaglia, Alixe Chatelain, Amina Spahi, Amy J L Baker, Ana Garcia, Ana
Margarita Martinez, Ana Zilma Miranda G=F3mez, Anay Portieles, Andy Garcia,=

Angela Ardolino, Angela Mak Wing Ka, Angelique Landry, Ann Bonnette Hart,
Anne Rydland, Anne Stolitza, Antin=E9a Atlant, Antony Solomon, Arelys
Fernandez, Ariel Cubano, Ariliza Cardona Sostre (Ari Sos), Ashiya Austin,
Aurora Ardohain, Azita Alizadeh, Badia Salhi, Barbara Alberti, Barbara
Bermudo Barbara Fabris, Barbara Johnson, Barbara Mori Ochoa, Beatriz Logan,=

Belinda Morris, Bellona Fernandez, Bill Morrison, Blanca Mendosa, Blanca
Rosa Gonz=E1lez Gonz=E1lez, Brenda Wehrman, Brittany SmithGlen Este, Bryan
McGlothin, Bugliari Milano Alyssa, Carmen Ferreiro, Carmen Middleton, Carol=

Hopkins, Carol Oranchuk, Carolyn Hively, Carri Simms, Charles Jamieson,
Cheryl Barnes, Cheryl Lynn, Christie Czajkowski, Christine Wushke,
Christopher Hoard, Christy Tusing- Borgeld, Cinderella Wonders, Claudia
Suarez Rivero, Connie Bedwell, Crystal Ohara (Crystal Peters), Cynthia
Headden Miller, Dagmay Aveleira Qui=F1ones, Dame Morena de Boulainvilliers=
,
Dana Kingsboro, Daniel Ryder, Danixa Coto, Danna Garcia, Danny Pena, Darryl=

Evans, Daveyone Farmer, David E Couch Jr

Greegor

May 6, 2010, 1:43:17 PM5/6/10
Davey, Why waste your lies on people who
KNOW who you are and what you do?

The people who matter know exactly who you are.

I wouldn't want to piss off some of the
people you pissed off recently, Dave.

Your "cute" little childish games that served
you so well with misfits on usenet might not
work quite so well when normal people are involved.

When you threaten other people and hide
behind technicality, there will always be some
who would ACT based on MORALITY and would
not be swayed by your games with technicality.

Atta boy!

Dan Sullivan

May 6, 2010, 5:13:23 PM5/6/10
On May 6, 1:43 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Davey, Why waste your lies on people who
> KNOW who you are and what you do?

Who would they be, grag?

And why are you speaking for them?

> The people who matter know exactly who you are.

How do you know they matter?

Certainly aren't one of them.

> I wouldn't want to piss off some of the
> people you pissed off recently, Dave.

How do you know anyone is pissed off?

> Your "cute" little childish games that served
> you so well with misfits on usenet might not
> work quite so well when normal people are involved.

Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?

> When you threaten other people and hide
> behind technicality, there will always be some
> who would ACT based on MORALITY and would
> not be swayed by your games with technicality.

Technicality, like you claiming you had Lisa Watkins' permission to
force her naked seven year old daughter to take cold showers, grag?

Greegor

May 6, 2010, 11:09:23 PM5/6/10
G > Davey, Why waste your lies on people who
G > KNOW who you are and what you do?

DJS3 > Who would they be, grag?
DJS3 > And why are you speaking for them?

G > The people who matter know exactly who you are.

DJS3 > How do you know they matter?

DJS3 > Certainly aren't one of them.

G > I wouldn't want to piss off some of the
G > people you pissed off recently, Dave.

DJS3 > How do you know anyone is pissed off?

G > Your "cute" little childish games that served
G > you so well with misfits on usenet might not
G > work quite so well when normal people are involved.

DJS3 > Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?

G > When you threaten other people and hide
G > behind technicality, there will always be some
G > who would ACT based on MORALITY and would
G > not be swayed by your games with technicality.

DJS3 > Technicality, like you claiming you had
DJS3 > [ redacted ] permission to force her naked
DJS3 > seven year old daughter to take cold
DJS3 > showers, grag?

Verbally forced (commanded) to wash off pee.

No puppet bear condoms were involved, Dan.
Since you had 20+ Child Abuse investigations
and 5 FOUNDEDS, I'm glad to see you
advocating for David Moore.

Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Greegor

May 7, 2010, 7:55:41 AM5/7/10
18 Greegor May 6
19 Kent Wills May 7
20 Kent Wills May 7
21 Kent Wills May 7
22 Kent Wills May 7

LOL

Dan Sullivan

May 7, 2010, 8:54:31 AM5/7/10
On May 6, 11:09 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> G > Davey, Why waste your lies on people who
> G > KNOW who you are and what you do?
>
> DJS3 > Who would they be, grag?
> DJS3 > And why are you speaking for them?
>
> G > The people who matter know exactly who you are.
>
> DJS3 > How do you know they matter?
>
> DJS3 > Certainly aren't one of them.
>
> G > I wouldn't want to piss off some of the
> G > people you pissed off recently, Dave.
>
> DJS3 > How do you know anyone is pissed off?
>
> G > Your "cute" little childish games that served
> G > you so well with misfits on usenet might not
> G > work quite so well when normal people are involved.
>
> DJS3 > Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?
>
> G > When you threaten other people and hide
> G > behind technicality, there will always be some
> G > who would ACT based on MORALITY and would
> G > not be swayed by your games with technicality.
>
> DJS3 > Technicality, like you claiming you had
> DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' permission to force her naked

> DJS3 > seven year old daughter to take cold
> DJS3 > showers, grag?
>
> Verbally forced (commanded) to wash off pee.

You admitted you put your hands on Lisa Watkins' naked seven year old
daughter to force her into the shower, grag.

And you claimed you had Lisa Watkins' permission for everything you
did to her daughter.

Are you now claiming you never touched Lisa Watkins' daughter when she
was naked, grag?

Why did the authorities remove Lisa Watkins' daughter if you didn't do
anything wrong, grag?

Greegor

May 7, 2010, 10:05:23 AM5/7/10
> > G > Davey, Why waste your lies on people who
> > G > KNOW who you are and what you do?
>
> > DJS3 > Who would they be, grag?
> > DJS3 > And why are you speaking for them?
>
> > G > The people who matter know exactly who you are.
>
> > DJS3 > How do you know they matter?
>
> > DJS3 > Certainly aren't one of them.
>
> > G > I wouldn't want to piss off some of the
> > G > people you pissed off recently, Dave.
>
> > DJS3 > How do you know anyone is pissed off?
>
> > G > Your "cute" little childish games that served
> > G > you so well with misfits on usenet might not
> > G > work quite so well when normal people are involved.
>
> > DJS3 > Where did you get your degree in psychology, grag?
>
> > G > When you threaten other people and hide
> > G > behind technicality, there will always be some
> > G > who would ACT based on MORALITY and would
> > G > not be swayed by your games with technicality.
>
> > DJS3 > Technicality, like you claiming you had
> > DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' permission to force her naked
> > DJS3 > seven year old daughter to take cold
> > DJS3 > showers, grag?

G > Verbally forced (commanded) to wash off pee.

DJS3 > You admitted you put your hands on
DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' naked seven year old
DJS3 > daughter to force her into the shower, grag.

Connected with the cold showers? Link?

G > Verbally forced (commanded) to wash off pee.

G > No puppet bear condoms were involved, Dan.

DJS3 > And you claimed you had Lisa Watkins' permission
DJS3 > for everything you did to her daughter.

So?

DJS3 > Are you now claiming you never touched
DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' daughter when she
DJS3 > was naked, grag?

Not in conjunction with the cold showers.

On another occasion I pushed her head into
a shower spray to rinse shampoo.
She had been found wrapped in a towel in
the hallway with hair full of shampoo
and looking like a dairy queen treat.

DJS3 > Why did the authorities remove
DJS3 > [ redacted ] 's daughter if you
DJS3 > didn't do anything wrong, grag?

What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
of people? Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?\

Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
how many times you experienced child removal.

Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?

Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?

You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
but you never said how long it took to get the other
FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed. Well?

Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote

"My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

Dan Sullivan

May 7, 2010, 10:39:04 AM5/7/10

You're claiming you put your hands on Lisa Watkins' naked daughter for
other reasons?

> G > Verbally forced (commanded) to wash off pee.
>

> DJS3 > And you claimed you had Lisa Watkins' permission
> DJS3 > for everything you did to her daughter.
>
> So?
>
> DJS3 > Are you now claiming you never touched
> DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' daughter when she
> DJS3 > was naked, grag?
>
> Not in conjunction with the cold showers.

Again, you're now claiming you touched Lisa Watkins' naked daughter
for other reasons?

> On another occasion I pushed her head into
> a shower spray to rinse shampoo.

So you're admitting on one occasion you touched Lisa Watlins' naked
seven year old daughter.

What were the other reasons, grag?

> She had been found wrapped in a towel in
> the hallway with hair full of shampoo
> and looking like a dairy queen treat.

Did she look like a "dairy queen treat" after the towel was removed
and you pushed her naked into the shower?

> DJS3 > Why did the authorities remove
> DJS3 > [ redacted ] 's daughter if you
> DJS3 > didn't do anything wrong, grag?

Why did you only redact Lisa Watkins name after the third time it was
written, grag?

You didn't mind it being posted the first two times?

What were the reasons you spanked Lisa Watkins' daughter, grag, and
how many times did you spank her altogether?

Greegor

May 7, 2010, 4:39:29 PM5/7/10

G > Connected with the cold showers?   Link?

> You're claiming you put your hands on Lisa Watkins' naked daughter for
> other reasons?
>
> > G > Verbally forced (commanded) to wash off pee.
>
> > DJS3 > And you claimed you had Lisa Watkins' permission
> > DJS3 > for everything you did to her daughter.
>
> > So?
>
> > DJS3 > Are you now claiming you never touched
> > DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' daughter when she
> > DJS3 > was naked, grag?
>
> > Not in conjunction with the cold showers.
>
> Again, you're now claiming you touched Lisa Watkins' naked daughter
> for other reasons?

G > On another occasion I pushed her head into
G > a shower spray to rinse shampoo.

DJS3 > So you're admitting on one occasion you
DJS3 > touched Lisa Watlins' naked
DJS3 > seven year old daughter.

Yes, to rinse shampoo off her head.

DJS3 > What were the other reasons, grag?

There were none.

G > She had been found wrapped in a towel in
G > the hallway with hair full of shampoo
G > and looking like a dairy queen treat.

DJS3 > Did she look like a "dairy queen treat"
DJS3 > after the towel was removed and you
DJS3 > pushed her naked into the shower?

Making up fairy tales now?

YOU were FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse.
I was not.

DJS3 > Why did the authorities remove
DJS3 > [ redacted ] 's daughter if you
DJS3 > didn't do anything wrong, grag?

DJS3 > Why did you only redact Lisa Watkins
DJS3 > name after the third time it was written, grag?

http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=daniel&mn=j&ln=sullivan&city=patchogue&state=NY&age=61

DJS3 > You didn't mind it being posted the first two times?

DJS3 > What were the reasons you spanked
DJS3 > [...]'s daughter, grag, and how many
DJS3 > times did you spank her altogether?

How many times did you spank Susan, Kathleen and Florence?
Was it one at a time or did you spank them together?

What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
of people? Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?\

Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
how many times you experienced child removal.

Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?

Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?

You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
but you never said how long it took to get the other

FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed. What were your other
FOUR FOUNDEDS for? How long did it
supposedly take for you get those reversed?

Why did you delete whole sections of questions?

Dan Sullivan

May 7, 2010, 9:54:56 PM5/7/10

So you admit you touched Lisa Watkins' naked seven year old daughter.

You also claim that the little girl was extremely intelligent.

Why didn't you think she was smart enough to rinse off her own head if
you told her it needed to be rinsed better?

IOW why did you need to touch her naked body?

> DJS3 > What were the other reasons, grag?
>
> There were none.

I doubt that completely.

> G > She had been found wrapped in a towel in
> G > the hallway with hair full of shampoo
> G > and looking like a dairy queen treat.
>
> DJS3 > Did she look like a "dairy queen treat"
> DJS3 > after the towel was removed and you
> DJS3 > pushed her naked into the shower?
>
> Making up fairy tales now?

Not at all, grag.

YOU said she looked like a "dairy queen treat," not me.

Greegor

May 8, 2010, 1:40:57 AM5/8/10

You were FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse, Dan!

Feb 2002 Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back
in '93."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

You were also FOUNDED for 4 other Child Abuse cases.

I doubt you got all 5 reversed.

> > G > She had been found wrapped in a towel in
> > G > the hallway with hair full of shampoo
> > G > and looking like a dairy queen treat.
>
> > DJS3 > Did she look like a "dairy queen treat"
> > DJS3 > after the towel was removed and you
> > DJS3 > pushed her naked into the shower?

G > Making up fairy tales now?
G > YOU were FOUNDED for Child
G > Sexual Abuse. I was not.

DJS3 > Not at all, grag.

DJS3 > YOU said she looked like a "dairy queen treat," not me.

G > "hair full of shampoo and looking like a dairy queen treat"

Did I say SHE looked like a Dairy Queen treat
or did I say her HAIR looked like a dairy queen treat?

Typical of your twisting and distortion, Dan.

It's very transparent.

As for your claim (subject title) of what caused
the child removal, your distorted complaints
were NOT part of the state's case so your claim
of causality is just BS. You WISH that what
you have twisted and obsessed about had
been the basis of the case but it was not.

You twist, distort and embellish what I actually
posted, and I willI just keep posting exact
quotes from you and links to them.

[...]

supposedly take for you get those 4 reversed?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kent Wills

May 8, 2010, 4:05:36 AM5/8/10
attention from me when he wrote:

>DJS3 > And you claimed you had Lisa Watkins' permission
>DJS3 > for everything you did to her daughter.
>
>So?

I find it hard to accept that she knowingly granted you
permission to sexually molest her daughter, Greg.

>DJS3 > Are you now claiming you never touched
>DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' daughter when she
>DJS3 > was naked, grag?
>
>Not in conjunction with the cold showers.

When did you sexually molest Lisa's little girl?

>On another occasion I pushed her head into
>a shower spray to rinse shampoo.
>She had been found wrapped in a towel in
>the hallway with hair full of shampoo
>and looking like a dairy queen treat.

So when did you fondle the child's genital area?
You've never denied that you committed the act, which by YOUR own
standards, is equal to admitting you did it.

>DJS3 > Why did the authorities remove
>DJS3 > [ redacted ] 's daughter if you
>DJS3 > didn't do anything wrong, grag?
>
>What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
>reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
>of people? Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?\
>
>Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
>for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
>for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
>how many times you experienced child removal.

I would presume each time, though you, being a CPS shill, would be
in a far better position to make an accurate guess, Greg.

>Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?
>
>Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
>to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?

If you're half the computer guru you try to present, you will
have already found the proof.

>You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
>but you never said how long it took to get the other
>FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed. Well?

How long did it take you, Greg?
Oh yeah, since your abuse of Lisa's daughter did occur, it's never
been reversed. Or you lied.

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
Wiggly" Hanson (either directly or through the same standards he
DEMANDS be held to others):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
attacking my first wife (deceased).
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
"Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
abuser

As of Saturday, March 27, 2010:

SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE
Comments: OPA $2805.04
COPIES TO PA
VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT
Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04
+ INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.

Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD
TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON
FEES $35.60

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against
him from Ed Polkers. There is nothing to even suggest any of the
money legally owed has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely
expired, but Greg still can't risk getting a job due to it.

As of Saturday, March 27, 2010:
Financials
Title: STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT
Case: 06571 AGCR015216 (LINN)
Citation Number:

Summary Orig Paid Due
COSTS 9200.00 850.00 8350.00
FINE 500.00 500.00 0.00
SURCHARGE 150.00 150.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00
OTHER 0.00 0.00 0.00

$9850.00 $1500.00 $8350.00

Yes, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson still owes over
$8000.00 related to his convictions for BEATING his ex-wife.

Me: Hey, he used your standards.
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson: It's textbook psychopathic
reasoning.

Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.

Dan Sullivan

May 8, 2010, 8:52:07 AM5/8/10

Answer, grag?

> > > DJS3 > What were the other reasons, grag?
>
> > > There were none.
>
> > I doubt that completely.
>
> You were FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse, Dan!
> Feb 2002 Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back

> in '93."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> You were also FOUNDED for 4 other Child Abuse cases.
>
> I doubt you got all 5 reversed.

I doubt you can tie shoelaces.

> > > G > She had been found wrapped in a towel in
> > > G > the hallway with hair full of shampoo
> > > G > and looking like a dairy queen treat.
>
> > > DJS3 > Did she look like a "dairy queen treat"
> > > DJS3 > after the towel was removed and you
> > > DJS3 > pushed her naked into the shower?
>
> G > Making up fairy tales now?
> G > YOU were FOUNDED for Child
> G > Sexual Abuse.  I was not.
>
> DJS3 > Not at all, grag.
>
> DJS3 > YOU said she looked like a "dairy queen treat," not me.
>
> G > "hair full of shampoo and looking like a dairy queen treat"
>
> Did I say SHE looked like a Dairy Queen treat
> or did I say her HAIR looked like a dairy queen treat?

You said SHE looked like a dairy queen treat.

> Typical of your twisting and distortion, Dan.
>
> It's very transparent.
>
> As for your claim (subject title) of what caused
> the child removal, your distorted complaints
> were NOT part of the state's case so your claim
> of causality is just BS.

So what was the state's case?

>  You WISH that what
> you have twisted and obsessed about had
> been the basis of the case but it was not.

What was the basis of the state's case, grag?

Dan Sullivan

May 8, 2010, 1:06:02 PM5/8/10
On May 8, 1:40 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> in '93."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Deleted by grag were the following sentences...

"That's exactly what the CW wrote in my case record and THEN the CW
wrote."We didn't know what the child was trying to say!"

How can something be credible if you didn't know what they were
saying?

I can tell you when you gather all the "evidence" from CPS you'll find
they have nothing but hot air."

Message has been deleted

Greegor

May 8, 2010, 8:56:32 PM5/8/10
G > She had been found wrapped in a towel in
G > the hallway with hair full of shampoo
G > and looking like a dairy queen treat.

DJS3 > Did she look like a "dairy queen treat"
DJS3 > after the towel was removed and you
DJS3 > pushed her naked into the shower?

G > Making up fairy tales now?
G > YOU were FOUNDED for Child
G > Sexual Abuse.  I was not.

DJS3 > Not at all, grag.

DJS3 > YOU said she looked like a "dairy queen treat," not me.

G > "hair full of shampoo and looking like a dairy queen treat"

G > Did I say SHE looked like a Dairy Queen treat
G > or did I say her HAIR looked like a dairy queen treat?

DJS3 > You said SHE looked like a dairy queen treat.

G > Typical of your twisting and distortion, Dan.

G > She had been found wrapped in a towel in
G > the hallway with hair full of shampoo
G > and looking like a dairy queen treat.

G > It's very transparent.

G > As for your claim (subject title) of what caused
G > the child removal, your distorted complaints
G > were NOT part of the state's case so your claim
G > of causality is just BS.

DJS3 > So what was the state's case?

Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

G > You WISH that what
G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
G > been the basis of the case but it was not.

DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?

[...]

Dan Sullivan

May 8, 2010, 9:51:49 PM5/8/10

grag chokes.

> G > You WISH that what
> G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
> G > been the basis of the case but it was not.
>
> DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?
>
> Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

grag chokes.

> What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
> reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
> of people?

Which variety of people?

<  Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?

> Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
> for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
> for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
> how many times you experienced child removal.

Never.

In fact during the SA CPS investigation I had more time with my
children than the visitation agreement specified.

> Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?
>
> Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
> to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?
>
> You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
> but you never said how long it took to get the other
> FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed.  What were your other
> FOUR FOUNDEDS for?  How long did it supposedly
> take for you get those 4 reversed?
>
> How many times did you spank Susan, Kathleen
> and Florence?  Was it one at a time or did you
> spank them together?
>
> Feb 2002
> Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
> [...]
> 'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My

> daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." 'http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

Here's what grag deleted...

That's exactly what the CW wrote in my case record and THEN the CW
wrote."We didn't know what the child was trying to say!"

How can something be credible if you didn't know what they were
saying?

I can tell you when you gather all the "evidence" from CPS you'll find
they have nothing but hot air.

> April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
> "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote

> "My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26...

CPS made a determination (later reversed on appeal) that I molested my
three
year old daughter because she told the caseworker "My daddy touched me

with
the puppet bear in the toilet."

This statement was used by the caseworker and her supervisor as the
"credible evidence" for their determination.

This was documented in my caserecord.

The next sentence in the caserecord was "we didn't know what she (my
daughter) was trying to say.

In my challenge to their determination (appeal) I simply wrote "how
can CPS
claim that what my daughter said was credible when the caseworker
admits she
didn't understand what my daughter said?"

The appeal didn't even go to a Judge... CPS reversed the determination
themselves.

The caseworker resigned from government service three days after I
received
a copy of my caserecord.

Message has been deleted

Greegor

May 9, 2010, 2:35:24 PM5/9/10

G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

DJS3 > grag chokes.

Delusional Dan.

G > You WISH that what
G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
G > been the basis of the case but it was not.

DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?

G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

DJS3 > grag chokes.

Dan exhibits a delusion.
The nature of the states case against us never
mattered to you before, Dan! All that mattered
to you and your EGO is your OBSESSION
and what you could twist supposedly to
enhance your EGO.

G > What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
G > reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
G > of people?

DJS3 > Which variety of people?

You tell me!

G > Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?

[ Dan ? ]

G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
G > how many times you experienced child removal.

G > Never.

DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
DJS3 > had more time with my children than
DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.

G > Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?

Based on what you answered, this would be the case.
As I have asserted before, you NEVER experienced
child removal from your home.

It shows in your psychopathic lack of empathy.

G > Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
G > to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?

G > You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
G > but you never said how long it took to get the other
G > FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed.  What were your other
G > FOUR FOUNDEDS for?  How long did it supposedly
G > take for you get those 4 reversed?

G > How many times did you spank Susan, Kathleen
G > and Florence?  Was it one at a time or did you
G > spank them together?

Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

> Here's what grag deleted...
>
> That's exactly what the CW wrote in my case record and THEN the CW
> wrote."We didn't know what the child was trying to say!"
>
> How can something be credible if you didn't know what they were
> saying?

DJS3 > I can tell you when you gather all the
DJS3 > "evidence" from CPS you'll find
DJS3 > they have nothing but hot air.

YOU are the one who posted "Where there's smoke there's fire".

Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

> CPS made a determination (later reversed on appeal) that I molested my
> three
> year old daughter because she told the caseworker "My daddy touched me
> with
> the puppet bear in the toilet."
>
> This statement was used by the caseworker and her supervisor as the
> "credible evidence" for their determination.

DJS3 > This was documented in my caserecord.

Where did you POST IT??

Why are you citing stuff you haven't POSTED?

BS.

> The next sentence in the caserecord was "we didn't know what she (my
> daughter) was trying to say.
>
> In my challenge to their determination (appeal) I simply wrote "how
> can CPS
> claim that what my daughter said was credible when the caseworker
> admits she
> didn't understand what my daughter said?"
>
> The appeal didn't even go to a Judge... CPS reversed the determination
> themselves.
>
> The caseworker resigned from government service three days after I
> received
> a copy of my caserecord.

If you're so great, POST PROOF!

Otherwise you just look like another
usenet BS'er like Kent Wills.

Feb 2002
Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
[...]
'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My
daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." '

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote
"My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

Dan Sullivan

May 9, 2010, 2:59:57 PM5/9/10

I'm delusional for expecting you to post the reasons the authorities
removed Lisa Watkins' daughter from your care?

The reasons must be very embarrassing for you, grag.

> G > You WISH that what
> G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
> G > been the basis of the case but it was not.
>
> DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?
>
> G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?
>
> DJS3 > grag chokes.
>
> Dan exhibits a delusion.
> The nature of the states case against us never
> mattered to you before, Dan!

Sure it does, and I've discussed it numerous times.

Now, after nine years you claim the reasons were other than what I've
said.

So what were the reasons, and if the reasons were fabricated why
hasn't Lisa Watkins got her daughter back?

> All that mattered
> to you and your EGO is your OBSESSION
> and what you could twist supposedly to
> enhance your EGO.
>
> G > What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
> G > reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
> G > of people?
>
> DJS3 > Which variety of people?
>
> You tell me!
>
> G > Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?
>
> [ Dan ? ]

Because CPS was pissed a CPS administrator got caught with her foot in
her mouth at a Fair Hearing. And the CPS case worker testified
(mis)information supposedly document by him in my case record was
actually entered in his name by his supervisor. And the following year
another case worker resigned from government service because of what
she documented in my case record in another investigation.

> G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
> G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
> G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
> G > how many times you experienced child removal.
>
> G > Never.
>
> DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
> DJS3 > had more time with my children than
> DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.
>
> G > Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?
>
> Based on what you answered, this would be the case.
> As I have asserted before, you NEVER experienced
> child removal from your home.

Which means what?

> It shows in your psychopathic lack of empathy.

For YOU, grag?

> G > Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
> G > to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?
>
> G > You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
> G > but you never said how long it took to get the other
> G > FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed.  What were your other
> G > FOUR FOUNDEDS for?  How long did it supposedly
> G > take for you get those 4 reversed?
>
> G > How many times did you spank Susan, Kathleen
> G > and Florence?  Was it one at a time or did you
> G > spank them together?
>
> Feb 2002
> Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
> [...]
> 'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My

> daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." 'http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote

> "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote

> "My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26...

> > Here's what grag deleted...
>
> > That's exactly what the CW wrote in my case record and THEN the CW
> > wrote."We didn't know what the child was trying to say!"
>
> > How can something be credible if you didn't know what they were
> > saying?
>
> DJS3 > I can tell you when you gather all the
> DJS3 > "evidence" from CPS you'll find
> DJS3 > they have nothing but hot air.
>
> YOU are the one who posted "Where there's smoke there's fire".
>
> Feb 2002
> Dan Sullivan wrote "I was founded for SA of my daughter back in '93."
> [...]
> 'The "credible evidence" was my (3 yo) daughter's statement that "My

> daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet." 'http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> April 2004 Dan Sullivan wrote

> "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> July 2007 Dan Sullivan wrote

> "My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26...

> > CPS made a determination (later reversed on appeal) that I molested my
> > three
> > year old daughter because she told the caseworker "My daddy touched me
> > with
> > the puppet bear in the toilet."
>
> > This statement was used by the caseworker and her supervisor as the
> > "credible evidence" for their determination.
>
> DJS3 > This was documented in my caserecord.
>
> Where did you POST IT??
>
> Why are you citing stuff you haven't POSTED?

It's posted in one of the links YOU posted, grag!!!

LOL!!!

Greegor

May 11, 2010, 6:55:47 AM5/11/10
DJS3 > So what was the state's case?

G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

DJS3 > grag chokes.

G > Delusional Dan.

DJS3 > I'm delusional for expecting you
DJS3 > to post the reasons the authorities
DJS3 > removed Lisa Watkins' daughter from your care?
DJS3 >
DJS3 > The reasons must be very embarrassing for you, grag.

Nice try. A bit Willsian, but on some people
it might have worked. Not me.

You're delusional for claiming that I "choked", of course.

The point was that the actual state's case
has been of little or no importance to you
for YEARS, while your personal OBSESSIONS,
apparently from your days as a NON-CUSTODIAL
parent, your OWN phobias about what EVIL THINGS
boyfriends, fiance's or step-Dad's do to
YOUR BLOOD CHILD have taken you down the
rabbit hole for YEARS.

G > You WISH that what
G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
G > been the basis of the case but it was not.

DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?

G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

DJS3 > grag chokes.

G > Dan exhibits a delusion.
G > The nature of the states case against
G > us never mattered to you before, Dan!

DJS3 > Sure it does, and I've discussed it numerous times.
DJS3 > Now, after nine years you claim the
DJS3 > reasons were other than what I've said.

You've been in your own personal Wonderland
where your OBSESSIONS are all important.

Think about your own words for a second.

DJS3 > Now, after nine years you claim the
DJS3 > reasons were other than what I've said.

Perhaps you think "what you said" is all important??

Kinda got an EGO there, don't ya, Danny?

DJS3 > So what were the reasons, and if the
DJS3 > reasons were fabricated why hasn't
DJS3 > Lisa Watkins got her daughter back?

She hasn't?
Why did it take you FOUR YEARS to reverse
your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse, Dan?

[...]

> G > Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?

> [ Dan ? ]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/653b9e3bd2ed2000?hl=en

DJS3 > Because CPS was pissed a CPS administrator
DJS3 > got caught with her foot in her mouth at
DJS3 > a Fair Hearing. And the CPS case worker
DJS3 > testified (mis)information supposedly
DJS3 > document by him in my case record was
DJS3 > actually entered in his name by his
DJS3 > supervisor. And the following year another
DJS3 > case worker resigned from government
DJS3 > service because of what she documented
DJS3 > in my case record in another investigation.

This is VERY interesting, Dan!

Have you ever posted this story about
a supervisor making entries in the name
of the caseworker before?

Why didn't you launch a criminal investigation
into such fraud?

Why didn't you SUE the crap out of them?

Can you prove this story isn't just BS?

I LIKE thin angle, that the agency FOUNDED
you FIVE TIMES because you embarassed them
and they hated you!

Have you ever mentioned THAT story before, Dan?

G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
G > how many times you experienced child removal.

DJS3 > Never.

DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
DJS3 > had more time with my children than
DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.

So CPS was GOOD for you!

Interesting....

G > Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?

G > Based on what you answered, this would be the case.
G > As I have asserted before, you NEVER experienced
G > child removal from your home.

DJS3 > Which means what?

G > It shows in your psychopathic lack of empathy.

DJS3 > For YOU, grag?

Apparently, you see me as more your enemy than CPS.

Interesting...

G > Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
G > to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?

G > You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
G > but you never said how long it took to get the other
G > FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed. What were your other
G > FOUR FOUNDEDS for? How long did it supposedly
G > take for you get those 4 reversed?

G > Dan?

[...]

DJS3 > I can tell you when you gather all the
DJS3 > "evidence" from CPS you'll find
DJS3 > they have nothing but hot air.

G > YOU are the one who posted "Where there's smoke there's fire".

[...]

> > CPS made a determination (later reversed on appeal) that I molested my
> > three
> > year old daughter because she told the caseworker "My daddy touched me
> > with
> > the puppet bear in the toilet."
> > This statement was used by the caseworker and her supervisor as the
> > "credible evidence" for their determination.

DJS3 > This was documented in my caserecord.

G > Where did you POST IT??
G > Why are you citing stuff you haven't POSTED?

DJS3 > It's posted in one of the links YOU posted, grag!!!
DJS3 > LOL!!!

Pretending you posted your caserecord, Dan? Tsk Tsk...
What happenned to Dan the brilliant strategist?

Dan Sullivan

May 11, 2010, 8:43:33 AM5/11/10
"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:
18c9f2b1-83b6-4eaa...@r11g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

> DJS3 > So what was the state's case?
>
> G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?
>
> DJS3 > grag chokes.

I have.

> Why didn't you launch a criminal investigation
> into such fraud?

It wasn't a crime.

> Why didn't you SUE the crap out of them?

For what?

> Can you prove this story isn't just BS?
>
> I LIKE thin angle, that the agency FOUNDED
> you FIVE TIMES because you embarassed them
> and they hated you!
>
> Have you ever mentioned THAT story before, Dan?

Sure.

> G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
> G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
> G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
> G > how many times you experienced child removal.
>
> DJS3 > Never.
>
> DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
> DJS3 > had more time with my children than
> DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.
>
> So CPS was GOOD for you!
>
> Interesting....

See, Kent is correct, you think CPS is a GOOD thing, grag!

No.

Greegor

May 11, 2010, 9:48:28 AM5/11/10
DJS3 > So what was the state's case?

G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

DJS3 > grag chokes.

DJS3 > I'm delusional for expecting you
DJS3 > to post the reasons the authorities
DJS3 > removed Lisa Watkins' daughter from your care?
DJS3 >
DJS3 > The reasons must be very embarrassing for you, grag.

G > Nice try.   A bit Willsian, but on some people
G > it might have worked.  Not me.

G > You're delusional for claiming that I "choked", of course.

G > The point was that the actual state's case
G > has been of little or no importance to you
G > for YEARS, while your personal OBSESSIONS,
G > apparently from your days as a NON-CUSTODIAL
G > parent, your OWN phobias about what EVIL THINGS
G > boyfriends, fiance's or step-Dad's do to
G > YOUR BLOOD CHILD have taken you down the
G > rabbit hole for YEARS.

No response from dan Sullivan! LOL

G > You WISH that what
G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
G > been the basis of the case but it was not.

DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?

G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

DJS3 > grag chokes.

G > Dan exhibits a delusion.
G > The nature of the states case against
G > us never mattered to you before, Dan!

DJS3 > Sure it does, and I've discussed it numerous times.
DJS3 > Now, after nine years you claim the
DJS3 > reasons were other than what I've said.

G > You've been in your own personal Wonderland
G > where your OBSESSIONS are all important.

G > Think about your own words for a second.
------------------------

DJS3 > Now, after nine years you claim the
DJS3 > reasons were other than what I've said.

----------------------

G > Perhaps you think "what you said" is all important??
G > I don't!

G > Kinda got an EGO there, don't ya, Danny?

DJS3 > So what were the reasons, and if the
DJS3 > reasons were fabricated why hasn't
DJS3 > Lisa Watkins got her daughter back?

G > She hasn't?
G > Why did it take you FOUR YEARS to reverse
G > your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse, Dan?

Dan?

[...]

G > Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?

G > [ Dan ? ]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/653b9e3bd2ed2000?hl=en

DJS3 > Because CPS was pissed a CPS administrator
DJS3 > got caught with her foot in her mouth at
DJS3 > a Fair Hearing. And the CPS case worker
DJS3 > testified (mis)information supposedly
DJS3 > document by him in my case record was
DJS3 > actually entered in his name by his
DJS3 > supervisor. And the following year another
DJS3 > case worker resigned from government
DJS3 > service because of what she documented
DJS3 > in my case record in another investigation.

G > This is VERY interesting, Dan!

G > Have you ever posted this story about
G > a supervisor making entries in the name
G > of the caseworker before?

DJS3 > I have.

It never occurred to you to post a LINK, did it, Dan?

You're a brilliant strategist! HO HO!

G > Why didn't you launch a criminal investigation
G > into such fraud?

DJS3 > It wasn't a crime.

Perhaps your story is BS?

How else would it not be a crime
to falsify government records?

G > Why didn't you SUE the crap out of them?

DJS3 > For what?

Maybe you just didn't WANT to sue the crap out of them?

G > Can you prove this story isn't just BS?

Maybe that's why you didn't sue the crap out of them?

G > I LIKE this angle, that the agency FOUNDED
G > you FIVE TIMES because you embarassed them
G > and they hated you!
G >
G > Have you ever mentioned THAT story before, Dan?

DJS3 > Sure.

G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
G > how many times you experienced child removal.

DJS3 > Never.

DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
DJS3 > had more time with my children than
DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.

G > So CPS was GOOD for you! Interesting....

DJS3 > See, Kent is correct, you think CPS is a GOOD thing, grag!

Did you or did you not just get done bragging that
you got more visitation during and as a result
of the CPS investigation?

Is there some question about whether more
visitation with your kids is good for you?

You seem concerned about ""proving""
that Kent Wills was right about something. Why?

G > Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?

G > Based on what you answered, this would be the case.
G > As I have asserted before, you NEVER experienced
G > child removal from your home.

DJS3 > Which means what?

G > It shows in your psychopathic lack of empathy.

DJS3 > For YOU, grag?

G > Apparently, you see me as more your enemy than CPS.
G > Interesting...

No comment from Dan! Ho Ho!

G > Pretending you posted your caserecord, Dan?

DJS3 > No.

So you admit you cited stuff that you have not posted.
WHY?

Dan Sullivan

May 11, 2010, 10:03:57 AM5/11/10
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

> DJS3 > Because CPS was pissed a CPS administrator
> DJS3 > got caught with her foot in her mouth at
> DJS3 > a Fair Hearing. And the CPS case worker
> DJS3 > testified (mis)information supposedly
> DJS3 > document by him in my case record was
> DJS3 > actually entered in his name by his
> DJS3 > supervisor. And the following year another
> DJS3 > case worker resigned from government
> DJS3 > service because of what she documented
> DJS3 > in my case record in another investigation.
>
> G > This is VERY interesting, Dan!
>
> G > Have you ever posted this story about
> G > a supervisor making entries in the name
> G > of the caseworker before?
>
> DJS3 > I have.
>
> It never occurred to you to post a LINK, did it, Dan?

Shall I sprinkel breadcrumbs, too?

> You're a brilliant strategist!   HO HO!

You think you're Santa, grag?

> G > Why didn't you launch a criminal investigation
> G > into such fraud?
>
> DJS3 > It wasn't a crime.
>
> Perhaps your story is BS?
>
> How else would it not be a crime
> to falsify government records?

The Judge called it "An error in a case record entry."

> G > Why didn't you SUE the crap out of them?
>
> DJS3 > For what?
>
> Maybe you just didn't WANT to sue the crap out of them?
>
> G > Can you prove this story isn't just BS?
>
> Maybe that's why you didn't sue the crap out of them?
>
> G > I LIKE this angle, that the agency FOUNDED
> G > you FIVE TIMES because you embarassed them
> G > and they hated you!
> G >
> G > Have you ever mentioned THAT story before, Dan?
>
> DJS3 > Sure.
>
> G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
> G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
> G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
> G > how many times you experienced child removal.
>
> DJS3 > Never.
>
> DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
> DJS3 > had more time with my children than
> DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.
>
> G > So CPS was GOOD for you!  Interesting....
>
> DJS3 > See, Kent is correct, you think CPS is a GOOD thing, grag!
>
> Did you or did you not just get done bragging that
> you got more visitation during and as a result
> of the CPS investigation?

I didn't.

> Is there some question about whether more
> visitation with your kids is good for you?
>
> You seem concerned about ""proving""
> that Kent Wills was right about something. Why?
>
> G > Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?
>
> G > Based on what you answered, this would be the case.
> G > As I have asserted before, you NEVER experienced
> G > child removal from your home.
>
> DJS3 > Which means what?
>
> G > It shows in your psychopathic lack of empathy.
>
> DJS3 > For YOU, grag?
>
> G > Apparently, you see me as more your enemy than CPS.
> G > Interesting...
>
> No comment from Dan!    Ho Ho!

Santa delusions again.

You cited what I posted, grag.

And it wasn't my case record.

Greegor

May 12, 2010, 2:38:19 AM5/12/10

> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/...

DJS3 > I have.

G > It never occurred to you to post a LINK, did it, Dan?

DJS3 > Shall I sprinkel breadcrumbs, too?

You can sprinkle holy water except it might burn you.

G > You're a brilliant strategist!   HO HO!

DJS3 > You think you're Santa, grag?

G > Why didn't you launch a criminal investigation
G > into such fraud?

DJS3 > It wasn't a crime.

G > Perhaps your story is BS?

G > How else would it not be a crime
G > to falsify government records?

DJS3 > The Judge called it "An error in a case record entry."

G > Why didn't you SUE the crap out of them?

DJS3 > For what?

G > Maybe you just didn't WANT to sue the crap out of them?

G > Can you prove this story isn't just BS?

G > Maybe that's why you didn't sue the crap out of them?

G > I LIKE this angle, that the agency FOUNDED
G > you FIVE TIMES because you embarassed them
G > and they hated you!
G >
G > Have you ever mentioned THAT story before, Dan?

DJS3 > Sure.

G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
G > how many times you experienced child removal.

DJS3 > Never.

DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
DJS3 > had more time with my children than
DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.

G > So CPS was GOOD for you!  Interesting....

DJS3 > See, Kent is correct, you think CPS is a GOOD thing, grag!

G > Did you or did you not just get done bragging that
G > you got more visitation during and as a result
G > of the CPS investigation?

DJS3 > I didn't.

I recall differently.

DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
DJS3 > had more time with my children than
DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.

G > Is there some question about whether more
G > visitation with your kids is good for you?

G > You seem concerned about ""proving""
G > that Kent Wills was right about something. Why?

DJS3 > No.

G > So you admit you cited stuff that you have not posted.

DJS3 > You cited what I posted, grag.
DJS3 > And it wasn't my case record.

You were FOUNDED for the Child Abuse report and case.

Dan Sullivan

May 12, 2010, 7:58:42 AM5/12/10

I see nothing in my statement that I "got more visitation during and
as a result of the CPS investigation."

Do you, grag?

Do you, really?

Kent Wills

May 12, 2010, 2:45:43 PM5/12/10
At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>DJS3 > So what was the state's case?
>
>G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?
>
>DJS3 > grag chokes.
>
>G > Delusional Dan.
>
>DJS3 > I'm delusional for expecting you
>DJS3 > to post the reasons the authorities
>DJS3 > removed Lisa Watkins' daughter from your care?
>DJS3 >
>DJS3 > The reasons must be very embarrassing for you, grag.
>
>Nice try. A bit Willsian, but on some people
>it might have worked. Not me.

You go out of your way to avoid answering the question, Greg.
Much the same as you've tried to HIDE from Dan's question of;
What's so bad about beating CPS?

>You're delusional for claiming that I "choked", of course.

It's a sad commentary that you see the truth as a delusion. It's
no longer surprising, but still, it's sad.

>The point was that the actual state's case
>has been of little or no importance to you
>for YEARS, while your personal OBSESSIONS,
>apparently from your days as a NON-CUSTODIAL
>parent, your OWN phobias about what EVIL THINGS
>boyfriends, fiance's or step-Dad's do to
>YOUR BLOOD CHILD have taken you down the
>rabbit hole for YEARS.

Nice meltdown, k00k.

>G > Dan exhibits a delusion.
>G > The nature of the states case against
>G > us never mattered to you before, Dan!
>
>DJS3 > Sure it does, and I've discussed it numerous times.
>DJS3 > Now, after nine years you claim the
>DJS3 > reasons were other than what I've said.
>
>You've been in your own personal Wonderland
>where your OBSESSIONS are all important.
>
>Think about your own words for a second.

He's asked you about the reason(s) cited to you, and presumably
Lisa, for the removal of the child.
Above you claim he's never been interested, now you're trying to
claim he's been obsessed with it.

>DJS3 > Now, after nine years you claim the
>DJS3 > reasons were other than what I've said.
>
>Perhaps you think "what you said" is all important??
>
>Kinda got an EGO there, don't ya, Danny?

Nowhere, to the rational mind, does Dan present what he's claimed
is all important. Such status exists solely within your mind, Greg.

>DJS3 > So what were the reasons, and if the
>DJS3 > reasons were fabricated why hasn't
>DJS3 > Lisa Watkins got her daughter back?
>
>She hasn't?

According to court records, child support is still ordered to be
paid to Grandpa. If the girl is back with mom, why is Grandpa still
ordered to get support?

>Why did it take you FOUR YEARS to reverse
>your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse, Dan?

You're still pissed that he beat your precious CPS.
You need to come to terms with the fact that CPS will not always
win, Greg. No matter how much you wish CPS would win 100% of the
time, it's not going to happen.

>[...]
>
>> G > Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?
>
>> [ Dan ? ]
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/653b9e3bd2ed2000?hl=en
>
>DJS3 > Because CPS was pissed a CPS administrator
>DJS3 > got caught with her foot in her mouth at
>DJS3 > a Fair Hearing. And the CPS case worker
>DJS3 > testified (mis)information supposedly
>DJS3 > document by him in my case record was
>DJS3 > actually entered in his name by his
>DJS3 > supervisor. And the following year another
>DJS3 > case worker resigned from government
>DJS3 > service because of what she documented
>DJS3 > in my case record in another investigation.
>
>This is VERY interesting, Dan!

To a degree.

>Have you ever posted this story about
>a supervisor making entries in the name
>of the caseworker before?

Does it matter?
Have you posted ever single detail of your supposed dealings with
CPS?

>Why didn't you launch a criminal investigation
>into such fraud?

Your question implies he didn't. In order to HONESTLY make such
an implication, you MUST have something to support it.

>Why didn't you SUE the crap out of them?

How do you know he didn't?

>Can you prove this story isn't just BS?
>
>I LIKE thin angle, that the agency FOUNDED
>you FIVE TIMES because you embarassed them
>and they hated you!

It's a stretch, but it's not impossible.

>Have you ever mentioned THAT story before, Dan?
>
>G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
>G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
>G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
>G > how many times you experienced child removal.
>
>DJS3 > Never.
>
>DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
>DJS3 > had more time with my children than
>DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.
>
>So CPS was GOOD for you!
>
>Interesting....

Another item you can use to support your delusion that CPS can do
NO wrong, Greg.

>G > Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?
>
>G > Based on what you answered, this would be the case.
>G > As I have asserted before, you NEVER experienced
>G > child removal from your home.
>
>DJS3 > Which means what?
>
>G > It shows in your psychopathic lack of empathy.
>
>DJS3 > For YOU, grag?
>
>Apparently, you see me as more your enemy than CPS.
>
>Interesting...

Since you've been outted as a CPS SHILL, this is an
understandable position for Dan to take, if he does actually take such
a position.

>G > Where did you POST IT??
>G > Why are you citing stuff you haven't POSTED?
>
>DJS3 > It's posted in one of the links YOU posted, grag!!!
>DJS3 > LOL!!!
>
>Pretending you posted your caserecord, Dan? Tsk Tsk...
>What happenned to Dan the brilliant strategist?

YOU posted the links, stupid.

Kent Wills

May 12, 2010, 2:47:16 PM5/12/10
At one time, not so long ago, self admitted drug user and abuser,

Gregory Scott Hanson, ex con, <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>DJS3 > So what was the state's case?
>
>G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?
>
>DJS3 > grag chokes.
>
>DJS3 > I'm delusional for expecting you
>DJS3 > to post the reasons the authorities
>DJS3 > removed Lisa Watkins' daughter from your care?
>DJS3 >
>DJS3 > The reasons must be very embarrassing for you, grag.
>
>G > Nice try. � A bit Willsian, but on some people
>G > it might have worked. �Not me.
>
>G > You're delusional for claiming that I "choked", of course.
>
>G > The point was that the actual state's case
>G > has been of little or no importance to you
>G > for YEARS, while your personal OBSESSIONS,
>G > apparently from your days as a NON-CUSTODIAL
>G > parent, your OWN phobias about what EVIL THINGS
>G > boyfriends, fiance's or step-Dad's do to
>G > YOUR BLOOD CHILD have taken you down the
>G > rabbit hole for YEARS.
>
>No response from dan Sullivan! LOL

Is Dan obligated to reply when you think he should?
If he is, how long have you held this delusion?

>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/653b9e3bd2ed2000?hl=en
>
>DJS3 > Because CPS was pissed a CPS administrator
>DJS3 > got caught with her foot in her mouth at
>DJS3 > a Fair Hearing. And the CPS case worker
>DJS3 > testified (mis)information supposedly
>DJS3 > document by him in my case record was
>DJS3 > actually entered in his name by his
>DJS3 > supervisor. And the following year another
>DJS3 > case worker resigned from government
>DJS3 > service because of what she documented
>DJS3 > in my case record in another investigation.
>
>G > This is VERY interesting, Dan!
>
>G > Have you ever posted this story about
>G > a supervisor making entries in the name
>G > of the caseworker before?
>
>DJS3 > I have.
>
>It never occurred to you to post a LINK, did it, Dan?
>
>You're a brilliant strategist! HO HO!

You posted the links, stupid. Dan even mentioned this.
You are clearly a stupid (unable to learn) person.

>G > Why didn't you launch a criminal investigation
>G > into such fraud?
>
>DJS3 > It wasn't a crime.
>
>Perhaps your story is BS?
>
>How else would it not be a crime
>to falsify government records?

What you know of law would fill a thimble, leaving ample room for
one's finger.

>G > Why didn't you SUE the crap out of them?
>
>DJS3 > For what?
>
>Maybe you just didn't WANT to sue the crap out of them?

Maybe so.
Dan is an adult and able to sue or not sue as he sees fit.

>G > Can you prove this story isn't just BS?
>
>Maybe that's why you didn't sue the crap out of them?

Technically, you have a point. Dan wouldn't successfully sue
anyone/thing because you don't like the truth.

>G > I LIKE this angle, that the agency FOUNDED
>G > you FIVE TIMES because you embarassed them
>G > and they hated you!
>G >
>G > Have you ever mentioned THAT story before, Dan?
>
>DJS3 > Sure.
>
>G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
>G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
>G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
>G > how many times you experienced child removal.
>
>DJS3 > Never.
>
>DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
>DJS3 > had more time with my children than
>DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.
>
>G > So CPS was GOOD for you! Interesting....
>
>DJS3 > See, Kent is correct, you think CPS is a GOOD thing, grag!

Greg gave me the PROOF that he's nothing more than a CPS shill.
It's unlikely he's employed by CPS, but it can't be denied that he
thinks CPS is wonderful and can do NO wrong.

>Did you or did you not just get done bragging that
>you got more visitation during and as a result
>of the CPS investigation?
>
>Is there some question about whether more
>visitation with your kids is good for you?
>
>You seem concerned about ""proving""
>that Kent Wills was right about something. Why?

A single mention of the obvious, that I was correct about you
being all about CPS, doesn't indicate any concern.
BTW, double quotation marks still aren't scare quotes and still
have NO meaning. I understand you really are as mentally retarded as
you display, but by now you should be able to understand this very
simple concept.

>DJS3 > This was documented in my caserecord.
>
>G > Where did you POST IT??
>G > Why are you citing stuff you haven't POSTED?
>
>DJS3 > It's posted in one of the links YOU posted, grag!!!
>DJS3 > LOL!!!
>
>G > Pretending you posted your caserecord, Dan?
>
>DJS3 > No.
>
>So you admit you cited stuff that you have not posted.
>WHY?

He's admitted he's cited that which YOU posted, stupid.
You should speak to your puppet masters about how easy it is to
expose you as the mental defect you are. At least offer some sort of
a challenge, please.

Kent Wills

May 9, 2010, 4:31:03 AM5/9/10
wrote:

>G > As for your claim (subject title) of what caused
>G > the child removal, your distorted complaints
>G > were NOT part of the state's case so your claim
>G > of causality is just BS.
>
>DJS3 > So what was the state's case?
>
>Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

He's asked before, Greg. Why are you LYING in your presentation
that he's asking for the first time?
And what is so bad about beating CPS?

>G > You WISH that what
>G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
>G > been the basis of the case but it was not.
>
>DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?
>
>Does that MATTER to you suddenly?

See above.

>What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
>reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
>of people?

A variety?

>Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?

You, being the resident CPS shill, would be in a far better
position to answer, Greg.

>Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
>for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
>for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
>how many times you experienced child removal.
>
>Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?
>
>Why can't you PROVE that you got the state
>to reverse your FOUNDED for Child Sexual Abuse?

How odd that the proof can be found, yet you, a person who
pretends to be a computer expert and erudite, can't find it.

>You said it took FOUR years to reverse one founded
>but you never said how long it took to get the other
>FOUR FOUNDEDS reversed. What were your other
>FOUR FOUNDEDS for? How long did it supposedly
>take for you get those 4 reversed?

You sure do put in a lot of work to avoid answering Dan's
questions.
Why not just state what is so bad about beating CPS?

>How many times did you spank Susan, Kathleen
>and Florence? Was it one at a time or did you
>spank them together?

Who are they? Since I was able to prove the Dan we know from
Usenet is not the one you've claimed (you replied to one of the post,
so don't bother lying about not having been given access to the
proof), I don't see the connection.

Kent Wills

May 9, 2010, 3:36:35 PM5/9/10
wrote:

>G > As for your claim (subject title) of what caused

>G > the child removal, your distorted complaints
>G > were NOT part of the state's case so your claim
>G > of causality is just BS.
>
>DJS3 > So what was the state's case?
>
>G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?
>
>DJS3 > grag chokes.
>
>Delusional Dan.
>
>G > You WISH that what
>G > you have twisted and obsessed about had
>G > been the basis of the case but it was not.
>
>DJS3 > What was the basis of the state's case, grag?
>
>G > Does that MATTER to you suddenly?
>
>DJS3 > grag chokes.
>
>Dan exhibits a delusion.
>The nature of the states case against us never
>mattered to you before, Dan! All that mattered
>to you and your EGO is your OBSESSION
>and what you could twist supposedly to
>enhance your EGO.

This is the second time in two days you've presented he's never
asked before. He has, in fact, asked before, though he did word it
differently.
Do you ever think before you post your lies?

>G > What is it about YOU that attracted more than 20
>G > reports of Child Abuse against you from a variety
>G > of people?
>
>DJS3 > Which variety of people?
>
>You tell me!
>
>G > Why were you FOUNDED 5 times?
>
>[ Dan ? ]

Why do you ask questions AFTER they've been answered, Greg?
You've never explained the motivation for this failed tactic of yours.

>G > Since you claimed you were marked FOUNDED
>G > for Child Abuse FIVE times and one of those was
>G > for Child Sexual Abuse, maybe you should tell
>G > how many times you experienced child removal.
>
>G > Never.
>
>DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
>DJS3 > had more time with my children than
>DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.
>
>G > Or were you non-custodial for all 5 FOUNDEDS?
>
>Based on what you answered, this would be the case.

He's been quite open about this, Greg. You act as if it's some
sort of revelation.
Perhaps the illegal drugs you admit you use and abuse has
adversely effected your memory?

>As I have asserted before, you NEVER experienced
>child removal from your home.

A fact Dan's not only not denied, which is all you need, but
openly admitted, which is what mentally healthy people would prefer.

>It shows in your psychopathic lack of empathy.

Pot. Kettle. Gregory Scott Hanson.
How much empathy did you show when you FORCED Lisa Watkin's
little girl into the COLD shower? How much empathy where you
displaying when you FORCED her to stand outside during a cold February
morning (for those unaware, February in Iowa is COLD)?
How much empathy was involved when you forced her head under the
shower because she looked like, as you put it, a Dairy Queen Treat?

Greg?
As the resident CPS shill, you should be able to answer Dan's
question. Why is it that each time he's asked, you've chosen to HIDE
from it?
Sort of like how you HIDE from the following:
What's so bad about beating CPS?

>DJS3 > I can tell you when you gather all the
>DJS3 > "evidence" from CPS you'll find
>DJS3 > they have nothing but hot air.
>
>YOU are the one who posted "Where there's smoke there's fire".

So you admit you DID sexually molest Lisa Watkin's little girl.
Note that you don't present that you disagree with Dan's comment,
which, by YOUR standards, is the tacit admission that his comment is
correct.

>> This statement was used by the caseworker and her supervisor as the
>> "credible evidence" for their determination.
>
>DJS3 > This was documented in my caserecord.
>
>Where did you POST IT??
>
>Why are you citing stuff you haven't POSTED?

If, as you claim, he hasn't posted it, then how do you propose
he's citing it?
Again, THINK before you click send, Greg.

>BS.

It's all you have, Greg.

>> The next sentence in the caserecord was "we didn't know what she (my
>> daughter) was trying to say.
>>
>> In my challenge to their determination (appeal) I simply wrote "how
>> can CPS
>> claim that what my daughter said was credible when the caseworker
>> admits she
>> didn't understand what my daughter said?"
>>
>> The appeal didn't even go to a Judge... CPS reversed the determination
>> themselves.
>>
>> The caseworker resigned from government service three days after I
>> received
>> a copy of my caserecord.
>
>If you're so great, POST PROOF!

How is it that you've managed not to find it, Greg? It's not
like it's hidden. There aren't the cyber equivalent of billboard
signs directing you, but anyone can find it.

>Otherwise you just look like another
>usenet BS'er like Kent Wills.

Odd that you've NEVER been able to expose a single item of BS
from me. In order to try you've had to LIE about what I've posted,
then run and HIDE from the PROOF that you lied.

Greegor

Jun 1, 2010, 4:27:13 AM6/1/10

Dan Sullivan

Jun 1, 2010, 7:17:18 AM6/1/10

Greegor

Jun 1, 2010, 11:11:44 AM6/1/10

G > I recall differently.

DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
DJS3 > had more time with my children than
DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/64e052d7bd722e4c?hl=en
and

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/2f4017f1443f2292?hl=en

DJS3 > I see nothing in my statement that I
DJS3 > "got more visitation during and
DJS3 > as a result of the CPS investigation."
DJS3 >
DJS3 > Do you, grag?
DJS3 >
DJS3 > Do you, really?

That you see nothing in your own
statement is not very amazing.

Toptek

Jun 1, 2010, 1:50:37 PM6/1/10
In article <356748d3-464b-4f23...@v18g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>
Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

> /...
> > > DJS3 > Because CPS was pissed a CPS administrator
> > > DJS3 > got caught with her foot in her mouth at
> > > DJS3 > a Fair Hearing. And the CPS case worker
> > > DJS3 > testified (mis)information supposedly
> > > DJS3 > document by him in my case record was
> > > DJS3 > actually entered in his name by his
> > > DJS3 > supervisor. And the following year another
> > > DJS3 > case worker resigned from government
> > > DJS3 > service because of what she documented
> > > DJS3 > in my case record in another investigation.
> > > G > This is VERY interesting, Dan!
> > > G > Have you ever posted this story about
> > > G > a supervisor making entries in the name
> > > G > of the caseworker before?
> > > DJS3 > I have.
> > > G > It never occurred to you to post a LINK, did it, Dan?
> > > DJS3 > Shall I sprinkel breadcrumbs, too?
> > > You can sprinkle holy water except it might burn you.
> > > G > You're a brilliant strategist! =A0 HO HO!
> G > So CPS was GOOD for you! =A0Interesting....

> DJS3 > See, Kent is correct, you think CPS is a GOOD thing, grag!
> G > Did you or did you not just get done bragging that
> G > you got more visitation during and as a result
> G > of the CPS investigation?
> DJS3 > I didn't.
>
> G > I recall differently.
> DJS3 > In fact during the SA CPS investigation I
> DJS3 > had more time with my children than
> DJS3 > the visitation agreement specified.
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/64=
> e052d7bd722e4c?hl=3Den
> and
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/2f=
> 4017f1443f2292?hl=3Den

> DJS3 > I see nothing in my statement that I
> DJS3 > "got more visitation during and
> DJS3 > as a result of the CPS investigation."
> DJS3 >
> DJS3 > Do you, grag?
> DJS3 >
> DJS3 > Do you, really?
>
> That you see nothing in your own
> statement is not very amazing.

Boring.

Kent Wills

Jun 2, 2010, 4:42:04 AM6/2/10
At one time, not so long ago, ex con (one conviction for OWI and TWO
convictions for BEATING his ex-wife), child abuser (listed on Iowa's
Child Abuse Registry) and self admitted user and abuse of illegal
drugs, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

More of his self admitted drug induced lies. Of course, his admission
that he uses and abuses illegal drugs may have been a lie.

sir psycho

May 26, 2021, 9:03:49 PM5/26/21
On Friday, May 7, 2010 at 9:39:04 AM UTC-5, Dan Sullivan wrote:
> > Connected with the cold showers? Link?
> You're claiming you put your hands on Lisa Watkins' naked daughter for
> other reasons?
> > G > Verbally forced (commanded) to wash off pee.
> >
> > DJS3 > And you claimed you had Lisa Watkins' permission
> > DJS3 > for everything you did to her daughter.
> >
> > So?
> >
> > DJS3 > Are you now claiming you never touched
> > DJS3 > Lisa Watkins' daughter when she
> > DJS3 > was naked, grag?
> >
> > Not in conjunction with the cold showers.
> Again, you're now claiming you touched Lisa Watkins' naked daughter
> for other reasons?
> > On another occasion I pushed her head into
> > a shower spray to rinse shampoo.
> So you're admitting on one occasion you touched Lisa Watlins' naked
> seven year old daughter.
> What were the other reasons, grag?
> > She had been found wrapped in a towel in
> > the hallway with hair full of shampoo
> > and looking like a dairy queen treat.
> Did she look like a "dairy queen treat" after the towel was removed
> and you pushed her naked into the shower?
> > DJS3 > Why did the authorities remove
> > DJS3 > [ redacted ] 's daughter if you
> > DJS3 > didn't do anything wrong, grag?
> Why did you only redact Lisa Watkins name after the third time it was
> written, grag?
> You didn't mind it being posted the first two times?
> What were the reasons you spanked Lisa Watkins' daughter, grag, and
> how many times did you spank her altogether?

Is Greg still alive?