Grant for Therapy or Equipment Expenses

Danielle's Foundation

Aug 29, 2012, 11:47:22 AM8/29/12
Danielle’s Foundation is currently accepting applications for our 3rd Quarter Grant! We award one grant per quarter to a child with cerebral palsy or brain injury who needs help with funding towards therapy or equipment expenses that are not covered by insurance. The deadline for 3rd Quarter applications is September 30, 2012. For more information, or to request an application, call 1-800-511-2283 or visit our website at www.daniellesfoundation.org.